Maid?!

Wake Me Up

Same Warnings from the previous chapters apply here ok?

Thank you to all the people who reviewd, subscribed and upvoted this story! I hope you continue to enjoy it and tell me what you think!!

Fanfact #4: A rookie group has made it to my ultimate bias list. LC9...and I am in love with Junghyo (J-hyo) OTL I can't get him out of my head! I hope they come back soon!! 

This was the second week and he had seen hide nor tail of Zico. Not of him or his gang members and it was really making him curious. He sat outside of his preparatory collage under the shade of a tree. His legs outstretched in front of him playing with two loose bullets in his hand. He circled them in his palm as if they were nothing more than a pair of dice of no harm to anyone. Two girls came up to him, both Korean the regular long black straight hair, pudgy faces indicating that they were well off, pasty skin complexion telling him they never set foot outside unless absolutely necessary. To him they were ugly. One of the two girls was blushing hard and it didn't take him much to know what was going on.

 
"Oppa, my friend has something to tell you." The girl on the right said. The only way he knew to differentiate them was that one had a clip in her hair and the other didn't. In other words One was more childish than the other.
 
"Really?" He asked them with a thoughtful expression on his face. "Why don't you sit down? Let's talk."
 
Her friend nudged her making her stumble forward a little but she sat down none the less. She glared at her friend who smiled and walked off. She put her hair behind her ear and tried to hide the gift she had for him in her hands. She looked up then glanced back down not able to look at him in the face. 
 
Zenaku frowned in his mind. If she was going to confess he rather her hurry up so he could reject her. There was nothing in her that he found attractive in the slightest. If he had it his way he would have shot both of them the moment they came up to him. After all he did have his gun on his holster.
 
"Zen Oppa....um I...." The girl stammered but then shut up seeming not to find the words to express herself.
 
Zenaku was a very handsome guy. Some people would say hot, y or whatever they could but in one word he was handsome. But that could only be said about his face. It was smooth, long, and angular. If he turned his head to the side you could literally trace his jaw line. His mouth was plump on the bottom and smaller in top making every girl just want to bit those lips of his. His nose was small, normal and his cheeks high and pronounced, it was obvious to anyone that saw him that he had a body. During gym time he would sometimes take off his shirt because the sport would make him sweat too much. When he did it was a sight to see. His abs were perfectly aligned and sculpted. His chest jutted out a bit but was solid with muscle. His arms long and thick flexed each time he braced to run. His hair was pitch black, so dark that if you looked for him at night it would be difficult to tell apart the sky from him. The only strange thing about him were those sea blue eerie eyes. One look at you and you would think he was staring right through you. You would think he saw every secret you were trying to hide and every thought you had. His character seemed cold. He wouldn't talk unless spoken to and it was like he had an unmovable mask. But when he did talk that mask broke and he would smile chatting with you as if you weren't intimidated by his prescience. He was seemingly friendly. 
 
"Yes?" He asked making his voice soft as if he was actually interested in what she had to say.
 
He knew that if he made her comfortable around him she would hurry up and say what she had to say. His eyes glowed brighter as another thought entered his mind. He hadn't had a good lay in a while. Maybe he could use her just to satisfy himself. But then again she looked small around her chest and if he waned to get in her pants he would have to say yes to dating her, then he would go through all that courtship crap, bang her a couple of times then leave. Sadly it wasn't that easy. Knowing women, she would beg him not to leave and cry and bawl. He really wasn't in any type of mood to deal with something like that.
 
"Zen Oppa...here you go." She whispered handing him the dark blue wrapped gift she had been trying to hide. Slowly he set the bullets in his hands down and took the gift. He opened it finding inside home made chocolate. "I really like you, Zen." She confessed speaking to him informally. He visibly frowned obviously not ok with the informality. "I know you like Japanese and American sweets so I made this. W-Would you like to go out with me?" She asked shyly her checks turning a deep red.
 
"Hm.:" He murmured glancing from the gift to her blushing face. He hated how red her cheeks flowed and the way they deeply contrasted her pale white skin. "Thank you," He said gritting his teeth. He wanted m ore than anything for her to get away from him. "But I don't like you in that way. I'm not interested in dating you." He replied straightforwardly not beating around the bush. The girl had come to him with her eyes bright and lively but now hearing his reply they grow dull and sad.
 
"Could you just give me a chance?" She asked her eyes watering with tears. He looked back at her his eyes glowing brighter seeing her tears. HIs lips turned up in a slightly smile.
 
"No. I'm not interested in you." He replied again not feeling any type of guilt or remorse seeing her cry in front of him. 
 
The girl nodded standing up she bowed and walked away. All she wanted to do was run back to her friend to tell her she had been rejected. It wasn't like he said it kindly either. He was cold and to the point as if this was nothing more than a simple conversation not a confession. When the girl disappeared into the school building he set his head back on the tree trunk taking the bullets he had set down in one of his hands. The smooth and cold metal calmed his mind from the thoughts he had been thinking before. It brought him back to what was important at the moment.
 
"Where the hell are you, Zico?" He questioned no one in particular.
 
The evening came slowly to Block B. It had been two weeks since P.O and Zico brought Angela home with them. Her fevers were on and off. Sometimes she would sleep for days whie other times she would wake up but go back to sleep. Zico was thinking about calling a doctor if she didn't get better by the end of the week because none of the members knew exactly what was wrong with her.
 
Jaehyo had the most contact with her along with P.O. When she was awake Jaehyo would comb out her hair, braid it then coil it back up into a bun. P.O would eat with her and watch T.V just so she wouldn't be alone. When she was awake she was always really nice and polite. She would smile often trying to put the people around her at ease. But she could never find the strength to stay awake for long periods of time.
 
Tonight seemed to be one of those nights. She woke up around six in the evening. Her fever had left and she felt like a weight had been lifted off of her body. She sat there in Zico's bed her knees up to her chest thinking about the past two weeks.
 
"It's getting worse." She said to herself puting a hand to her forehead. "My animea has never been this bad." She shook her head. Then she looked at her bandaged hands. Flashes of how she gotten the wounds ran through her head. Her father chasing her down, screaming and cursing. Her mother begging her to run away and of course herself crying. She was always crying and she hated that about herself. But then what else could she do? Her mother always protected her. Even though Angela had gotten into a club to defend herself she could never hit her father. She had gotten so used to just crying for her mother that she didn't know what else to do. She sighed covering her face with her damaged hands. "I'm quitting that club." She said to herself. She really had no use for it anymore that and there were other reasons that she would deal with later.
 
After a couple more minutes of thought she finally decided to get out of bed. At least she knew where she was. That night P.O had helped her escape from her father. She remembered Jaehyo and Bbomb and of course Zico. She was in Block B's home but she had been to sick to really get excited over it. Now that she thought about it she had been wearing someone else's cloths. Tonight she woke up in a black and red checkered button up shirt that reached up to her knees. 
 
She walked down the steps and heard a lot of commotion coming from the living room. She stopped at the door frame leaning her head against it and watched all the boys interact with each other. P.O was playing at the foose ball table with Ukwon. Jaehyo was watching T.V along with Bbomb and Zico. Her eyes settled on the back of Zico's head and it finally registered in her that she was really in the same house as him. She didn't dream of being this close with him ever and to have this happen, it seemed to dull some of the bad that had happened to her.
 
P.O looked up from his intense foose ball game. Ukwon took advantage of his distraction and shot the ball straight into his goal. 
 
"Yes!" Ukwon shouted his hands leaving the handles of the game as he pumped his fists throught the air. "You owe me some money P.O." 
 
"Noona!" P.O exclaimed startling everyone. Angela looked up at him then smiled. Her head still on the door frame she smiled at him. He left the table and went of to her kneeling down. "You should be in bed! You've been sick for a long time we don't want you to get worse." He said his eyes filled with concern. She hadn't noticed just how good looking P.O was.  His hair was a dirty blond,pulled up into a messy pony tail keeping it out of his face. His voice was deep, deeper than even her own father's. He was incredibly tall as well. But he was the youngest in the gang which did not fit his features. 
 
"I'm alright P.O." She said with a tired smile. 
 
"You don't look alright you look tired." Jaehyo said getting off the couch. She looked him over once. He was tall too. His eyes were not too narrow and not too wide but hooded as if he was always deep in thought. His hair was black and styled with a fringe on his forehead. 
 
"I really am ok." She said again lifting her head from the door frame. "The reason why I was so sick is because of my anemia. It was really bad this time around, I've never stayed so sick for such a long time." She looked down at her hands. "It might also be that I got hurt so any little infection might have just made it worse." She explained looking up at Jaehyo and P.O. "Thank you guys for taking care of me but I'm ok." 
 
"Are you sure?" Zico asked getting off of the couch and leaning on the back of it. 
 
She looked up at him and they held eye contact. Her light brown skin started to color pink. She couldn't look away from him but was too resembled to continue blatantly staring at him. Her crush from the past three years was looking at her and was concerned about her. It made her happy but she just wasn't used to his eyes on her. 
 
In her opinion out of all the members of Block B he was the best good looking. Bu that was obviously because she was biased. His eyes were small and narrow and always had a sort of look in them that would suggest him undressing or looking into someone's inner thoughts. He had jet black hair that sharpened his eyes and a long face paired with full luscious lips. Her eyes wondered down to them and when she realized what exactly she was doing she finally got herself to look away, at anything, except him.
 
Zico noticed just how big her eyes were. Her iris was a hazel green with hints of blue. They were mesmerizing, if she hadn't looked away he wouldn't have been able to take his eyes off of her. She had a cute small nose and well proportioned lips. Her body was shaped like an hour glass. Even in his over sized shirt he could clearly make out her curves but his shirt clung onto them. Then there was her hair. The night Jaehyo had let it lose only made Zico want to see it again. But at the moment it was still braided and he would just have to deal with that.
 
"Yes...I...uh...I'm alright now." She replied her heart hammering in her chest. 
 
"Are you sure about that?" Bbomb asked not getting up from the couch but staring at her from his seat. His hair was a dirty blond and pulled out of his face by a beanie he wore. His eyes were hard as they looked at her and she averted her gaze back down to her hands. She only nodded at his question. "Good then you can find somewhere else to go. We're not keeping you here." Her head shot up at him. He only gave her that cold hard stare.
 
"L-Leave?!" She asked her eyes wide. Where would she go if he kicked her out? Going back home was not something she could do. She just had a bad feeling even thinking about it. 
  
"Yah!" Zico said kicking the sofa making him lurch out of his seat a little. But Bbomb was serious he gave Angela a cold glare as he spoke. "I said I would handle it!"
 
"Well I'm not waiting until you decided to deal with her." He replied standing up and going around to her. Zico grabbed his arm pulling him back.
 
"Bbomb I'm warning you." Zico said his voice low with a hints of anger. Bbomb flung his hand away. 
 
"You heard her right? She's better so she isn't going to stay here." Bbomb repeated turning his glare to Zico.
 
"I told you I would handle it! Don't go telling her things that haven't been decided yet." Zico said standing up. He headed over to Angela whose eyes were still wide with confusion and worry. "Don't listen to him." Zico said shaking his head. "I know what happened to you because P.O explained it to me. Until you can get back on you're feet we are going to take care of you."
 
"No we wont!" Bbomb insisted. He rolled his eyes. " Zico we just had a conversation yesterday!" Bbomb's voice was getting louder. At the curse word she flinched and stepped away from Bbomb's immediate area. Ukwon noticing this watched her carefully.
 
"You're not the leader here!" Zico shouted. She flinched again and her hands started shaking a little. She grabbed fist fulls of the sweater she was wearing. Ukwon looked down at her hands watching as they shook violently. He saw how she was trying to take deep even breaths but the shaking wouldn't stop. "We spoke about this a couple days ago right?! The decision is still mine!"
 
"Why the are you keeping her around anyways?! Call up her friends! Tell them to take her! Unless she's doing something ing useful I don't want her here! She's a burden that we don't need!!" Bbomb took a deep breath about to continue when there was a small chocked sobbing. He looked around confused. No one sounded like that. Then he spotted Ukwon where Angela was supposed to be. Her arms were wrapped around him and her  hands were balled into fists that shook violently. She was crying. "Are you serious?!" Bbomb shouted rolling his eyes again. Ukwon felt her flinch. "What the are you crying about?!" She flinched again. Ukwon figured out the problem.
 
"I'll be right back." He said lifting her up in his arms and carrying her out of the room. There P.O followed them. "Stay with her here. She hasn't eaten anything in a couple of days. Try and see if she wants anything to eat." P.O nodded and went straight to the fridge to see what they had.
 
Ukwon left them alone but not without glancing back at her. She was still shaking but didn't like anywhere but her bandaged hands. To him it looked like she was reliving something. She was locked in her mind and something was haunting her. It made his heart twist. He didn't know her too well but no one should ever look like the way she looked now. There was still shouting going on in the living room. She shut her eyes tightly and seemed to coil in herself while biting her lips hard. So hard that  he saw blood drip down the side of her chin.
 
"Yah! Yah!" He exclaimed running back over. She looked up at him. His breathing stopped. Her hazel green and blue eye looked dull, border line gray. She wasn't there anymore, she had locked herself away and everything he saw now was just her body reacting to her surroundings the only way it knew how. "What the-" There was more shouting. She whimpered and curled into herself again. "P.O! Forget about the food!" Ukwon ordered waving him over. "Stay right here! Don't leave her alone. Seriously P.O do not leave for a second! Make sure she isn't hurting herself!"
 
"Hurting herself? How?" P.O asked and the shouting began to escalate. Ukwon saw more blood come down her chin. 
 
"Like that!!" He whispered trying his best to keep the hysteria out of his voice. He grabbed a paper towel from the kitchen island and whipped the blood away.
 
"Noona-" P.O said in concern.
 
"I don't think she can here you." Ukwon said handing him the paper towels. "Make sure she doesn't do that again.  I need to stop these two block heads." he said. He thought a moment and took the bloody paper towel from him. "I'm going to need this. Use a new one." He said before bolting out to the other room.
 
"Ah Hyung!" P.O called out but stayed put in front of Angela.
 
When he got back to the living room Zico and Bbomb were ready to pummel each other. Bbomb had been cursing up a storm and Zico had been shouting back like he was crazy. Ukwon figured out why she had completely withdrawn from their world, from her own body. 
 
"CUT IT OUT!!!!" Ukwon shouted above the rest of the noise. He knew that Angela was probably scared out of her mind and would be crying at the moment. But he really had no choice. If he didn't stop them he wasn't sure what else Angela would do to herself.
 
"Who are you-" Bbomb started to say his voice low and menacing. 
 
"Shut up! Yeah I'm telling you Hyung and Zico to shut the up!!" He hissed glaring at him. He throw the bloody paper towel at him. Bbomb caught it and looked at it his brows knitting together confused. "That's her blood!" Ukwon said. 
 
"What is she hurt?" Bbomb asked tossing the thing to the floor disgusted that he was touching something from her body. Ukwon's blood began to boil, how could he be so heartless? He wanted to blow up in anger but that wouldn't contribute to the situation.
 
"Yeah you she's hurt! She's crying and scared because you were cursing and screaming!"
 
"I don't know how me doing that would make her bleed." Bbomb stated matter of factually.
 
"Why are you such an ?! Are you ing blind?! P.O said her dad was chasing her! Connect the dots! She's coming from a family that is abusive! Where he father probably beat the crap out of her and shouted and screamed things at her! What do you think would happen if you do the same thing her dad did?! She's over there sitting in the kitchen like a ing doll!! The only thing she reacts to is your stupid screaming! What the is your problem hyung?!" 
 
"My problem is-" Bbomb started but Ukwon cut him off again. The question was rhetorical they all knew the answer.
 
"What? That we'll have to deal with another situation like we did with Shizuka?!" The room went deathly silent. Her name was never mentioned especially not around Zico. Taeil glanced at him and wasn't surprised to see his chest not moving. He had stopped breathing and his face had hardened into an expressionless mask.
 
"Ukwon you don't have to talk about her." Jaehyo said carefully breaking the unbearable silence.
 
"No don't give me that bull!" He said to Jaehyo then turned back to Bbomb. "Do you think Angela is anything like her?! Why don't you go see exactly what you're doing huh? Not every girl is Shizuka! Not everyone is like her! Stop grouping what happened and what she did with every other girl on this planet! Its over Bbomb get over it! Go! Look what's happening because your so damn paranoid!" Ukwon took a deep breath when he was done then he looked at Zico who was still staring at nothing with no hint of emotions. "I'm sorry Zico but we all know why he's acting this way and its not fair to her. She hasn't done anything wrong!"
 
"I know. I get it." Was Zico's short and clipped reply. Ukwon was hesitant to continue to talk about Shizuka and Angela, to compare their personalities. But if things kept being said subtly then nothing would be solved and Bbomb would continue to hurt Angela with no foundation. Zico closed his eyes. He was afraid of what images would appear behind his eyes, in the darkness. He saw Angela's small hands around Ukwon's back. He saw how she trembled and heard her chocked sobs. She was scared and a dull pain throbbed in his chest. Someone like Angela was supposed to be protected not intimidated. "Where did you take her?" Zico asked taking a deep even breath. Shizuka wasn't important right now. 
 
"She's in the kitchen with P.O." Ukwon replied sighing deeply. "She's been biting her lip to the point that she's drawing blood. I don't know how to stop her."
 
Without another word Zico walked out of the living room making a bee line for the kitchen. When he went inside P.O looked as if she was panicking. Her body was still shaking and nothing that P.O said got through to her. He was at a loss of what to do. She was looking straight ahead and they all saw how pale her eyes had become. They had gone from a bright vibrant hazel to the dullest gray anyone has seen in someone's eyes.
 
Bbomb was speechless. He had no idea that she would react like this. Zico bumped Bbomb on the shoulder making him stumble forward. Zico sent a glare at him then went to Angela. He went down on his knees and took her hands in his own. He may have been useless when she was sick but he wanted more than anything to help her. But more than just help Angela he needed to forget Shizuka.
 
"Angela," He whispered. Her head jerkily looked down to him. "Everything is fine. See the screaming stopped? There's nothing scary here. No one is going to hurt you." He coxed rubbing her hands with his thumb. "You're safe here."
 
"J-J-Ji Ho....Oppa....." She whispered using his real name. Her shaking stopped as she locked eyes with him. 
 
"Yeah. See I"m right here." He said his heart thudding against his chest. Her gray eyes scared him. She shouldn't have a look like that in her eyes. If he could do anything for her he wanted to make her smile, to erase all that fear and sadness in his eyes.
 
"I-I'm scared..." Some of the color in her eyes came back. Zico took one of his hands and patted her head a little akwardly.
 
"Don't be. No one here is going to hurt you." He repeated. "Calm down nothing is going to happen to you."
 
She nodded shakily. Her bottom lip trembled then without warning she burst into tears. She hugged Zico then buried her head into the crock of his neck while she sobbed. Taken by surprise he was still for a moment but then he wrapped his arms around her. While she continued to sob he her back soothingly hoping she would calm down. Bbomb ran his hand through his hair and let out a frustrated sigh. He didn't know that she was this bad and this harmless. There was no way that a girl who cried like that could be a danger to them but his previous experiences told him otherwise. But his chest still tightened over the guilt he felt. He caused this to her. After a couple minutes her cries stopped. She pushed him away slowly and rubbed her eyes.
 
"I'm sorry." She apologized her head down. She couldn't say anything else. This happened when she was home when her father would could crazy and she would just withdraw from everything. Then when she came back she would be with her mother and she would just let her cry. Zico smiled slightly and wiped away some stray tears.
 
"Its not your fault." He said softly. He turned to give Bbomb a pointed look.
 
"It isn't its mine." Bbomb said not able to look at her. This wasn't supposed to happen. All he had wanted was make sure that his friends were safe. "I'm sorry about this." He apologized bowing his head. "I didn't mean for it to go this far....I didn't...I didn't think-"
 
"No don't worry." Angela said standing up. She stood in front of him her tear stained cheeks a little pink from all the rubbing.
 
"Princess, your too nice." Jaehyo said shaking his head. "Let him apologize. He went over board one way or another."  Bbomb glared at him then cleared his throat.
 
"I'm sorry about all of this. But we can't have you stay without doing anything." He said his arrogance coming back up.
 
"Come on! Leave her alone! You can't have her do things when you just made her cry!" Taeil said rolling his eyes annoyed with his younger friend.
 
"Its fine." She said shaking her head. The boys looked at her as if she had lost her mind. She had just cried because of him. How could sh agree to anything he would try to say to her. But it wasn't in Angela's character to hold a grudge against someone. She wasn't a fighter so she always found a way to get peace back even at the expense of her own feelings. She didn't want them fighting with Bbomb. They were all friends for such a long time. She would feel horrible if they fought because of her. "Go ahead Bbomb." She said taking a deep breath.
 
"You can stay as long as you clean for us." He said without remorse. P.O scoffed.
 
"Hyung!" P.O said. He couldn't believe he could be so shamless. But Taeil had the same thought as well. Bbomb wouldn't be alright with her staying here without doing some kind of work. After all they did need a feminine touch around the house.
 
"I'll do that." She said nodding her head. "It's ok I wouldn't feel good about staying her without doing something for you."
 
"Noona you don't have to do this!" P.O protested but Angela just shook her head.
 
"I want to do this, P.O. Its alright." She replied.
 
"Are you sure about this, Angela?" ZIco asked standing up. His eyes settled on her own. 
 
"I am." She replied assertively. Zico nodded.
 
"Then its settled." Bbomb said with a satisfied smirk. "You can start tomorrow morning."