Cinderalla and the Beasts

Wake Me Up
     The next morning Angela was the first one to wake. She was going to take her duty as their maid very seriously. Then maybe Bbomb wouldn't have such a problem with her. As she put on random cloths to start cleaning she wondered what did Bbomb have against her? They had met not too long ago so she didn't understand what fueled his anger towards her. Whatever his issue was she hoped that if she proved that she wasn't such a bad person that it would be reselved.
    
     She turned around to check herself in the mirror and nodded approvingly. Her eyes settled on the clock by her bedside it was almost five thirty in the morning. If she had calculated things right she should be able clean the kitchen and the living room then cook breakfast for all of them by six thirty. Because the school opened its gates at eight and classes officially started at eight thirty the boys would be able to get dressed, eat, leave and still get to school on time. Once she reviewed her plan of action in her head she headed downstairs to the middle floor. She found cleaning supplied in the kitchen, underneath the sink. For a second she stared at them, they had never been opened. Now she wondered if the boys even attempted to clean the place. When she started cleaning the furniture where the tv stood she got her answer. It was no. They didn't clean. The furniture was sticky with dust and grime. The same went for the foose ball table. The dinning room table was reletevly clean aside from the food stains that looked decades old. She sighed to herself shaking her head. Teenaged boys were really something.
 
     Somehow she was able to finish the living room but it had taken her much longer than expected. She hadn't even started the kitchen. At this rate when she got home from school she would have to work double or be behind the schedule she had set up for herself. Plus these boys weren't exactly clean and tidy. She was thinking these things while standing on one of the dinning room table chairs on her tipy toes trying to dust off the highest shelf in a book case. Because she was so engrossed in her thoughts she wasn't really paying attnetion to where she set her feet.
 
     Zico had walked down a couple mintues ago just to get a drink of water then go back up stairs to sleep. It was too early for him to be up anyways. But because he heard movement he decided to come to the living room first and was plesently surprised to see that she was awake and cleaning at that. He stood by the door way watching her as she tried to dust off the last shelf in his book case. She seemed distracted but he didn't say anything. Instead he moved closer. She shuffled her feet to the side of the chair, one leg floated in the air while her other one was settled on the edge of the chair. She dusted the top shelf then tried to set her foot down on the chair but her right foot was in the air so when it came down there was no chair underneath it. She screamed believing she was going to fall. Zico grabbed her waist then set her back on the chair. When she was settled down he lifted her off her feet again and planted her on the floor.
 
"Things like that are dangerous," He scolded her while turning her around. His hands on her shoulders. "Promise you won't do that again." Her eyes were wide with surprise but she nodded mutely.
 
"I'm sorry." She said her voice small as she avoided his eyes. She was happy her skin was a little darker than others so if he wasn't look he couldn't see her blush. "I was just trying to clean and I couldn't reach."
 
"Cheousun," He sighed heavily rubbing the space between his brows. Her heart skipped a beat hearing him call her angel. "You don't have to do this. B-Bomb will get over this."
 
"No. I can do it! I'll be fine so you don't have to worry." She insisted shaking her head. He stared down at her his expression blank. She wasn't going to budge from her decision. So he just turned around and headed into the kitchen. No use in arguing.
 
     She followed after him wanting to ask if he was upset with her. But her eyes set on the kitchen clock and a small squeak left her lips. Cleaning the living room had taken longer than she expected. It was already seven and she hadn't even started the boys breakfast. She hurried to the fridge looking over its contents. She let out a defeated noise and sank to the floor. There was literally only a carton of milk inside. This was hopless.
 
"What is it?" Zico asked coming behind her. He peered into the fridge. "Oh I forgot to tell you its usually empty. We don't really cook." He said non chalantly.
 
"What about breakfast? Lunch? DInner?! How do you focus on your school work without eating properly?!" She asked turning to him and wagging her finger like a mother scolding her child. "You guys need to eat! Ramen isn't food either." She bet that they had stacks of the stuff inside the kitchen cabinets. "I can't believe this." She said shaking her head.
 
     Then she got another idea. She ran back upstairs without a word to Zico and put on her school uniform. She had already showered before she started cleaning so it was only a matter of getting dressed. Grabbing her packed school bag she headed back downstairs. While pulling up her socks she held a pink pencil in while examing the empy fridge again. She jotted somethings down in an empty,black with silver designed notebook then headed to the kitchen cabinets. She had been right. There was loads of ramen inside. Shaking her head she jotted more things down. Zico watched her his eyebrow raised sky high. When she finished she went to get her bag and took out her wallet counting some money. She nodded satisfied with the amount she had and zipped up her bag heading for the door.
 
"Where are you going?" Zico asking whil she put her school shoes on. She looked back at him the pen now tucked in between her ear.
 
"There's a small store where I used to live. The owners let me buy things really cheap. So I'm going to buy some basic stuff for breakfast." She tapped the tips of her shoes on the floor to make sure they were on right. "After school I'll buy some more stuff then clean the kitchen before i start cooking dinner. Sorry Oppa but you guys will have to go without lunch. I don't have enough time to make it all."
 
     Before he had time to say anything she was out the door. He blinked a couple times. The girl thought and moved fast. As she jogged down the side walk she reviewed the list she had written down in her head. If she ran fast enough she could get back to the house before seven thirty, make a quick breakfast and have the boys out the house. The school wasn't too far. Suddenly a motorcycle roared behind her. She looked back then had to hold her skirt down as it sped past her then stopped a couple feet from her. She opened her eyes to see Zico getting off throwing a helmet at her. She caught it but looked at it like it was from outerspace.
 
"Get on. Tell me the address and I'll get you there faster." He said. She glanced at the motor cycle and didn' move. He rolled his eyes. "I've been riding this thing for three years. I know what I'm doing your safe." She glanced between him and the motorcycle not entirly sure she wanted to get on. But the more she stalled the more time she wasted so she put the helmet on and cimbed on the sleek contraption.
 
     It took them three minutes to get to the little shop. Angela took her helmet off and went inside. He followed her inside. The store was small, cramped but stuffed with grociers. They all looked fresh and very expensive. Angela was looking at some lettuce then some meat before going to the counter. She stretched her neck to see if anyone was behind but he didn't see a soul.
 
"Ajussi!!" She called out. "Ajussi are you here?!"
 
     An elderly man with his hands on his back wobbled outside. When he caught sight of Angela he came from behind the counter and gave her a big hug. She bent down and returned it. He rubbed her back affectionatly then seperated putting his hands on her cheeks.
 
"I was so worried about you" He said his voice shaking and a bit raspy from smoking earlier in his life. "You hadn't come for any meals. My wife thought your dad was keeping you inside."
 
"No Ajussi. I'm not living with my parents anymore. You don't have to worry." She said reassuringly smiling down at him. He nodded his eyes flooding with relief.
 
"I'm glad." He said pinching her cheeks affectionaly. "Will you still come by often? My wife enjoys sharing meals with you." She shook her head.
 
"I'm sorry but I wont be here as often. I'm actually here to buy some food. Where I live now there isn't anything in the fridge. At all. Ajussi tell my friend how important it is to eat three meals a day!" She said pointing at Zico who had been standing silently behind her the whole time. He looked startled for a minute as if she had sent a wild dog on him.
 
"Alright. I'll give him my best lecture. Pick up what you need while I'm at it." The old man said as if this was his life mission.
 
     She giggled when Zico gave her a glare. Then when the older man started talking she went around to pick up food. This needed to be a quick meal. So maybe an American breakfast was best. She grabbed some milk and cornflakes then more Korean styled food and vegetebles. When she finished she turned to them and couldn't help but laugh. Zico looked bored out of his mind. The old man was wagging his finger at him telling him the importance of meals. She creeped up on him then tapped his shoulder.
 
"Ajussi," she said quietly trying to stifle her laughter. "I'm done shopping."
 
"Ah ok ok." He said immediatly turning away from Zico and giving his full attention to her. "Hmm you always pick the best, Angy." He looked at the things in her hands. "You can take it all for free."
 
"A-Ajussi...." She replied looking at him in surprise "I cant take this for free. Let me pay for it. I don't want you to get in trouble with your wife."
 
"Its alright. Take it. It's my gift to. When you come back for more things you can pay for those. I'll let you take these." He took the food with him to the conuter, packed them and handed it all to Zico. "You shouldn't let women carry heavy things." He said simply.
 
"Ajussi thank you so much! I'll keep buy my food hear forever ok?" She said tears in her eyes as she gave him one last hug. He patted her back.
 
"Good then I don't have to worry about you disappearing again. Take good care of yourself." He said bidding her farewell. She nodded and kissed the old man on the cheek before going outside with Zico.
 
     Zico continued to hold the heavy bags even during the ride back home. None of the boys had come downstairs yet so it gave her time to set up the dinning room table. He helped her put out the bowls, spoons and three boxes of cearel on the table. She looked down at the food disatisfied.
 
"This isn't a good breakfast." She said to herself shaking her head. "But its going to have to do." She turned from the table and went back to the door
 
"DId you forget something by the old man?" Zico asked following her to the door. She shook her head.
 
"I'm going to the school earlier than everyone.There's something I have to take care of." She said distractedly. He cocked his head to the side but didn't say anything about leaving.
 
"The old man really likes you." He said leaning on the door post watching her put back on her shoes.  She glanced up at him her eyes stern.
 
"Don't call him old man. Its Ajussi." She corrected him while tapping her foot on the ground again. "And he's like a grandfather to me. Him and his wife fed me through grade school and middle school until now. When my father got violent I could stay at the store and they'd give me meals. They practically raised me along with my mother." She gave her shoes on last tap. "If I couldn't stay here they would have been my only option. Maybe even then I wouldn't go to them because they're so old and have lived through so much. I would have just been a burden." She turned and smiled sadly at him. "I'll see everyone later. Make sure they eat." She said before bounding out of the door.
 
     Her morbid thoughts didn't fit her appearance. Zico thought to himself when he went back to the living room. She was so small and sweet that all that had happened to her seemed to belong to someone else's life. He wasn't sure if he would ever be able to get over just how much her life contridicted her sweet appearnace. There really wasn't anything in her that resembled Shizuka. But he had to be careful because he didn't want that war to happen again. He couldn't bare to lose another person. He knew that B-bomb was trying to protect him from that but he didn't have to. He would make sure to keep himself under control, for her sake he had to.
 
     Angela stood outside of the school gym her limbs quaking. She heard the high pitched screams of girls as they practiced their morning drills. The Tae Kwon Do Girls club was very rigiorous. The girls practiced three times a day in between breaks and went to competitions monthly. She had joined to learn how to defend herself from her father just in case he tried to hurt her. But that had been to no avail. She couldnt bring herself to hit her father, she just didn't have it in her. So all this had been a waste. She had wantedto quit a long time ago. None of the girls in there were nice to her. Actually that was an understatment. They all bullied her. She could never understand why but she never questioned it either. She dealt with it cause she wanted to learn to defend herself. But now she didn't need the club anymore. She could finally leave without a regret. The only problem was actually going in there and quitting. She had a feeling it was going to be harder than it needed to be. She paced back and forth before finally take a seat on a bench. Soemone else had been sitting there but she had honestly been so engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't notice them. She sat down and put her head between her legs, she was feeling sick.
 
     Zenaku glanced down at the girl who had suddenly decided to sit on his bench. He looked her over and scowled not really in the mood for another confession. He would definatly go have target practice to just relax. Why were girls so damned stupid? Angela lifted her head from between her legs then stared up at the sky her eyes still closed. Zenaku felt himself slowly and surely getting more and more pissed. He turned his whole body so he could face her. He crossed his legs and sipped his cold juice while staring at her. Angela felt his eyes on her so she decided to open her own. When they settled down on him, startled she jumped back and away from him. One of his eyebrows rose high as he continued to look at her.
 
"I scared you." He stated watching as she knitted her eyebrows together.
 
"You were just staring at me," She said her voice low. He smirked.
 
"You're like a lamb." He said watching her carefully like a wolf waiting at the right oppurtunity to jump on her. She wasn't here to confess to him which made a lot of tension and anger that was building up slowly fade away. "I'm Zenaku by the way. I'm sorry for scaring you, little lamb."
 
"I'm not an animal." She said not able to take her eyes off of him. His orbs of errie sea blue eyes that seemed to glow mesmerized her. "My name is Angela."
 
"Not an animal but an angel." he said the corners of is lips lifting into a pleseant smile. "We have the same eyes too." He said staring at her big circular errie hazel green eyes. He let his eyes wonder her body. Her skin was a rich dark brown, contrasting her hazel green eyes making her look like a greek goddess to him. small would be easily over powered by his own.. Her hair although in a bun was easily distingushable as curly. In her school uniform she looked more like a child than a soon to graduate high school student. It was strange. He was sure that in regualr cloths she would look more to her age but in her uniform she looked less. She was like a butterfly changing colors in order not to be eaten by the enemy. He liked her appearence now all that was left was her personality. "Why are you here so early,love?" He drawled drinkiing the last of his cold juice, lazily combing his fingers through his hair.
 
"I wanted to quit a club but I'm scared." She confessed shaking her head. "I'm so scared that I'm getting sick."
 
Beautiful. Weak. Vulnerable.
 
     He cocked his head to the side, the gesture reminding her of how Zico moved his head when he didn't understand something. It made her smile slightly. The thought of Zico was comforting to her. Even before when she didn't speak with him just thinking about how he helped her before made her feel better, it made any fear she had ease away slowly like the sun melting snow off a rooftop. Some of her courage came back but she didn't want to move.
 
"Fear makes you sick?" Zenaku asked his head cocking to the other side, his eyes glowed with curiosity. She looked at him and smiled slightly. He really did remind her of Zico.
 
"Hmmm," She mused to herself. Then abruptly she turned her whole body to him. She crossed her legs underneath her skirt and crossed her ams in front of her chest. "It depends on my health. I just stopped being sick a couple days ago so I'm not in the best conditon."
 
"Angel,your very interesting." He said. He got up to throw his empty pouch of juice away then sat back down beside her this time a little closer than before.
 
"We just met and you already have a nickname for me?" She said shyly honestly not used to so many people addressing her affectionatly. Jaehyo called her Princess, Zico called her Choesun and now this guy calling her Angel. He observed the apples of her cheeks turn a slight red and her bottom lip jut out ever so slightly. Her eyelids closed half way and her hazel eyes looked down to her hands.
 
"Why not? A pretty girl like you should have lots of cute nicknames. I mean your name is Angela." He shrugged as if this was the most obvious thing in the world. "Pretty girl, nice name, why not have a cute nickname?"
 
"Yah..." She said rather weakly. "Enough. Stop complimenting me so much." He chuckled.
 
"Sorry sorry I just couldn't help myself." He said flirting with her. Her cheeks turned redder and she looked away. Why was this guy being so charming? He looked down at her smooth neck, whisps of curly hair touching her skin lightly. He had a strong urge to just bend down and kiss it. So he did.
 
"Kyaaa!" She screamed jumping out of the bench. She held the back of her neck and stared down at him in total shock. "What are you doing?!" She asked rubbing her neck. He smirked as another word entered is mind.
 
Innocent.
 
"Oh I'm sorry." He said standing up changing his expression from that smirk to apologetic. "I keep apologizing to you. Well I'm doing things you don't like. It wasn't too offend you."
 
"Please....stop apologizing. I might have overreacted." She said feeling guilty for having him apologize so much. Suddenly the school bell rang. There was five minutes before class started.
 "I have to go." She said bowing slightly.
 
"Before you do." He said catching her wrist. She turned to him and he immediatly let go of her arm but didn't apologize. "Don't be so scared of other people. The most important thing is how you feel and what you want. After all its your life." He said referring to her dilema. She looked at him curiously but then she smiled a little. He had been listening to her.
 
"Thank you." She said. "I'll get going now, Zenaku."
 
"Just call me Zen." He offered giving her a dazzling smile. She nodded before running inside to her first class of the day.
 
     He watched her go before turning in the opposite direction. His heart seemed to flutter as he thought about her blushing face and how gorgeous eyes looked at him. He shook his head trying to get that feeling out of his body. Where was Zico?
 
     The day went by pretty quickly for her. Her lessons were a little harder than she had expected because she was absent for a good amount of time. She had gone up to everyone one of her professors to ask about what she had missed and how long she had to make up the homework and exams. She was number one in her school but her spot may be compromised because of what had happened to her. Mid terms were a month away. She had a lot of catching up to do. Sighing she sat down on a bench outside the gym again. She hadn't seen Zico or any of the boys, maybe she had but was too busy to even notice them. She had wanted to at least speak to Zico before she went to confront her club but she would have to do without it. She could hear the shouts of girls as they practiced. Taking a deep breath and holding her backpack tight she climbed the steps to the gym.
 
     She stood at the entrance of the gym with her breath stuck in . All the girls were dressed in white shirts and white pants, bare foot and different colored belts around their waists. There was one girl in the center of all of them who when she looked up frowned deeply.
 
"THAT'S ENOUGH!" she shouted to all the girls in the gym would hear her. They all stopped their practice fights and stared at their captain.
 
     Hye Yoon balled her hands in fists as she walked over to where Angela stood. Hye Yoon was a really tall girl with a lean frame. She had long black straight hair and narrow eyes with a nasty personality. She was the cause of Angela's misery. She flipped her lose hair that was supposed to be tied up for practice as she stood in front of Angela towering over her.
 
"Finally came to practice?" She asked mockingly. Angela looked down at her feet, took one more deep breath before staring her in the eye.
 
"No. I came to quit." Angela replied. Hye Yoon rolled her eyes.
 
"Really now. You're absent for two weeks and think you can just come back and quit like nothing? You got some nerve." Hye Yoon said and some girls in the room snickered but Angela paid them no mind.
 
"That's exactly what I'm doing." Angela said defiantly. She was doing her best to be brave and not break down at Hye Yoon's words. "There's no rules against someone quitting. I'll infrom the advisor myself but I won't be coming back to practice anymore." She bowed. "I'm sorry for causing you all so much trouble."
 
     And with that Angela turned away from Hye Yoon. With her back straight and her head high she planned to just walk away and put all this behind her. But as she expected it wouldn't be that easy. Hye Yoon her anger at its peek roughly grabbed Angela's hair that was still in a tight bun. Angela screamed and struggled against the girl's firm grip on her hair but it was no use. She was stronger than her. Hye Yoon dragged Angela by her hair to one of the mats on the floor and threw her on it. Tears pricked Angela's eyes as she lifted her hand to touch her tender head. Jaehyo had put a lot of pins in it.
 
"You've got to be ing joking me." Hye Yoon said with a hysterical laugh. "Since when did you grow balls to tell me what you're going to do?"
 
"I-I don't see any issues with me quitting." Angela said standing up and staring at Hye Yoon.
 
"Ok, you can go ahead and quit." Hye Yoon spat then walked up to her grabbing the hair that had been slicked back on Angela's head. She shook her and kicked her in the stomach. Angela coughed and struggled to get air back in her lungs. "But if you don't beat me in a fight you can't quit. Try it and we'll see who walks away from this."
 
"I...." She took in a breath to study herself as she stood back up. "I'm not going to fight you." She said.
 
"We'll see." Hye Yoon said.
 
"What did I ever do to you?!" Angela demanded wanting to know why exactly this girl had it out for her life. They had never been friends, Angela had never crossed her path with evil in her mind. She just couldn't understand why she was so hell bent on making her life a living hell.
 
"You were born." Was Hye Yoon's simple reply before raising a fist to punch Angela. Those words made her heart ache. She had heard them before but not from her. She had buried that memory deep inside and wasn't going to allow it to resurface. As the punch came at her Angela put up her arms instictively and blocked her.
 
     The other girls in the gym murmmered but did not get in the way. They all knew Hye Yoon had a problem with Angela but none of them knew what it was exactly. But getting on Hye Yoon's bad side wasn't a good idea. She was captain of the club and for good reason. Hye Yoon had won every single championship for the club making their school number one in the city for martial arts. She was a merciless competetor and no one could really stand up to her because of it. So if she hated Angela they all took her side. If she bullied Angela tey would bully her too. It was just easier to be on her good side than on her bad one. Hye Yoon was ready to attack again when someone ran between them, the high kick she had prepared was pushed down and Angela fell on the mat.
 
"You're really as merciless as everyone says you are." Zenaku said glaring down at her his eyes sharp. Hye Yoon stood up.
 
"Move! This doesn't concern you!!" She shouted making Angela wince.
 
"Yeah it does." Was his simple reply. He turned to Angela and bent down. He extend his hand and she took it gratefully. When he stood back up he embraced her, holding her tight against his chest. "No wonder you were so scared this morning." He whispered into her hair. He pulled her away and stared at her hair. Slowly his blood was coming to a boil. She looked terrible.
 
"T-Thanks, Zen." She said holding in her tears grateful that someone had come in the middle of them. 
 
"No problem, Angel." He replied smoothing down the hair that stood up on her head. He took off his hoodie and put it on her shoulders and put the hood on her head to hide her disheavled hair.
 
"What the ?! Hello we're in the middle of something here!! Move!!" Hye Yoon shouted. Angela flinched hard at her disgusting words and the tone of her voice. Frowning he put took off his over the head headphones on Angela's ears. Fixing them he the music he had been listening to then turned his attention to Hye Yoon.
 
     He glared at her hard. Taking a step towards her she moved away from him. She felt an intense ominous premonition. This guy was pissed and she should have known better than to piss him off. Just like Zico he was part of a notorious gang. He had just gotten his full membership from them but that didn't mean he was useless. He was a good fighter and was known for beating his opponent until they cried for him to stop. She knew all of this but because she was so blinded by her rage she had disregarded that infromatino completely. All she wanted was to knock Angela unconscious. The girl made her so angry it was unexplainable.
 
"You're mouth is revolting." He said his words oozing anger.
 
"You're one to talk." She replied defiantly. She moved closer to her.
 
"Yes I am. But I'm a man." He said grabbing her wrist. "Women should never speak words like that."
 
"That's such a double standard." She said her voice becoming weaker.
 
"Is it now." He drawled lazily beginning to crush her wrist. "A double standard about language is fine with me.  But that really isn't the issue here." He glanced back at Angela who had her eyes closed listening to the music he had put on her ears. Her hands were now in his sleeves but he could see her shaking. "You're club I understand is about fighting but unfair fights I doubt are allowed. I'm walking out of here with her and I want you to leave her alone. If I catch you or anyone on here for that matter bothering her trust me I won't let you forget it." He let go of her wrist which was red. "If you think I won't beat you to a bloody pulp because you're a girl you're sadly mistaken."
 
     The gym was in complete silence. He turned away from Hye Yoon, took Angela's hand and walked out of the gym. Angela struggled to keep up with him but she tried non the less. They were getting stares from kids going home for the day but no one dared to say a word. Zenaku stopped and Angela crashed into his back but stepped away to rub her nose. She took the headphones from her ears and let them rest on her shoulders.
 
"Thanks." Was all she said not really wanting to talk about it.
 
"If something like that happens again come and tell me." He said looking down at her with concern. "I don't want you getting hurt again."
 
"We just met. You really don't have to do this." She said smiling a bit. "You don't have to-"
 
"But I want to." He said cutting her off. "If I want to do something then there really isn't anything you can do to stop me."
 
     They stayed in silence for a couple seconds. Angela was really grateful that he was so concerned about her, that she had gained anoher friend. But all the relief she felt fled her body when she caught sight of Zico by the school gates. He was with P.O and Kyung who looked as if they had just seen a ghost. ZIco on the other hand looked about ready to kill someone. Zenaku had not seen them yet. Zico marched up to them and snatched Angela out of Zenaku's arms.
 
"What the do you think you're doing?!" Zico shouted shaking her a bit.
 
"Oww!" She shouted flinching at his loud voice. Zenaku turned to him and a wide smile cynical smile spread across his lips.
 
"Zico welcome back." Zenaku said. He had finally found the brat. Zico stared at Zenaku's smiling face for a moment then turned back to the gates dragging Angela with him.
 
"You can't talk to that guy, you hear me?!" Zico told Angela.
 
"Let go! Zico you're hurting me! Stop it!" Angela cried. She was able to tear herself from his grip and ran back to Zenaku who was still smiling.
 
"I'm really sorry about this but I have to go." She said urgently while taking off his headphones and handing them back to him, She was going to his hoodie when he shook his head and stayed her hand.
 
"You can keep that. I don't think you want everyone looking at you're hair the way it is." He said. The look in his eyes when he stared down at her had changed drastically. Sure there was still concern in them but a crazed light was making his eyes glow brighter. "Are you Zico's girl?" He asked completely out of context.
 
"No!" She shook her head and her cheeks grew red again. He raised an eyebrow at her reaction. "No, I'm just their maid right now."
 
"ANGELA!" Zico screamed. She flinched again but bowed.
 
"I'm sorry but I have to g-go."
 
"As a reward for helping you today," Zenaku said holding on her hands. "Come to school with your hair out tomorrow ok? I want to see it."
 

     She nodded mutely before rushing back to ZIco's side. He glared up at Zenaku his eyes filled with hate. Kyung and P.O didn't say a word as they all left together. Zenaku watched them go the smile on his lips not fading and his heart fluttering with excitment. He was finally back and that girl was going to be the queen on his chess board. He couldn't wait to start his new game.