Chapter 6

A Kiss Under The Mistletoe!

‘’Let’s play the games that we planned’’ , Seohyun suddenly got up and took Yoona by the hand.

She led everyone to the master bedroom, where there was a huge table set up with a bottle lying on it.

‘’Truth or Dare?’’ , Tiffany winked at the maknae and Hyoyeon  patted the usually stern Seohyun for being so adventurous.

’Yep’’, and she handed a shot glass to Jessica who gulped it down in one breath.

‘’Oh bring it on!! ‘’

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

 

 

So the 16 women sat around the huge round table with a shot glass each n front of them and a fountain of tequila pouring in them.
’So who goes first?’’ , Taeyon asked excitedly.

‘’Well let us review the rules and make it fun’’ , Sunny clapped her hands in glee and continued, ‘’ We leave the traditional truth and dare and make it Truth, Dare and Situation. Whoever refuses or is unable to complete the task or the question, reveals the most embarrassing secret of their life and gulps a shot. Call?’’

‘’Yeah those rules are fine, just no intimate fudgy details, we don’t wanna know too much now’’ , Yoona  grinned at her sister while munching on nachos.

‘’Yeah sure Yoong, i’m sure no one wants to know about the deep steamy secrets between you and your oppa too’’ , Yuri chided the second maknae evilly, earning her a mean glare from Yoona.

’Ok so since maknae prepared this game, let her be the first one’’

“WHAT? WAEYOOOO? I hate going first’’

‘’Relax maknae, let the bottle choose’’ .

’Ok spinning the bottle now’’ , Jessica ignored Seohyun’s whining and started the round. The first person to be chosen were Sooyoung and Sunny.

‘’Ok  Soo, truth, dare or a situation?’’

‘’Dare.’’

‘’Oh she’s got it bad’’ , Tiffany and Hyoyeon just cracked up anticipating Sunny’s dare.

‘’Call Jungshin, put him on a speaker phone and tell him he’s going to be a father’’.

Everyone was in splits and looked at their shortest and their tallest in awe.

’Yahhh Sunny he’s going to freak out’’

‘’Wait? So you’ve done-‘’

’Araassssooooo I’ll call him’’

Sooyoung looked flustered but she had to complete the dare. It was either that or the secret+shot. She didn’t mind the shot but aigoo, Sunny will pay for this.

‘’Unnie liquid courage! Fightinggg ~’’

‘’Oooh I once did that to Nichkhun and he passed out’’ , Victoria added conspiratorially to the already red Sooyoung.

*Ring Ring*

‘’How’s my baby doing?’’

‘’O-ohh I’m doing good’’

‘’Tskk, noona does my voice make you nervous? Why are you stuttering?’’

‘’Jungshin chingoo is gonna get smacked so bad after this’’ , Seohyun added in an undertone the already laughing girls.

‘’Yah, what nervous? I just wanted to tel-‘’

‘’Tell me that you miss me? Ahraaaa’’

‘’Ya that and something else, Shin-ah don’t get shocked okay?’’

‘’Arasso, mahlaebwa’’

‘’I, err, ermmm’’ ,Sooyoung couldn’t bring herself to say those words to her innocent boyfriend.

‘’Wae’’???

‘’Saranghae and next time when you meet me, I’ll let you know how much’’

‘’Noon-‘’

Sooyoung cut the phone and admitted defeat, facing her evil and dissapointed friends who were anticipating drama.

‘’Ookay, so punishment time’’, Sunny high-fived Taeyon.

 

 

At CNBlue’s dorm—

Jonghyun and Yonghwa came to the living room to find their maknae curled up on the sofa with the most puzzled expression ever. His eyes were scrunched up to his nose and his mouth was opened wide.

This sight to them meant- teasing the hell out of their brother.

’Jungshin-ah, Wae? , Yonghwa smirked at the bassist and sandwiched him.

’Why do you look like someone punched you?’’ , Jonghyun added fuel to the fire.

‘’Yahh babo-ah, speak up before we pour cold water on you’’

At the mention of cold water in December, Jungshin sprang back to life and gave his brothers a hazy smile.

‘’And now he smiles, Jonhyun-ah hold my hands back before I pull his hair out’’

“Hyung, noona loves me’’ , Jungshin  shyly told his brothers, who were now considering throwing the vase at him.

‘’And Yoona loves me’’ , Jonghyun hi-fived Jungshin, only to find Yonghwa looking at him with a nauseous expression.

He got up to make dinner and they could hear the leader muttering under his breath- * I can’t live with lovestruck pigs anymore. I can’t live with lovestuck pigs anymore*

’Yahh you both, I’m making kimchi fried rice, want anything?’’

‘’Just Ma hyung. Ma will do’’, came a cheeky reply from a voice that was so unmistakably Jungshin’s.

Yonghwa froze on the spot, a rosy warm blush spreading on his cheeks, he stepped out from the kitchen, with a spatula raised in his hand and a familiar smile that the boys loved seeing on their elder brother’s face. Jungshin who was still giving out those disgustingly lovey dovey looks, suddenly rolled his eyes in pain as the leader pinched his cheek.

‘’OWWWW HYUNGGGG’’

‘’YAHHH, will anyone let me sleep in this zoo?’’ , Minhyuk stormed out of his room,with bed hair and  looking absolutely furious.

 

 

The girls were having a ball at the hotel. They were wasted, and playing the most ridiculous dares and asking the most embarrassing questions which would create scandals for the next 15 years in KPop press if any of this was leaked.

Sooyoung as her punishment was asked by Yoona who’s boyfriend was she willing to date instead of Jungshin. She chose Jonghyun, giving Yoona a vindictive smile. Krystal had dared Jessica to send Seulong the most embarrassing selca of hers, which she did, causing her to double up when Seulong had sent a selca of hers in reply with the most disgusted expression he had ever worn in his life.

Hyoyeon was asked to choose between Victoria, Amber, Yuri and Seohyun as her ideal type if they were men and who she would love to date. She chose Victoria, stating that unnie was as strong as rock and would hold her up incase she passed out on the road while drinking, to which Strongtoria lifted her up in bridal style and paraded around the room and snapped a lover selca.

Tiffany was dared to dance to a medley of Beyonce, Rihanna and AfterSchool songs, which she did all pink-faced, earning a lot of whistles and Won bills from Sooyoung , Jessica and Taeyon while Seohyun and Sulli tried to cover each other eyes.

Jessica sought revenge on her sister by daring her to call Minhyuk. Had Krystal been sober, she would have absolutely never listened to her sister, but alcohol had numbed her judgment to a large extent, she dialled his number, with a self satisfied smile on her face.

Facing her sister, who was now smirking in her signature style, she shushed the other girls and waited for him to pick up.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

’YAHHH, will anyone let me sleep in this zoo? ‘’ , Minhyuk shouted at the three members who were now apparently strangling each other. He rolled his eyes, when he realised that Jonghyun was saving Jungshin from Yonghwa, who was hell bent on killing the bassist today.

He let out an annoyed snort and went back to his room, melting under his blanket when finally he was about to hit slumber, a sharp ringtone made him slap his forehead.

Wondering who’s life was about to end today, he picked up the phone without checking the caller screen.

‘’Who is this?’’

‘’Oppaaa, Is this how you greet me?’’

Minhyuk rubbed his eyes, trying to associate the slurred voice to its source, he checked the caller ID and his eyes widened. ‘’Soo-Jung-ah, what’s wrong? Are you drunk?’’

*giggle* ‘’Ani, I’m not drunk’’

‘’Then? How come you’re calling me and giggling?’’

‘’Oppa, I like you, you know that right?’’

‘’Jung Soo—‘’

‘’Oppa, I hope we also get married like unnie and oppa’’.

Minhyuk sighed in defeat, knowing that he couldn’t tame a drunk person, he played along hoping she would hang up soon and let him sleep.

‘’Jeongmal? You want us to be married? Wae? I thought we were friends’’

‘’Ani, I hate being friends with you. I talk about you all the time, unnie gets really annoyed. I even named my pet squirrel after you. I’m a total you-a-holic’’ *giggle*

Drunk Krystal laughed at her own joke and before she could say or hear anything, Jessica snatched the phone and cut the call, and hugged her sides which ached from laughing, while Krystal was being hugged by a very drunk Tiffany for being so adorable.

’Jinjja that was so funny’’ , Seohyun wiped tears from her eyes, while laughing.

Everyone applauded at Krystal, who was slowly comprehending what had happened.

The game continued and at last it was Seohyun v/s Yoona.

’Unnie be kind’’

‘’You bet, Truth, Dare or Situation?’’

‘’Truth’’

‘’So typical of you’’

Jessica stopped Yoona, and asked her if she could ask the question. Yoona winked at her unnie and sat down, making Seohyun suspicious.

‘’Okay Seohyun-ah, what happened at the coffee shop last night?’’

Everyone looked at Seohyun, while she looked at Jessica, a nervous bubble rising in her chest.

‘’Ottoke  arasso?’’                     

‘’I just know, Seulong , Tiffany and I went there last night too. We saw you two’’

‘’You two? Who were you with last night? ‘’ Hyoyeon and Yuri asked Seohyun in a confused unison

‘’Yonghwa oppa’’

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N :

Okay this chapter gave me nightmares. So much of interaction OMG >.<

This was kinda  filler chapter because I have to slowly build up my plot, I hope you guys dont mind the slow pace? I wanted to focus on other characters too, and some other ships like SooShin and MinStal :)

I won't be updating very regularly, because law school is hard and end sems are coming soon, but that doesn't mean I will not update at all! Because writing serves as the biggest stress buster from all that hideous legal history LOL :P

And thank you for subscribing, upvoting and commenting ^^* you guys sure make me happy :)

I'll update soon!! *blow you a kiss*

Read, Comment and Subscribe ? :)

PS : Who all watches Heirs and MHIYD ?