Chapter 12

A Kiss Under The Mistletoe!

Paparazzi.

Damn.

The only word which every celebrity despised. Loathed. Second to saesang fans and third to camera phones ofcourse, but that wasn’t the problem at present.

‘’Ottoke? Ottoke? Ottoke?’’

Yonghwa and Seohyun looked at each other. Their thoughts echoing one another’s.  They never wanted a public spectacle like this.

‘’I thought we weren’t noticed’’.

‘’Aishhhh, it’s snowing for Santa’s sake. How the heck did they pap us like this?’’

Suddenly both of them became silent and Their eyes met with each other, and the room echoed from their merry laughter.

The laughter died down and they she realised she was still sitting on his lap. She separated herself from him , gasping at the sudden skinship when he took her hands in his and her knuckles.

‘’Oedigaaa? ‘’

’Oppa let’s eat. The food’s getting cold’’ , she attempted to detangle her hands from his, hoping her face won’t give her away.

‘’You weren’t so concerned about that few minutes back?’’ , Yonghwa pointed at her while his lower lip with his thumb .

For Seohyun, the best remedy to counter her embarrassment was to act angry. So she huffed her nose and geared up to look all pissed, but her brown eyes grew wide when she saw him holding a piece of galbi she liked the best.

This was his love.

 It was right in front of her.

He noticed her fervent gaze. He was amazed at how naturally they behaved and how the awkwardness had been toned down. 

It was a blessing.

She was his blessing.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

BREAKING NEWS – SNSD MAKNAE AND CNBLUE LEADER FINALLY GOING PUBLIC?

‘’Anneoyonghaseyo ! Joon Mi Rae imnida and right now I’m in Namsan Square amidst all the paparazzi and fans who have gathered here to catch a glimpse of two very favourite idols who popularised kpop and found a way to every Korean’s heart! It’s been reported that the very famous Yongseo couple  were spotted here earlier on cable car level.  This spot has been an absolute favourite romantic spot for many celebrities in the past, whether real or reel.  Now, we have to speculate whether this is a reel couple or a real one.  Perhaps, they were enjoying a romantic winter date. Right now everyone is gathered here to receive the couple back because it was reported that they purchased a roundtrip tick-‘

‘’Aish what a nuisance. How the hell did it come to this?’’ , Jungshin lowered the volume and threw the remote on the couch, startling Jonghyun who wore an amused smile on his face.

‘’It’s okay , this was bound to happen someday’’ .

‘’What was bound to happen?’’ , Minhyuk came out of his room, his face flushed and hair dishevelled.

‘’Media caught hyung and Seohyun in Namsan. Apparently, YongSeo couple is back again’’ , Jungshin replied with a deadpan voice, catching a glance at the drummer and noticed him panting, ‘’Yah what happened to you? Why do you look so red?’’

‘’His face looks wierd’’.

‘’Noona, nothing happened. It’s just hot today’’.

‘’Hot? Its like bloody December ‘’.

‘’Huh? Oh ‘’

‘’What? Minhyuk ?’’

‘’Is it me or his lips look swollen too?’’

‘’Aniya Hyung!’’

They suddenly jumped at a shrill, but gleeful  whoop from Minhyuk’s bedroom.  The 4 idols looked at the source of the voice and then smirked at the flustered drummer, who was smiling foolishly.

’So? ‘’

‘’So what? ‘’

‘’...’’

‘’Are you really not going to tell us?’’ , Sooyoung giggled at his flaming red cheeks.

‘’There’s nothing to tell. ‘’

‘’Don’t be such a rain cloud. TELL’’

‘’....’’

Sigh

‘’Okay I was putting her to bed and suddenly fell down because of the weight and well, I landed right on her lips’’ ,  Minhyuk confessed embarrassingly , slurring the end speech.

‘’And then? ‘’ , Yoona moved forward in animation.

‘’Well we kinda made out’’

‘’KYAAAAHHHHHH, how was it?’’

’Yah byuntae  Soo, why do you wanna know?’’ , Yoona poked the tallest girl with a chopstick.

’Because probably Jungshin isn’t very good at it’’ , Jonghyun hi-fived his girl, who laughed out loud.

‘’Yah Yah Yah, uri Shinnie is a pro..Maybe Jongie should learn from him’’

‘’Noona, stop it!’’ , Jungshin scratched his neck while trying to clamp a hand on his girlfriend.

‘’See this is how it feels when you trap people like this!’’ , Minhyuk chortled at the flustered bassist, enjoying how the focus had been shifted back to Jungshin, and walked towards his room, while singing a melody that similar to Beautiful Stranger.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

BREAKING NEWS – SNSD MAKNAE AND CNBLUE LEADER FINALLY GOING PUBLIC?

‘’Anneoyonghaseyo ! Joon Mi Rae imnida and right now I’m in Namsan Square amidst all the paparazzi and fans who have gathered here to catch a glimpse of two very favourite idols who popularised kpop and found a way to every Korean’s heart! It’s been reported that the very famous Yongseo couple  were spotted here earlier on cable car level.  This spot has been an absolute favourite romantic spot for many celebrities in the past, whether real or reel—

‘’Ofcourse they are real’’ , JoKwon clapped his hands in glee.

‘’How would you know?’’ , Tiffany asked him

‘’Like duh?! Seriously? ‘’

‘’I want a boyfriend toooooo’’ , Sunny wailed dramatically

‘’For real?’’

‘’ JoKwon-ah stop looking at Sunny  like that’’

‘’It’s okay, we need another round of the Adam Couple’’ , Jinwoon piped in and hi-fived Seulong.

‘’You guys? STOP TALKING!’’

‘’Geez! Heard of preggers hormones?’’ , Taeyon shook her head at the ice princess.

‘’Well these are my bride hormones’’

‘’Want some help Gorgeous?’’  , Seulong whispered in his fiànce’s ears, while brushing her bangs away and making her giggle.

‘’Ehem, weren’t you concerned about the news Jessi? ‘’

Smiling blissfully, they turned their attention to the screens which were now showing screen caps of YongSeo’s WGM journey.

‘’That seems like a long time ago’’

‘’I know right, remember the episode when we visited their marital home?’’

‘’Haha, Omo Yong Seobang was so disoriented’’.

‘’Well you three are kinda monstrous to deal with’’.

‘’Yah, just because you’re getting married doesn’t mean you have the right to be a meanie ’’.

‘’It’s okay babe, you can be mean to me’’ , Seulong ruffled his pouting bride-to- be, ‘’ Mean is y’’ .

‘’Can you guys like,  behave yourselves?’’

‘’Aw Yuri-ah , lemme give you some love. Pucker up !’’

‘’Taeng? Ew !’’

‘’That’s right girl. Taeyon is only mine’’.

‘’Girl on girl action is hot’’ , Wooyoung  muttered without thinking, making everyone look at him.

‘’Mianhe, Wooyoung-ah. One couple at a time’’ .

Tiffany and Taeyon  winked at him, making everyone laugh.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun had been extremely wary of the situation. Both the teams had called them and advised them to lay low and be in hiding for the meanwhile.  There had been moments of dead silence. Or moments of eye contact  and slight smiles. The urgency for each other had been replaced by the urgency to strategise.

‘’So how do you propose we leave this place? ‘’ , They asked each other for the nth time.

Yonghwa and Seohyun had been arguing over the best escape strategy without anyone papping them. Both of them rejecting each other’s ideas .

‘’Let’s use the back door . I’ll call for our car. The media is at Namsan-‘’

‘’Oppa, there could be a hidden camera here too. We can’t take chances. Let’s just walk out normally while wearing a face mask. It’s winters so no one will notice. Then let’s take a bus like normal people’’.

‘’Bus? At this hour? Seohyun-ssi its close to 2AM in the morning!’’

‘’We could walk?’’

‘’Maybe I can go by car and you can walk?’’

‘’...’’

‘’What? Why are you looking at me like that? You were the one who suggested walki-‘’

‘’I said that because walking in the snow is romantic’’ , she half yelled at him.

Yonghwa  gaped at the woman infront of him, taking in what she had just yelled out. Brushing his hair out of his eyes , a mischievous smile played on his lips while he took a seat opposite to her.Resting his face on the front of his palms, he tilted to one side and observed her . She was glaring hard at the floor, crossing her arms and a very upsetting frown etched on her beautiful face.

Silence.

Awkward silence, punctuated with loud breathing.

‘’I can walk’’ , he broke the disturbing silence between.

‘’Really?’’  

‘’Really’’.

Her eyes again smiled at him. Instant  aegyo  card.

‘’I can walk till Namsan with you’’.

‘’Huh? Why Namsan? ‘’

‘’Because walking with the woman I love in front of the whole world seems more romantic to me. Don’t you think? ‘’

‘’The woman you...? ‘’

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N :

Well hello :) Happy New Year guys <3

So with soshi members opening up about hidden loves, do you think 2014 will be lucky for us gogumas? :P

Ok i hate writing romance but I kinda like it too, although its difficult for a numb emo blockhead like me. Not many chapters left in this one.

Do lemme know how you liked this chapter :) NO SILENT READERS ALLOWED :P I like comments, they encourage me and and and i love spazzing about gogumas <3