Chapter 20

A Kiss Under The Mistletoe!

Long update ahead. I warned you . You will laugh, you will cry, you might go :O but you are allowed human breaks in between. LOL

enjoy <3

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

‘’You May Now Kiss The Bri-‘’

The priests words were cut short, as Seulong with overflowing zest, cradled Jessica’s face and kissed her with prolonged passion, taking Jessica by surprise.

The hall was full of laughter, catcalls, whistles and whoops. With the girls laughing at curling their fingers at the public display of enthusiastic affection, and the boys shaking their heads at the  groom.

‘’I’m so not related to him’’ (Jinwoon)

‘’Doesn’t hyung know that this kiss is supposed to be the chaste one. I think 6 minutes have already passed and he is already at it’’ . (JoKwon)

‘’Wae? I think you and Oh Bang Shil are the same Kwon ah’’ . ( Yonghwa)

‘’Will anyone tell me who Bang Shil is?’’ ( Jungshin )

‘’You’re too young to know!’’ (JoKwon )

‘’ With the power vested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife’’ , the priest ended on a happy note while the couple was flushed and deliriously happy.

Meawhile the soshi sisters were equally laughing and crying at the extended lip action.

‘’Waah, i can totally see who is going to monopolise who tonight!’’ ( Sooyoung )

‘’Hey! None of that. She’s still my big sister’’ . (Krystal, who was in tears snorted at the tallest unnie)

‘’I think your sister is equally cringing at the fact that Minhyuk never leaves your side’’ ,  Seohyun laughed heartily as she saw Minhyuk wiping Krystal’s face and even helping her blow her nose, she called out to Minhyuk , ‘’ Yah! Stop fussing like a eomma hen ! ‘’

Minhyuk gave her his famous eyesmiles, and patted Krystal’s head fondly before getting something to drink.

He returned with spiced wine and handed a flute to Krystal who was still looking at the stage, where the newly wedded couple were receiving  wishes and hugs from everyone,  and was still sobbing softly.

‘’Soojunga, why are you crying? Noona is not going anywhere’’ ,  he hugged her shoulders as he watched the couple on stage too, who were now blushing because Jessica’s and Suelong’s mothers were chiding at the couple to not kiss in front of the priest.

‘’And you’know, I have a theory’’. (Minhyuk)

‘’Like what oppa?’’ (Krystal )

‘’Like the fact, when an elder sister gets married, the youngest one should be prepared t- ‘’

He stopped halfway, as Krystal quickly wiped her tears and looked at him with wide sparkly eyes and ran towards the stage to get the bouquet.

Minhyuk turned when Yonghwa and tapped his shoulder.

‘’What did you do now to our baby Jung?’’ , he asked the drummer.

‘’I stopped her from crying hyung’’,  Minhyuk smirked at the stage where Krystal was literally trying to force the bride to give up her bouquet.

‘’Aigoo, the bouquets are so over rated’’. (Jonghyun)

‘’Wae Jonghyuna? Didn’t you say you will marry Yoona once ‘Sica noona throws her bouquet’’ ? (Hyoyeon)

‘’Unnieee!! ‘’ ( Yoona laughed, her face getting red )

‘’I agree, bouquets are so over rated’’ . (Seohyun remarked while tapping her wine glass)

‘’JooHyuna, you don’t like it?’’  ( Yonghwa asked his girlfriend, who was looking at him coyly)

‘’Nope’’ , popped at the p as she bit into a strawberry while winking at her leader boyfriend.

‘’Can you two stop with the PDA? As much as we are relieved, you two are positively nauseating ‘’. (Tiffany and Yuri entered with canapés)

‘’That’s right, you guys are not cute at all. It’s Minhyuk and Krystal who are the cutest couple’’. (Yuri)

‘’Yuri unnie, are you leaving team YS forever? ‘’ (Seohyun asked as she fed Yonghwa the same strawberry she was eating )

‘’Exactly, didn’t you declare yourself to be a goguma for life?’’ ( Yonghwa gaped at the woman, who was now smoothening Minhyuk’s hair )

‘’Are you guys going to stand here? Let’s go congratulate them’’ . (Taeyon broke the happy conversation as she barged into the circle)

Everyone made their way to the stage, to hear the two sisters still having a whispered quarrel, while their faces had a beautiful smile plastered on them, and Seulong simply looked confused yet was smiling for the camera.

‘’Sister in law, can you stop attacking my wife?’’  He asked Krystal who was trying to tug the flowers away from her sister.

‘’Hyungbu, can you tell unnie to throw the bouquet only at me? Just at me? ‘’

‘’I’ll throw it on your face , you brat . Now stop it ‘’, Jessica hissed at her dongsaeng ,  ‘’Kang Minhyuk, handle your girlfriend! ‘’

‘’Sorry noona, I might have said something to her ‘’, He apologised and congratulated the couple and whisked Krystal away from the stage, who was now pouting cutely.

‘’Jess, ohmigod I can’t believe it !!’’ (Tiffany)

‘’Seulong hyung, weren’t you too enthusiastic?’’ ( Jinwoon )

‘’It’s okay, he has always been fantasised about kissing hyungsoonim’’ . (JoKwon tattled to Jessica)

‘’Yeah, he even practised this morning’’ . ( Yonghwa )

‘’Yaaaah!!’’  (Seulong blushed red, while Jessica patted his red cheeks)

‘’Mwo? Who did he practice with?? ‘’ (Jungshin and Sooyoung asked while chortling)

‘’Why are you both so curious about other people kissing?’’ ( Yoona smacked Sooyoung on the arm)

‘’Sooyoung is a byuntae noona, that’s why! She even asked our YongSeo how often they kissed in one day!’’  ( Jonghyun laughed)

‘’Yahhh Jongieee, after all the love I have shown for you! ‘’ (sooyoung charged towards the man in mock fury )

‘’Kwenchana , I like this byuntae ! ‘’(Jungshin smirked and hi-fived his brother )

‘’I have never seen Jessica blush like that! ‘’ (Taeyon changed the topic, annoyed with the childish banter that her friends indulged in)

‘’Seems like Taengoo doesn’t like the byuntae talk !’’  ( Jessica pinched her cheeks )

‘’Yah, I’m the original ByunTae’’ (Taeyon gave a V sign )

‘’Ooh, she doesn’t like Sooyoung unnie stealing her crown away’’ . (Seohyun  laughed )

‘’Waah, uri maknae has good memory’’ . ( Jessica and Seulong laughed )

‘’Your maknae is the best in everything’’ .  ( Yonghwa proudly stated and kissed her temple )

‘’Eyyyy !! Stop it both of you!!’’  ( Everyone )

‘’Wae? I like it, oppa ‘’– seohyun puckered up in mock play not knowing that Yonghwa looked at her with mischief in his eyes.

‘’Come here My Seohyunnie’’ , he laughed as she ran away from his embrace.

‘’I suddenly feel old ‘’,  Sooyoung and Hyoyeon hugged each other .

‘’You guys can’t feel older than me, I’m a mother in law now. Next I’ll be a grandmother, and then a great grandmother-‘’  ( Jessica’s mother )

‘’Mother please!’’ , Jessica hushed her mother with pink cheeks.

‘’Yes  Mother-in-law!’’  , Suelong hugged the woman dearly, and whispered in her ears , making the older woman smack him .

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

They proceeded to the Grand Reception thrown by the couple outside in a Virtual lawn which had a glass dome, so it looked like they were outside with the snow falling on their heads, but instead they were encased in a warm hall.

The scene depicted happiness and chaos, with children running around , playing with fallen decorations, adults enjoying a conversation over champagne and wine. It seemed like a very posh idol get together. 

The 2PM and Sistar members were having a competitive karaoke round, where as the single guests were either impressing their dates, or trying to catch someone special’s eyes.

The bride and her bridesmaids were in a beautiful winter wedding photoshoot.

Krystal and Jessica had some beautiful pictures taken which had reduced the younger one to inconsolable tears. Jessica had just hugged her lovingly  and then recited some of the funniest sister instances of their life , because she didn’t want to be a crying mess in a Westwood dress.

After the dinner came the entertainment program, which everyone was anticipating .

Yuri rose as an MC for the occasion, but after 5 glasses of wine, she wasn’t sure whether she should sit or stand while Mc-ing, but thanks to Changmin, she stood steadily against his frame.

‘’Hello everyone, Thank you for coming for this beautiful wedding. It’s so pretty at this time of the year, everyone is soo pretty. The snow looks so pretty, and it even falls on my head. Whoa Super Junior oppas look especially debonair ,  Oh and  Sica! You look so pretty’’  ,  she slurred and moved towards the bride with exaggerated affection dripping from her face, when Changmin held her hand and greeted everyone politely.

‘’I can’t believe she has no alcohol tolerance. Even after 30 years on this planet, she gets drunk on wine?’’ ( Hyoyeon and Sunny clicked their tongues and their glasses together )

‘’Not everyone is born with a well instead of a stomach unniedeul’’ ,  Seohyun  munched on some candied fruits that Yonghwa had gotten for her.

‘’I’m born with a racier tongue though maknae’’ , Sunny winked at the youngest whilst the latter flared her nostrils instead.

‘’Well, we decided to show the couple some love, because they deserve it ?’’ , Changmin smiled goofily.

‘’Hyung, it’s not funny. Just move on’’ . (Jinwoon)

‘’Yah Jung Jinwoon!’’ , Changmin looked around the dark audience area.

‘’We should bury Jinwoon in snow’’ , Suelong smiled in vindictive pleasure.

‘’But whyyy? He is such a pretty boy!! Come let noona hug you ‘’ , Yuri gave a drunk eye smile to the audience and held her cheeks with aegyo.

‘’Ugh, this ahjumma! Yah Kwon Yuri sober the heck down .  Someone  get her off the stage please ‘’, Tiffany got up on the stage and guided the girl down forcefully and then decided to MC the event.

‘’Whoa, as expected from Manager Hwang !’’ (Jessica and Krystal laughed heartily)

‘’Yea go on, I am the best MC in SonyuShidae’’  , she gave everyone her famous moon smiles and continued, and introduced Yoona who was the first act.

Yoona walked on the stage with a disgruntled expression because Yuri had said something lewd about Jonghyun in her drunken stupor.

‘’Yoona-ssi, the stage is all yours ‘’, the MC’s left the stage.

She regained her manners and sang a duet with Jonghyun.

-  Hangsang naega kkumkkudeon sarang    (Yoona)

Neul geuryeowatdeon sarang     (jonghyun)

Baro geudaejyo oh oh ~~   (Both)

 She proceeded to peck her boyfriend on the cheeks when Yuri suddenly stagecrashed them and demanded them to stop being so irritating.

‘’Yah Yoona-ah, do you know you don’t even look cute doing that anymore?’’ (Yuri)

‘’Yuri –ah have you gone mad?’’ ( Yoona)

‘’Yuri-ah come down! ‘’ ( Victoria )

‘’Nope, this JongYoon couple should know that Krysal and Minhyuk are the cutest!!’’ (Yuri pointed towards the maknae couple who hi-fived each other )

‘’Especially Minhyuk! Minhyuka come give noona a hug! ‘’ (Yuri stepped down and made her way towards Minhyuk, when A couple of soshi sisters trapped her and forced her down between them.

Tiffany shook her head and regained her MC composure as she announced the next act.

The next act was by Jungshin and Sooyoung, who had prepared a special act for the newly wed couple. Since they were a unique couple, they thought it was only fitting to do their part, differently!

‘’Good evening! My name is Soo –‘’

‘’And my name is Shin.’’

‘’Together we are called ‘’SooShin’’ , they quoted their couple name while wearing matching snapbacks and a hoodie jacket.

‘’So today is a special day, and it’s only fitting that we congratulate this lucky couple in a special way ‘’. (Sooyoung)

‘’So you guys know that I rap. I steal all of Yonghwa hyung’s rap parts and do them in our albums’’. (Jungshin)

‘’And I sing and rap both, because people hardly understand what I sing anyways ‘’(Sooyoung fanned her face, as the audience laughed)

‘’So to Jessica hyungsoonim –‘’

‘’And Im Seobang. ‘’

‘’This is for you!!’’

DJ yo! Put it back on-

(Yeah) They were walking down the aisle yo.

Guess who’ here to get wed

Suesica. !!!

Yo c’mon everybody.  Clap your hands. Everybody clap your hands

* Everyone shouts and clap *

Ice Princess was her name, but she wasn’t  anything like that ice.

That guy was goofy as hell, but we knew he was scared of mice.

Well , if you want a princess, this is what I’ll give ya.

Well , if you want a prince, this is what I’ll give ya.

So put on your game face, and get off those roller.

A big party this is ,  but you can’t drink hard liquor

Music shows and party life is swayin

None of them found a love that’s growin

They got set up with whineys n couldn’t see where it was goin.

They saw each other and it got all fine

They found love I saw it escalatin, a marriage in the works they were speculating

In the middle of a concert he got down on one knee,

He said without you, I just can’t be, so will you be my Mrs Please?

Put on this ring, pick a dress

 

Call up the girls and make a guest list

We’ve gone steady, but now i know we are ready

Wanna be with u forever

LETS GET MARRIED!!!

*everyone hoots*

Now this looks like its meant to be, so just toast with me

Raise your glasses if you’ re thirsty

Coz tonight we are here to PART-EE (2)

It’s the wedding of the century.

Through thick and thin they won’t quit

Everyone talking abt this great fit

Husband said he don’t wanna get his kicked

Toilet seats down and he does the dishes

Guarantee you’ll grow this family tree

Some pretty cute babies we can all agree

Suelong wants 30 or more

Jesse wants nothing more than 4

C’mon let’s give us  nephews and nieces

And we are going to love them to pieces.

We are gonna be day or shine.

And treat your kids like they were mine.

 

Now this looks like it’s meant to be, so just toast with me

Raise your glasses if you’re thirsty

Coz tonight we are here to PART-EE

 

Taking a bow they clapped along with they audience and gave each other a fist bump before kissing each other on the lips, and hugged the bride and groom were laughing heartily and thanking them for the wonderful toast.

Next came a dance performance by Victoria, Hyoyeon and Taeyon who were featuring a special B-Boy- Kang Minhyuk , who had finally agreed to feature in their performance.

There was nothing more scary than three noonas who knew the exact spot where it would hurt the most.

They dance to a medley of G.NA and Soshi songs with a couple of f(x) choruses in between. Minhyuk awkwardly tweedled in between and occasionally sent a wink and a heart to Krystal who was fuming, because these unnies were deliberately touching her boyfriend in the name of G.NA songs and she couldn’t even throw a fit. The dance ended and everyone was in splits because Victoria and Hyoyeon had lifted Minhyuk taking the latter by surprise and Taeyon had pecked him on the cheek and given him their Genie hat.

‘’What the? Ohmigod Oxygen. I need oxygen now ‘’, Krystal fanned her face and muttered furiously.

‘’Seriously, baby Jung, do you want me to go kill Minhyuk?’’ (Yonghwa patted her head and fanned his hand in front of her face)

‘’Oppa, don’t touch my boyfriend or else I’ll break your guitar! ‘’ (she glared at Yonghwa when the latter laughed at her)

Soon, everyone is waiting for the rest of rituals and ceremonies to go down. Seulong had removed her garter neatly and thrown it in the anticipated single crowd when Jinwoon caught.

‘’Yah! Give it back. ‘’ (suelong charged towards the maknae)

‘’ Why? I caught it fairly hyung’’ . (Jinwoon raised it above his head)

‘’That belongs to your sister-in-law. Have some shame!’’  ( JoKwon nagged at the maknae before fishing it into his own pocket )

Then Jessica was ready to throw the bouquet. Sooyoung and Yuri were standing on chairs while the others angrily told them to come down and fight fairly.

‘’Okay, I’m ready to throw this.’’ (Jessica laughed as she saw the tug of war again)

Krystal’s arms were outstretched too, when she felt someone lift her up from behind and she caught the bouquet.

‘’Yah Lee Jungshin! I’m going to break your head!! ‘’ (Sooyoung charged after him with her fist closed)

‘’Waaaah! O-M-G’’ , Krystal twirled the pretty bouquet around and waved it in front of her boyfriend who had an unreadable scared expression on her face.

‘’Wow Minhyuk is next!’’  (Jonghyun)

‘’ Our maknaes are pretty fast’’. ( Yonghwa )

‘’Your maknae won’t be fast when I catch him! ‘’ (sooyoung)

‘’I love it when Sooyoung gets trolled !’’ (yoona)

‘’I wanted that bouquet!’’ (Seohyun pouted)

I thought you hated them? (Yonghwa)

‘’I don’t like losing!’’ ( she flicked his forehead and sighed at Krystal who was now dancing around a stiff Minhyuk)

Yonghwa gave her a meaningful smile and watched her prance around the hall to vent her childish huff.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Seohyun was talking to the AOA girls, and laughing merrily with them. Three years ago, she had written them a song which had remained number 1 for almost 8 weeks.

‘’-and then Hongki oppa beat Yonghwa oppa at basketball! ‘’(Jimin)

‘’Yonghwa oppa even cried like a child!’’ (Seolhyun)

‘’But , I guess we know why you call him Yong choding now! ‘’(Choa)

‘’Eyy, I know right. He is the perfect example of ‘ age is just a number, and intelligence just a fad’ !’’  (Seohyun)

They were conversing when Seohyun felt a tug at the hem of her dress, thinking it was her own heel she shifted slightly but paid no attention when she heard a familiar whimper. Look down it was her own little Dubu who was tugging at her dress, demanding her immediate attention.

‘’Omo , Seo Dubu what are you doing here?’’ , She picked up her beautiful pup and nuzzled her against her chest, when she suddenly noticed a pink coloured scroll under the pup’s neck.

Squatting down , she picked it up and unfurled before giggling. 

It was a riddle, quickly solving it she patted the dog’s head and resumed chatting with the AOA girls when she felt her ankle being nipped. For the sake of footwear, she followed Dubu who had now led her to an outdoor lawn which was extremely dark.

‘’Dubu baby where are you taking mommy?’’ , she asked him in a baby voice.

Arf  arf , Dubu was used to this.

‘’Ah, such a cutie. Yah, where are you going? It’s dark, stay close to me.’’

Suddenly a faint light flickered in front of her and she squinted her eyes to see ahead, when she felt dubu chasing some butterflies.

‘’Seo Dubu! Come back here’’ , she called him but before she could, the dog again walked on her pre destined path.

After reaching halfway, a spotlight shone on two spots, one on her, the other on a man behind the piano.

‘’Oppa’’- her voice trailed feebly as she realised where she stood.

An altar decorated with pink guitars and snow domes.

She heard a piano key and the voice she wanted to hear for the rest of life.

 

If every word i said

could make u laugh i'd talk forever

together, mmm

Her heart stopped momentarily, as she saw nothing but him in front of him

i'd ask the skys what we had

He looked at her directly.

oooh it showed forever

together,

lalalalalalala

if the song i sing to u

could fill u'r heart with joy

i'd sing forever

 

                                                                      together,lalalala

Everyone joined them , crooning softly.

 

forever forever

 

i've been so happy loving you

He left the piano and walked towards her.

Together

Baby breaths started falling from the sky, slowly and magically.

if the love i have for u

he took her hand in his

livin in u'r heart

and placed it on his heart

and be forever

together

forever forever

i've been so happy loving u

if every word i said

could make u laugh i'd talk forever

nanananananana nananananana

forever forever

i'll be so happy lovin u

Kneeling before the woman he loved, he kissed each of fingers, before looking at her eyes with the same reverence.

Seohyun was stumped, this wasn’t what she expected. She wanted to look around but her eyes were fixated on the man in front of her.

The one she had committed to spending her life with.

Overwhelmed and speechless, she knelt down besides him , facing him directly.

He seemed taken aback but then grinned, his shyness leaving him. This was what Seohyun would do.

A happy tear escaped both their eyes as they kept on looking at each other. Caressing her cheek he wiped the tear away with his thumb.

‘’Did you like it that much?’’ (yonghwa)

A soft sob escaped her lips as she pinched her cheeks.

‘’Are you for real Jung Yonghwa? ‘’

‘’Me? Nope. I’m stuck in a fantasy with the most beautiful goddess.’’

‘’Cheesy as always!’’

But you like cheesy.It has the desired effect on you.

‘’It’s the JYHEffect, you can’t blame me.’’

He buried his face in her palms and kissing them, looked at her directly and intensely.

Seo JooHyun, Today I promise you 7 things –

‘’7 promises?’’

‘’Hmm’’, he nodded as he helped her stand up with him , and taking her hand he walked around the table with her.

 

‘’First, I will love you forever, and make sure you know it everyday. Even if your hair is messy when you wake up or you grow a pimple. You will forever be the most beautiful in my heart. Because what is inside me for you, is eternal and will never fade away.

Secondly,  even when we spend our lives together, I will be a part of your life and world, but our parents would be a priority in our lives. I will forever love your mother like my own, because she gave birth to you.

Thirdly, I will always be your best friend first. No fact will ever change the foundation we laid between us.

Fourthly,  I may have late nights, I may not be there when you fall asleep waiting for me. I might crib and you might be upset with me, but I promise you, I will make you feel better, and hug you like a baby till you forgive me.  You are precious to me and will always be.

Fifthly,  I will be a son to your parents, I will respect them and cherish them dearly. What’s yours is mine and what’s mine is yours.

Sixthly, I will hug and kiss you everyday, even when you don’t want to, I will hold you dearly and make you feel loved and tended to. Holding you in my arms makes it feel even more real. I will sing you a lullaby too.

Seventhly, I want us to have our own world and when we become parents, I want to be the best father to our children. I would hold our daughter and that would be the greatest wealth in the world for me.’’

 

He stopped and faced her after the seventh round , cradling her face in his palms.

‘’Seo JooHyun, will you marry me after 2 years? ‘’

Seohyun who was still in a trance, suddenly felt a jerk in her stomach as he knelt in front of her with the most beautiful black diamond encased ring.

She felt a clammy knot in her stomach as she heard the number 2.

2 – she began but was cut by chaste kiss on her hand.

‘’Joo Hyuy, we have been through enough, you had your firsts with me, but there are so many other firsts that I want to live with you. Allow me to court you properly before I say I do for real. ‘’

‘’But- ’

‘’Do you not want marriage?’’

‘’No oppa, I can’t even think of not marrying you. But this seems so strange. 2 years isn’t very long and –‘’

He pressed his finger on her lips.

‘’JooHyuna, you will always be my priority, and 2 years ? I want my whole life with you. Seo Joo Hyun, will you future marry me so I can grow up into Yong adult? ‘’

She laughed, as she put a finger on her lips and pretended to think hard.

‘’Well,  I thought we made a cute choding team?’’

‘’We can make a lot of chodings-‘’

‘’Yah! What are you saying?’’

‘’Yah?  Again Yah? ‘’

‘’Will you make me Ma every morning oppa?’’

He chuckled as he nodded , ‘’I will buy you a Ma field too baby.’’

‘’No thank you, I’m not spending my honeymoon planting yams.’’

‘’Then?’’’

‘’Aish byuntae! ‘’

‘’Maknae, will you say yes or not? It’s cold here!!!’’  (Hyoyeon and Taeyon shouted from the stage.)

‘’I had sort of forgotten they were here’’. (Seohyun muttered )

‘’They are right though!’’ , yonghwa wriggled the ring in his finger.

She extended her left hand, but instead he took her right hand and slid the ring on the fourth finger. Looking at him in confusion, he chuckled and kissed her deeply.

‘’Joohyuna, this is my promise ring, I will marry you and make you happy forever. And our forever starts now. The black diamond is unique, and it represents us. So whenever you look at this ring in my absence, you will never forget my vow to you. ‘’

She was restraining herself, she wanted to bawl like a puppy and hug him tight, instead ;

‘’Jung Yonghwa I love you. ‘’

He stopped and looked at her with a genuine smile on his lips as he took her right hand and placed it on his heart, before mouthing – I Do Too.

‘’Okay, enough. This is way too much. Yonghwa ah, you are looking so pretty, give your sister in law a ‘’- (Yuri)

‘’Yuri is a public hazard right now. Please take her inside’’. ( sunny and jokwon took her by the elbows, leaving Yonghwa scared)

‘’She’s going to have a terrible hang over tomorrow. Okay now do we start? ‘’, Jonghyun clapped his hands enthusiastically .

‘’Start what?’’ (Seohyun was confused)

‘’Your future wedding ceremony babo! ‘’

 Yoona hurriedly put a beautiful tiara on her head. And Seohyun on catching her reflection realised it as Jessica’s.

‘’Unnie’’- she started as she saw her unnie and her new husband standing on the stage ready to take their places as priests.

‘’Well, that’s something borrowed.’’ (Jessica winked)

‘’And something old’’ . ( Seulong smiled at them )

‘’And here is something blue’’ , Minhyuk slid her arms in his as Jungshin handed her dubu, who was now wearing a blue jumper.

Everyone laughed at the cuteness as the maknae brothers walked Seohyun down the aisle that was covered with baby breaths and lined with pink guitars and fairy lights.

She reached the end of the altar and Yonghwa took her hand  in his.

‘’Wow, look Sooyoung even the maknae is getting married before you’’ ( Taeyon nudged the tallest)

Sooyoung looked at Jungshin longingly and huffed.

‘’I seriously thought she would be the first one to marry at 24’’. (Yoona)

‘’And now she is? ‘’( JoKwon)

‘’Yaaaah!!! Lee Jungshin do something!’’ , she whined as she called her boyfriend for support.

‘’Oh noona, here eat this’’ , he handed her a fortune cookie.

‘’Seriously? Get me something else!’’

‘’Shiro, eat this first. ‘’

Sulking she opened the cookie and read the message before she doubled up in surprise.

‘’Mwoyaa?? ‘Hello meet your handsome husband? ‘ Yah, what is this? ‘’

‘’Noona, marry me . for real? ‘’

...

‘’Arasso. Noona will marry you.’’

They hugged and broke apart because everyone started laughing.

‘’Aish, jinjja, she gets happy so easily!’’ ( Tiffany )

‘’Trust me, no is more ecstatatic than this one! ‘’( Minhyuk pointed towards Krystal who was nuzzled against his shoulder and purring softly)

‘’Okay people, let’s future marry everyone then!’’ (Jessica announced)

‘’No way, I will get married properly’’. (sooyoung)

‘’Even I want to marry my noona!’’ (JoKwon mused)

‘’How old are you? I could be the noona!’’ (Sunny elbowed him )

‘’Okay, Yong do you take Seohyun to be your lawfully wedded future wife? Geez this is wierd ‘’- Seulong asked him.

‘’I do’’  .

‘’Seohyuna , do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded future husband? ’’ (Jessica)

‘’Yes, I do’’ , she chuckled shyly.

‘’And now we pronounce you as future Mr and Mrs-‘’

‘’Yeobo , you didn’t ask the most important question’’- Seulong elbowed his wife.

‘’Huh?’’

‘’Dubu-ah, do you accept these two lunatics as your lawful parents? ‘’ (Seulong asked )

‘’Yah, ofcourse she does hyung, don’t you baby Jung?’’

‘’I thought I was baby Jung? ‘’(Krystal purred)

‘’You are my baby! ‘’( minhyuk pinched her cheeks)

‘’How do you know that she doe-‘’

‘’Yeobo, it’s okay look up!’’

Jessica pinched her husband hand and pointed up.

A mistletoe was hanging on the top.

Sharing  a knowing smile, Seohyun tugged on Yonghwa’s hand and brought her lips to his, slowly pressing them deep and giggling as she felt him freeze momentarily. 

‘’You will be the death of me Seo Joo Hyun’’ , he whispered against her lips as pulled apart for a pause.

‘’And you will be my life, forever. ‘’

Smiling, they closed the distance between them.

Sharing a kiss under the mistletoe.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N :

OHMIGOD IT'S OVER T.T I am crying like a baby!!!

i'm not in a state to write an authors note. I will edit that later when I am calm.

I hope you all had fun reading this final chapter, ofcourse the epilogue is still left and i will post that later.

to everyone who subscribed and upvoted and commented. Thank you <3

do comment on the last one.

Thank you for reading and supporting this story / sobs like a baby/  

ALSO I AM DONE WITH SILENT READERS. Comments i need to know your views TT.TT 

Oh and the song Yonghwa sang was Forever ( which is by the beach boys originally me thinks , but this was sang by uncle Jesse in Full House when he married Aunt becky )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKO2Vi1bbSA   - here is the link..

 

The song Jong Yoon sang were love falls by Juniel and Jonghyun.

The Sooshin rap is not originally mine, it is 70 percent mine as i tweaked some of the rap lyrics from Eminem lol I wont take credit for whats not mine :P