Another Diary Entry

Secrets of a Nerd

-Yumi's POV-

I woke up with the sunlight shining against my face from the windows.  I looked to my left and there were Seungri and Jungshin.  I  was abou -- hold up, why is it these two maknaes out of all the guys?  It's usually Yonghwa Oppa and Jiyoung Oppa. 

Anyway, I was trying to get up when a shock of pain shot up almost the entire left side of my body.  That's when I noticed that my limbs were wrapped up in bandages.  How did I get all these injuries?  I'm usually very careful during missi --- oh yeah I had a mission.  Wait, how many days has it been since I passed out??  ...

"YONGHWA OPPA!!!! JIYOUNG OPPA!!!! "  I screamed at the top of my lungs. 

Seungri and Jungshin practically fell off the chair from being startled.  They knocked down a whole pitcher full of water down onto their heads.

"Epic fail you two...."  they looked up at me with a -_- face.  I chuckled.

Just then, Yong and Jiyoung burst in breathing harshly.  They looked like they just ran a marathon to get here. 

"You know you guys didn't have to sprint all the way here.  It's not like I was dying or anything."  I could see from their faces that they were happy that I was awake and still being sarcastic. 

"So.... anybody mind telling me why half my body is wrapped up like a mummy?"

Yong started to explain. "When you came bursting in, even though we TOLD YOU to STAY IN THE CAR!"

Then Jiyoung started "You fought everyone one with us swiftly, like always =D, but apparently we left one in the back."

"As revenge, he knocked a shelf down behind you when  you weren't looking and you were pretty much flattened by it."

I nodded my head as to say I understand.  Whoever that guy was, he is totally going to pay if one scar is seen on my body.

"So how long do I have to stay like a mummy?"

"About 6 weeks.  Your bones are fractured quite severely but thinking it's you, I'm sure you'll be able to be up and fighting in no time."

"Why can't I be like Harry Potter and grow my bones back within one night, yeah it may hurt but at least its faster."

Jonghyun (when did he come in) chuckled.  "Because unfortunately we don't have any kind of potion in the real world that can do that.  If they did, then why would we need casts everytime we break something?"

I ignored him and eyed the water, how many days was I out for?  I feel like my throat is the Sahara Desert or something.

"Okay then, I would totally love some water but since I'm in this condition now, it would be OH so nice for some one to help me."  Yes I know that was totally sarcastic but hey, that's my personality.

Seungri got up and went towards my cup, he wrung his shirt into it and gave it to me with a cheeky smile.  I gave him an "are you kidding me?" look.  He laughed and headed downstairs to get me some water and change out of his drenched clothes.  One by one, all the Oppas left me alone so that I could rest.  But being way too hyper to fall asleep again, I pulled out my diary.

---  Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUBs42c08UI  ---

Dear Diary,

Maybe instead of writing diary, I'll think of this as Umma and Appa.

Okay let's start again.

Dear Umma and Appa,

How's heaven?  I'm sure it's more peaceful up there than it is down here.  I'm sure you can see from heaven that I am currently wrapped up in bandages.  I know what you would say if you were here.  "Aish Yumi-ah, you really have to stop getting yourself hurt!"

I miss your nagging Umma.  And I miss your hugs Appa.  Nothing feels the same anymore.  I'm sure you know this but, I'm hurting a lot inside.  I have a tough exterior but it's so difficult to get through life with you two. 

I remember when it was only a few months since you guys passed away.  I cried every night, thinking that eventually I would run out of tears to shed.  At such a young age, it was hard to think straight during those times. 

Even with the Oppas help, I still felt like all the happiness has left the world.  The skies were just less blue, the grass a little less green, the birds all stopped chirping and everything else seemed grey. 

It was worse when we had parent activities.  All the other kids would laugh and play with their Umma and Appa, but I would just sit in the corner, waiting for the day to end. 

I really wish you were here, to support me and comfort me through the hardest times.  But I guess I should say you guys are kind of here, here in my heart. 

I'll be strong and take my vengeance one or another for you two.

Love you,
Yumi

I took my hand off the page.  My tears smudged some of the ink. 

I shut it back and carefully placed it in my bedside table. 

I somehow pushed myself on to the wheelchair and to the lift, yes we have a lift because all of us get injured so often that we just installed one so we could get up and down stairs quickly.

I wheeled myself to the kitchen, getting something to eat and trying to forget my crying session back in my room.  Gazing out of the window, I saw Daesung and Minhyuk spraying each other with the hoses, I smiled at their child-ish playing. 

On the swing we have on the back porch, I saw Yonghwa reading one of those self-improvement books, something I'm sure Seohyun Unnie gave him.

Jiyoung and TOP Oppa were sitting on the grass playing cards while the two idiots (maknaes) were trying to screw them up.

Taeyang Oppa was probably thinking of a new song under the tree again and Jonghyun Oppa was most likely just lying on the grass and thinking about stuff.

I looked from one person to another with a smile spread across my face.

Thank you Oppas, if you guys weren't here, I wouldn't be the Lee Yumi I am today

---

Soon Yi's Corner:

Me: Wassup Peoples?!

SHINee: HOW MANY CHAPTERS HAS IT BEEN FOR US NOT TO APPEAR IN IT!?

Me: I'm sorry!  Just give me some time peoples! I have a lot of groups to work with right now.

Minhyuk: But we're always top priority =P

Key: You wanna go Minhyuk Hyung, take it to the parking lot!  -grudge face-

Me: =.=... Aish.....

All: Thanks for supporting and sorry for the SUUUUUUUUPPPEEEEERRR LOOOOOOOONG WAIT!  I'll keep trying to update!