Secret

Secrets of a Nerd

Author's Note:

Even though I said I was going to update later this week, I decided to do it now since I started my story really late.

---

[Yumi's POV]

"OPPAS!!!  Dawa (come out) !  What's taking you guys so long!  I shrieked from the car.  "And I thought I was the girl" I mumbled to myself.

"Don't think I didn't hear that..." a voice came from the front seat

"Huh?  Jonghyun Oppa, I didn't know you were here already."

"Maybe you should pay attention to you surroundings then Yumi."

"Yes, Oppa" I rolled my eyes and went back to my iPhone.

Eventually all the other Oppas came out from the house and jumped into the glossy hummer.  By the time I reached the school, I only had a few minutes to get to class.  I burst through the car doors and sprinted in full speed to homeroom.  Maybe I should've paid more attention to where I was going...

BOOM

CRASH

FALL

"Ouch..."  I heard a mumble from under me, instead of landing on the cold hard floor I ended on top of one of my best friends, G-Dragon to be exact.

"Oh!  Sorry Oppa, I should really watch where I'm going..."

"You're quite clumsy for an agent..."

"SHHHH!!! No one is supposed to know that!"

"My bad princess, it kinda slipped out."  I got up from him and crossed my arms.  I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders and knew that it was Daesung Oppa trying to comfort me again.

"Princess you know G-Dragon, he always does stupid things s don't worry about it."  He patted my head, I shot a glare at G-Dragon who was hiding behind Seungri.  It wasn't the best hiding spot since Seungri always listens to me.

"Seungri, you might wanna move unless you want to get TACKLED and BEATEN at..."  I made my way to where Seungri and GD were standing.  Seungri quickly slipped aside.

"Oh come on princess, don't be like this."  GD started to back away with hands in front of him...

"You know you should never get me mad, especially in the morning..."  All of us skipped first period since the guys had to stop me from chasing GD around the school.

Did you notice the part where GD said agent?  Well that's my secret.  I'm an agent for the FBI but I'm going undercover.  Actually all of my Oppas are.  We all work together.  We suspect something is going on in this town, that's why were here in the first place.  GD is actually completely wrong, I'm only clumsy so my cover doesn't get blown.  I have always been known as the school nerd so I might as well just keep it that way.  If anyone finds out that we are agents, it will cause danger to all of us.  That's why I'm emotionless to all my other classmates.  If ANYONE befriends me, it will put them in danger.  We have different groups so Daesung, Seungri, TOP, GD and Taeyang are called Big Bang and Yong, Jungshin, Jonghyun, Minhyuk and I are called CN Blue.

-After School-

"Hey Yumi, can we hang out with your Oppas today?  We've got nothing to do."  Taeyang comes and askes me after class.

"Sure, my Oppas love having you guys around.  Plus I think we're also having a meeting for something.  I don't remember what it's for but.. just come over."

All of us gathered our stuff and walked to my house.  When we got there, all my Oppas had our house in "agent mode".  My house may seem like a normal house from the inside but when you go inside it can actually flipped around so all our guns and gadgets are visible.

"Is there something wrong Oppas?" I put all my stuff down and headed to where my Oppas where while my friends followed me.

"There seems to be more murder cases.  And most of the people killed are bar owners.  There must be something that they want from the bars"  Yong explained to me.

"Hmmm, well what do you think it is?" TOP starts to speak up.

"Well we aren't sure of anything, but there seems to be a pattern starting.  They start with the bars with the highest business and work their way down."

"Maybe we should go check it out."  I came back down with a whole different outfit instead of my glasses and uniform.

"Baby Girl, you should stay here so you can monitor all of us.  Big Bang should stay here with you and we'll page you if we need help arraseo?"  All of us nodded and proceeded with our mission.

---

Author's Note:

I completely changed the chapter since I didn't like my previous one.  I have serious writer's block right now so sorry for the bad chapters.  I'll try to update again but I'll need inspiration.  And PLEASE tell me who you want for the kingkas.  So far 2PM is in the lead.

---

2PM

SHINee

SS501

Some of SUJU (name your fave members. at least 5, at most 7)

Comments are greatly appreciated!  Please Subscribe!