DIfferent Sides?

Wake Me Up
Sighs finally got the chapter up!! I'm sorry you guys!! School has been so annoying lately!!! I barely had time to write and I have soooooo many ideas for this story I just didn't get the chance to write! Dont kill me ok? Enjoy the chapter! Tell me what you think! And tell me you still love me 'kay? Cause I still love you!!!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Zico's mind continued to replay the tragic event. The person was still shooting that girl relentlessly as if she wasn't already dead. He wished that he was in her place, he wished that he was dead instead of her and if they couldn't trade places then he wished he was dead with her. Even with Angela back inside the room the scene wouldn't leave his mind. He had only brought trouble to that girl and he had no way of making it up to her.
 
"Stop it." Angela begged her hold on him becoming tighter around his torso. His head jerked up, she hadn't spoken since she came back inside. "Please stop wishing you were dead. Please." She pleaded with him burying her head into his back. The angel was still transferring his feelings to her and it was literally breaking because of it.
 
"H-How...." He stuttered struggling to speak. Angela let go of him and crawled to the other side. She sat down in front of him and held his hands that were still clenched in fists. 
 
"Stop wishing your were dead Ji Ho," She said again her voice lower than a whisper. Zico closed his eyes and put his head down.
 
"It would be better if I was." He replied biting his lower lip harshly. Angela's heart sank hearing his words. Her tears started to overflow again as the angel continued to transfer his feelings. He really thought he should be dead and she had no idea why so she couldn't comment on it.
 
"No it wouldn't be." She said bringing his hands up to her face. They were rough and calloused but somehow they were comforting to her. She smiled slightly even through the painful emotions he was going through. "I wouldn't be here with you if you were dead."
 
"What are you talking about?" He asked confused. Her face was extremely soft. Almost as if it was a newborn baby's, he had no idea someones skin could be so soft.
 
"I know you must have at least read the beginning of my journal," She said quietly watching as his eyes became softer. "Remember on the first page I said that I met two angels? One of them was you." She confessed. He was still confused but it was better than the feeling of defeat that had come over him. "The day I wrote that I was being bullied really badly by my club members. We were in the middle of the school field and you came and made them stop." She closed her eyes remembering the day as clear as if it was yesterday. "You told me to not put up with any of them and you even took me home later. If you were dead....I don't know what I would do." She sighed. "You've helped me through a lot even if you haven't realized it." She took a deep breath and reopened her eyes staring deep into his own. "If you were dead, Ji Ho. I feel like I wouldn't be able to do anything. You're a source of strength for me and because of that...please don't disappear."
 
Silence.
 
"I..." Angela bit her lip before continuing. "I know this is really bold of me but if you have no other reason to live at....at least stay alive for me."
 
"I think you should go sleep now, choseuna." Zico whispered his voice hoarse. He let go of her hand and for a moment hesitated about putting it back to his side. Slowly he patted her head then let his hand slid down caressing her long locks of hair. "Kumawo, choseuna." He said into her hair. She could see the slight hints of a smile grace the corner of his lips.
 
     He helped her get up and guided her back to her room. Before he closed the door she grabbed onto his shirt. Looking up at him her eyes wide and pleading. He put his hand over her own giving it a gentle squeeze, one by one he lifted each one of her fingers from his shirt.
 
"I won't go anywhere. Its ok." He said. She didn't believe him. It was like a written book on her face. But he meant what he said he wasn't going to do anything to harm himself.
 
     He handed her the journal she had been searching for then headed back to his room. He sat at his desk his hands cradling his head as he stared at the bright screen of his laptop. That girl really was something else. She had still come back inside to comfort him after he had treated her terribly. Without knowing anything about his past she tried her best to understand. But how exactly did she know how badly he just wanted to drop dead right then and there. With the images of death that kept replaying in his mind he couldn't understand how he didn't just shot himself right then and there. But having her come back inside, having her cry for him and beg him not to think those thoughts, it made him reconsider his thoughts even if it was only for a moment. Slowly almost like a river running down a mountain words for a song he was composing finally came to mind. He had been struggling to get the right beat and words all night. But thinking about Angela and her sweet voice made the melody come together. As he sat there working on the song he was composing he thought about the first person he wanted to hear this song if it was good enough. The angel that had spoken with Angela now looked at Zico. The girl was right beside him watching as he composed and a sad smile flitted across her lips. She walked behind him and wrapped her small slender arms around his shoulders. She hugged him tenderly but he couldn't feel anything, there was no way he could. She just wasn't apart of his world anymore, she had come to accept that. But he needed someone with him and right now that person was her. This would be the last time she would try to have physical contact with him, it had to be. 
 
     The next morning Angela woke up bright and early. She was so delayed in her chores and wasn't about to let them all pile up like they did the previous day. After getting dressed she cleaned up the kitchen and the living room. Then she started cooking the boys their breakfast. The delicious smell of a home cooked meal wafted into the many different rooms of the house rousing the boys from their sleep. One by one they all wondered into the kitchen to see what was being made. She turned to greet each one of them when they came inside.
 
"Just sit down around the table, the food is almost done." She would say each time a new face would pop in the kitchen. She gave each one of them a sweet smile before going back to her cooking. "I hope he's alright." She would murmur to herself every couple of minutes. She was worried he hadn't kept his word and hurt himself. She wanted to check on him but she couldn't let the others go hungry because of her.
 
     The boys sat around the table and the TV for some distraction before their food was ready. Kyung would every so often sniff the air, sighing happily. 
 
"I'm pretty damn happy Ukwon decided to make her our maid." He said happily.
 
"She should be resting not making us food." P.O objected looking at his hyung angrily. "She just got better. She shouldn't be working." 
 
"Well she hasn't complained so we have nothing to worry about." Taeil said non nonchalantly as he flipped through the channels. P.O scrunched up his face but didn't say anything.
 
"Its just nice to have a girl around ya' know. Look at this place its so clean. We're getting hot breakfast and a girl who will attend to our every need. Ukwon good job!" Kyung told the older boy giving him a high five.
 
"Sorry it took so long." Angela said her voice not any higher than the beating of a hummingbirds wings. She was walking inch by inch as if she was a tight rope walker. In her hands she held a long silver tray that had the boys breakfast on it. The bowls and cutlery clattered against one another as her arms shook under the weight. Hurriedly Taeil got off of the couch and went to her. Swiftly he took the tray from her arms his eyes glazed over with worry.
 
"Angela if things are too heavy for you don't carry it on your own." He reprimanded softly while he set the tray on the table in front of the eagerly waiting males. Taeil turned to her. "There's seven guys here just call us if you need help."
 
She nodded and smiled appreciating his kind words. The others grabbed plates from the silver tray and set them down on the table. It was better than having her do all the heavy duty work. They didn't think that she would just do chores that required so much physical strength and not ask for help or at least whine. But they were thankful that Taeil stepped in and helped out. Everyone started to eat and Angela was the first one to finish.
 
"You guys don't take too long." She warned as she made her way to the door. "Don't be late for school either!"
 
"Eh school? But..." P.O started to whine. They didn't attend school regularly. When they wanted to go they went and when they didn't want to go they just stayed home.
 
"No but's!" She said turning to them a stern look on her face. "Come to school. All of you. That means Zico too or I won't be cooking anything tonight."
 
"You can't threaten us you just started." Ukwon said with a roll of his eyes.
 
"Then P.O it looks like you will be going back to eating ramen." Was her reply to Ukwon. P.O glared at the older guy and ate his food quickly.
 
"Wait Noona I'm coming with you!" He shouted putting his dishes in the sink. Ramen was good and all but if they had someone to cook for them then he wasn't about to mess that up. Ramen wasn't very filling and he was still growing.
 
P.O helped Angela get on the back of his back then drove to school. He had a silly smile on his face feeling her small arms wrapped around his torso trying her best to hold on. Once at the school he also helped her get off the bike and then walked her to class. She thanked him and then he headed over to his class. She took her seat but felt a bit strange, as if there were a lot of eyes on her. But sure enough most of her classmates were eyeing her. She put her head down on her desk hoping they would stop staring at her until her teacher came into the class. She had completely forgotten that her new friends and landlords were feared by the entire school. She was making dangerous relations.
 
Once the lunch bell rang Angela rushed out of her classroom to go to the school field. Staying in such a small space with so many students made her a little nervous. There was nothing to be scared of she just preferred to be in open spaces or in large rooms. She sat down and inhaled the fresh air. Happily she smiled. It was good to get away from people sometimes. So much had happened in just a few short weeks that it was hard for her to keep track of it all and remain sane. What most stood out to her was Zico.
 
She took out her notebook and started to write about him. He was so much more different than she had first anticipated. Yes he was still intimidating but he was much more vulnerable than she had thought. For him to cry and feel so much sadness came as a shock to her. She was curious as to why he was like that. But more than anything she wanted to help him. Whatever he had experienced really scared him deeply and she wanted to help him heal from that so he would stop feeling as if he had to die. She sighed deeply and laid down on the lush grass.
 
"Zico Oppa what's wrong?" She whispered to herself. "What happened to you?"
 
"Who are you talking to?" Someone asked. 
 
"Kya!" She shouted sitting up her heart in . She looked around her then up into the tree she was sitting underneath to see Zenaku eating something while sitting high up in a branch. "Zen...." She said in relief laying back down and taking deep breaths to calm herself down. "Don't do that. You really scared me."
 
"I do that often to you." He said laughing lightly. She gave him a weary look. Scaring her wasn't funny.
 
"What are you doing up there anyways? Get down its dangerous." She said shaking her head.
 
"I'm comfortable. I've been doing this for years I'll be alright. Plus I have a great view." Zen smiled then looked over her head to something she couldn't see.
 
"What are you looking at?" She asked. His smile was really wonderful.
 
"The archery club." He responded glancing down at her. How could a girl look so absolutely innocent?
 
     He jumped down from the tree branch and landed beside her head. Startled she jumped up again but this time glared at him.
 
"Mwo! Zenaku!" She complained. Zen laughed.
 
"Angel your so cute." He said reaching his hand out to touch her lose curly long brown hair. "Thank you for your reward." He took a lock of hair and placed it to his lips. "Your such a beautiful girl."
 
Angela's cheeks turned a bright red hearing his compliment but she didn't pull her hair away from him. She just smiled shyly.
 
"Kumawo..." She whispered bowing her head a little. He smiled again then let go of her hair.
 
"Come. You seem interested in the club I was watching let's watch them up close." He said offering his hand to her.
 
Hesitantly she took his hand and he helped her stand up. He pulled her up with so much strength that she stumbled a little. He held her close making sure she didn't fall down.
 
'She's really small.' Zen thought marveling at her thin body frame. He inhaled. 'She smells really good too.'
 
"Ah...Zen Oppa?" She asked peering up at him. He hadn't let her go.
 
"Ah...." Zen exclaimed finally releasing her. His own ears growing red as he averted his eyes from her. Angela giggled. Getting a reaction like that from a guy like him was unusual. Casually he glanced down at his wrist watch. "We have a few minutes before classes resume. Let's check out the Archery club." He said walking ahead.
 
Angela had to run to catch up to him then speed walk to stay at the same pace. He had really long legs so it was difficulty for her to keep up. Noticing her struggle he slowed down his pace to make it easier for her. After a few minutes they were able to make it to the Archery Club grounds. It was a little far from the campus grounds. The Club had its own field dedicated to range practice, a dojo, and a stable for horses.
 
"Whoa!" Angela whispered running up to the club grounds. "It's so big!" She turned to Zen. "Oppa! Oppa! Look they have horses!!"
 
She came up to the stable where a couple horses were let out. A big red horse with a beautiful mane stood to the side grazing on some grass. She went up to it and patted its head. The horse lifted its head to look at her. It nudged her face with its muzzle and she laughed.
 
"He looks very friendly." Zen commented coming close to her and setting a hand on her shoulder. Angela looked at him a huge smile on her face.
 
"Doesn't he?" She asked happily. Zen didn't now what to say to her. The smile she showed him had caught him off guard and left the words he wanted to say in his throat.
 
"That's a girl," Someone said from behind them. Angela glanced at the young girl standing behind them 
 
"Is it? She's so pretty!" Angela rubbed the horses mane. "You're really pretty you know that girl?" The horse her face making her laugh.
 
"That's strange. She's hasn't warmed up to any of the members here." The girl said. Zen watched the girl carefully. She had black hair with pink high lights and a pixie hair cut. She was a bit short but well proportioned. 
 
"You're not playing nice?" Angela said still speaking to the horse. "Eh, why? You need to be nice to everyone girl." The horse neighed nudging her cheeks. Angela laughed again.
 
"Well we don't allow anyone who isn't a club member to play with our horses. So please leave her alone." The girl said pulling the red horse by its main away. Zen watched at the horse neighed at the girl shaking her off before going back to Angela.
 
"You're that Japanese prodigy, Kurumi." He said. The girl glared at Angela but nodded to Zen's statement.
 
"Hiragizawa Kurumi. Now I need to take our horse back." She stalked to the horse but the animal refused to go with her. It neighed and attempted to kick her.
 
"No. Bad girl." Angela reprimanded the red horse. "Not nice."   
 
"Really now what is her problem?" Kurumi asked herself watching the horse carefully.
 
"Does she have a name?" Zen asked all of a sudden. Kurumi looked up at him and blushed a little. She totally forgot that he was the same Zen all the girls in school fawned over. He was just as handsome as they ad described him.
 
"No. Since no one can really get close to her there isn't much time to think about a name." Kurumi admitted. "She's so ill mannered."
 
"I doubt that our school would purchase horses that were a danger to students. She just doesn't seem to like you." Zen pointed out patting the horse on the head. "But you like my Angel don't you?" The horse neighed in response. He glanced down at Angela to see her blushing and he smirked to himself.
 
"What about Ringo?" Angela whispered to responding to his sudden possessiveness of her. 
 
"Why would you name her apple?" Kurumi asked shaking her head.
 
"Hmmm maybe Akane Ringo?" Angela said recalling her basic Japanese classes. "Akane is red and Ringo is apple. I think its cute."
 
"Well I don't. I would appreciate it if you left unless you're here to watch us practice. The horses are off limits to those who aren't members." Kurumi said harshly tugging the horse away from Angela.
 
"We actually did come to watch you practice. Do you still want to stay?" Zen asked directing his attention to Angela.
 
"Yeah." She replied a bit sadly as she watched the girl named Kurumi put the horse back into its stable.
 
"Come this way then. You guys need to stay quite because we need lots of concentration." Kurumi warned guiding them to the practice grounds.
 
     There was almost complete silence in the dojo where the club's practice began. Kurumi guided them outside where four to five girls were standing with their bows and arrows. One by one they let go of the string that balanced their arrows and they flew across the field to their target. Not one landed on the bulls eye but they all came pretty close. With quick fluid movements they took out another arrow from their supplies and shot them again. The process continued until their baskets were empty. Another set of girls came forward to collect the discard arrows when the school bell rang.
 
"Alright you guys, clean up and head straight to class. Horse back shooting practice will begin after school." A girl who was standing beside Zen and Angela shouted. In response the girls gave a collective yes. The girl turned to them and smiled. "If you want to join us feel free to do so, I'm Soo Hyun captain of the archery club." She bowed her head respectfully.
 
"Thanks for the offer." Angela replied bowing as well.
 
"Come on Angel I need to get you back to class." Zen said eyeing Soo Hyun for a minute. Angela nodded and followed him out of the dojo.
 
"Ah ok. Thank you again Soo Hyun Unnie!" Angela said while waving good bye to her. 
 
"I don't like her." Kurumi said crossing her arms in front of her chest. Soo Hyun looked down at her and smiled. She ruffled her hair affectionatly.
 
"You can always have another horse, Kurumi. I don't think that one was for you." Soo Hyun said going into the dojo in order to change. Pouting Kurumi followed after her.
 
 Just as Zen said he got Angela to class right on time. She thanked him with a courteous bow. Before leaving Zen stared at her hair then touched it.
 
"I like your hair like this Angel....." He paused for a moment and he looked melancholy for a moment. "You should wear it how you like though."
 
"But you asked me too remember? Yesterday after you helped me," She pointed out scrunching her eyebrows together. "Don't you remember?"
 
"I do." He paused again. Then he smiled. "I need to go now. I'll see you later, Angel."
 
    She watched him go. His walk slow almost deliberate as he made his way down the hall.