Chapter 5

A Kiss Under The Mistletoe!

 

Seohyun dried her wet hair with a towel, sighing and smiling to herself. Getting herself ready for bed, she performed her usual bed time ritual and propped on the bed with a book in her hand. Yes, she couldn’t sleep a wink without reading, even if it’s just two pages. But tonight, her stomach was in knots, which distracted her from reading. She suddenly got up from her bed and stood in front of the mirror. With a slight smile playing on her lips, eyes shining like liquid chocolate, cheeks peachy and glowing, she liked what she saw . She sat at the end of her bed, her mind reeling back exactly 2 hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

’I don’t regret that night one bit. Neither do I regret my heart’’ , Yonghwa smiled slightly.

‘’I do, I regret that night a lot’’ , Her face though unreadable, sent her company into readable shock. Yonghwa couldn’t fathom the meaning of her words, rather he didn’t want to. He had undergone a great deal of heartache to get over her reservations on them.

‘’Sorry Hyun, I never meant to make you uncomforta—‘’

‘’I regret that night, because I let my fears get the most of me, I lost something really precious’’ , she cut his affectionate, apologetic banter and got straight to the point.

‘’You knew I was never ready, and my stupidity made me lose one of my best friends oppa’’

He sat in silence, digesting her words, re-playing them in his mind. So, did she like him? Dislike him? Friend-zoning him? He was beyond confused.

‘’Hyun, I don’t reg—‘’

‘’Oppa, stop talking and hear me out tonight, I never realised that we could be together. Sure, you’re my special friend but at that point, I was too scared to admit my feelings for you.

‘’And now?’’

‘’I stopped getting scared a long time back’’.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yonghwa entered his dormitory, only to find the TV still on mute and  Minhyuk passed out on the sofa.Yonghwa chuckled at the maknae and shoved him, lest he hurt his back.

‘’Oh, hyung, you’re late. Did you drop Seohyun back safe?’’ , he asked his brother who now had the silliest grin on his face, the one he recognised way too well, ‘’ and why do you look so high? ‘’

‘’Go sleep in your room little hyukkie’’ , yonghwa winked at his brother and walked towards his room, leaving a very baffled Minhyuk on the sofa, who was now contemplating on whether or not the leader needs a shrink or not.

He felt elated and relaxed tonight. He plopped on his bed and began strumming his guitar, going over the finer details of the evening.

She was singing on the stage, choking with emotion.

Her almond shaped eyes , twinkling every now and then.

His name on her tongue.

The way she called him.

The lasting gaze.

The innocent, round cheeks.

Nothing had changed her, sure she was wiser and still despised junk food, but apart from that, she was still the silly, innocent maknae he had met when he was 22.

He kept his guitar down and opened his drawer to take out a poloroid of them, their fake wedding photoshoot, smiling he looked  how he had about the feather accessory on her hair, even calling her an angel, which had earned him a smack on the arm.

He recalled her words this evening, the words which had rekindled hope in his heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘’Oppa, stop talking and hear me out tonight, I never realised that we could be together. Sure, you’re my special friend but at that point, I was too scared to admit my feelings for you.

‘’And now?’’

‘’I stopped getting scared a long time back’’.

She put her hands on her lap and eyes down, she continued, ‘’ I’ve been lonely for the past 6 years, feeding myself the same old crap about how i was right to protect myself and not taint my unnies because of my naive actions. But i was wrong, I was miserable all these years, when everyone else had found bliss in their lives. After earning all those titles of fame, i realised i was nothing but a fool, a fool who drove the most special person away. I gained reputation, but I lost you’’.

‘’Hyun, I was always there, you only had to call me once’’

‘’How could I face you after what I said to you? And i feared if was to see you again, I’d definitely not care a dime about reputation and my unnies’’

He was stunned. This was the first time he had ever heard her speak so boldly about something, and that something was them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night, he slept with stars in his eyes, true he didn’t know if she felt the same way as him, but atleast she thought of him as special, and that was enough for the time being for him.

 The next morning, somewhere in Seoul...

A Chocolaty brunette was tottering  towards a hotel suite, collar up so that the staff won’t recognise her and start clicking pictures. She was supposed to have a pampering day today, reminiscing the last of her single life. But HELL NO! Her wedding planner just had to stuff something up. Great!

She knocked at the double doors, and waited.

*knock knock* , but no sound of pacing footsteps reached her ears, suddenly she saw that the door was slightly ajar, she pushed open and her eyes became as big as the centrepieces she had decided for the wedding.

In front of Jessica, were 16 of her closest friends or sisters.
‘’WHAT are you guys doing here??? , Ohmigod OHMIGOD Is this what I think it is?’’  , realisation and ecstasy dawned on her as Krystal put a tiara on her sister’s head and Yuri and Taeyon held out a Bride-to-Be sash.

Jessica suddenly grew emotional at the gesture only to laugh her head off at the tee- shirts which the others were wearing, the tee shirts said ‘’Buy Me A Shot, Coz I’m Tying The Knot’’ .

‘’Unnnieeee, what took you so long’’

‘’So? Did you think we forgot your hen weekend?’’

‘’Sica do you want a shot now?’’

‘’Yahh say something, don’t just stand there and grin’’

‘’I got you the bestest cake everrrrrrr’’

‘’Is food the only thing you ever think of?’’

‘’In every situation, YES’’

‘’Oh guyssssss, I need a group hug right now’’, Jessica opened  her arms wide and gestured everyone to follow suit.

‘’Getting married is one of the ways to emotionally stabilise yourself’’

‘’Tell Jungshin that’’

‘’Oww, don’t squish me’’

‘’Unnie, that’s my !!’’

‘’It’s a cute one, maknae’’

‘’Aigoo byuntae’’

‘’Thank you sooooo much, I actually thought everyone forgot my bachelorette, but i can’t blame you, everyone has a busy life- ‘’ , Jessica was pink with happiness and was cut of by Yoona and Sooyoung.

‘’Unnie cut the cake’’

‘’I wonder how your husbands will feel when they see you eating’’ , Taeyon chided the two shikshins.

‘’Oh he lives to feed me’’ , Sooyoung grinned at the leader, while Sunny laughed at her childishness.

‘’Let’s play the games that we planned’’ , Seohyun suddenly got up and took Yoona by the hand.

She led everyone to the master bedroom, where there was a huge table set up with a bottle lying on it.

‘’Truth or Dare?’’ , Tiffany winked at the maknae and Hyoyeon  patted the usually stern Seohyun for being so adventurous.

’Yep’’, and she handed a shot glass to Jessica who gulped it down in one breath.

‘’Oh bring it on!! ‘’

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N :

Hello :)

yeah short chapter and pretty crappy but I wrote this in a hurry because I have a lot of project work to do, but i need to relieve some stress :)

So , Seohyun is braver and wiser, we don't know if she loves him? does she? :P

And man i really at cnsd interactions lol.. please teach me :P

thank you to everyone who reads this and comments :) and to people who upvoted and subscribed :* kissie to you guys!

ok i'l ramble again later, Read and Comment? :)

Muchas Gracias y Adios ^^*

PS : its monday and I can't wait for MHIYD episode 3 and 4 :D and whoever went to BMJKT - I AM SO FRIKKIN JEALOUSSSS..THE FANCAMS WERE SO ADORABLEEEEEEEEE AND Yonghwa showed off with his basketball xD Yong Choding xD