Attacked

Secrets of a Nerd

-Yumi's POV-

Before my CN Blue Oppas went out, we all grabbed the equipment that we were going to need for the misson.  All of us have special watches that pretty much do anything.  They have cameras so we can see each other when we communicate through it.  The watch also has a tracking device if they put a chip on something.  It's critical for the agents to keep all their watches and not lose any of it. Everyone agent can design their own watch so the public does not have suspicion over it.  We also have phones that can turn into any weapon we need to use.  All the equipment must always be unknown to the public.

All the Oppas gave me a peck before the jumped into the car and sped off.  I turned back and smiled a weak smile at the Big Bang Oppas.  Everytime my Oppas go to a mission, I'm extremely worried that something might happen to them.  I bolted for the office to make sure that I always kept my eyes on all my Oppas so I can warn them if they have any kind of danger around them.

You might think that watching your own Oppas for two hours in a room crammed with five other big guys would be boring and stuffy.  But I can't risk anything.  My Oppas took care of me for so long.  If anything happened I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

I checked every screen and noticed something behind Minhyuk Oppa.  I immediately warned him through the mic that can be heard from his ear piece.

"Oppa, 7 'o clock.  Someone's behind you."  I could see Minhyuk nod slightly and had his hand on his gun pocket.  The person approached him with a metal rod and just a second before the rod hit Minhyuk, he dodged it and held the man down.  He took out his cuffs from his jacket and locked him up.  He gave me a thumbs up in front of the camera.  All the tension in my body went away and I could easily breathe again.  Even though we've been doing this for years, I still can't not get worried about them.  It's hard when you know that every second, something might happen to your Oppas in a blink of an eye and they would be gone forever.  I shook myself out of my worries and let out a sigh.

Taeyang Oppa put his hand on my shoulder and gave me a reassuring smile.  I give him back one of my genuine smiles.

"Why don't you grab something to drink and we'll take over for a bit." GD suggested.  I nodded and head down the stairs.  Before I left the door I said one more thing.

"Do not, I repeat do not, let anything out of your site.  If anything happens to my Oppas, it will be your fault.  And you know you don't like seeing me angry."  I stared at everyone of them.  I quickly changed my face from serious to the normal me.

---

I took my time going down the stairs since I was looking at every picture I passed by with me and my Oppas.  There was one where we went to Lotte World, and one where we went on a cruise ship to the Carribean's.  This was before all the missions starting coming out.  I missed just hanging with my Oppas and being lazy.

I was pouring my cup of juice when I heard a loud BANG.  I whipped my head around and saw Minzy, one of the head assasins of Black Scorpians, with one of her more powerful hand guns.  Don't underestimate it, the gun might be small, but it can penetrate through almost anything.  I grabbed my gun from my holder and pointed it at her.

"Hey there Yumi, so how's it been since the last time we've seen each other."

"Oh well a little kills here, some arresting there.  You know the usual, trying to stop you."

"Well that might take you a while.  You know we'll always come back even if you kill every single one of us."

"Not this time, this will be the last time we'll ever have to deal with you Black Scorpians."

"You might wanna rethink that."  She started shooting at me afterwards.  I tucked and rolled trying to find a safe place to dodge but it is hard since her gun can penetrate through pretty much anything.  I heard some windows cracking and saw about ten of her minions coming at me.  Killing her minions shouldn't be too hard, but it is eleven to one.  I clicked on my watch and paged the Oppas upstairs.  How could they not hear us anyway.  I clicked my watch and spoke to them.

"Umm a little  -bang-  help here would be  -body fell on the ground next to me-  nice, but one of you stay up there  -vase breaks-  so you can watch my Oppas."

I heard the door from the office fly open and out came TOP, GD, Taeyang and Daesung.  I'm relieved that they sent TOP and GD since they were best with guns and combat.  We shot down almost all the minions when one comes and stabs Taeyang in the back.  I shoot the minion and he falls down on top of one of the other minions.  Taeyang sways a little and kneels down.  I see Minzy pointing the gun at Taeyang and Daesung who went over to help him.  I ran at lightning speed to Minzy and kicked the gun out of her hand.  She took out her knife and stabbed me once on the leg and once on my side.  I fell down and clutched at my side and leg.  I took some of the remaining strength I had and shot her in the stomach and arm.  I would've shot her in the head but I was getting dizzier by the second.  The only minion left and came to help her.  The minion kicked me once on my bleeding side before they ran out.  GD and TOP ran over in an instance.  I heard my name being yelled and I smiled back at them before blacking out.

-TOP's POV-

Taeyang went down with a stab and Daesung ran to help him.  GD and I shot down all but one minion before we heard a grunt from the other side of the room where Minzy was.  I saw Yumi and the ground with a pool of blood around her.  She picked up her gun and shot Minzy twice before her minion went to her side.  He kicked Yumi once on the side while she was on the ground.  He picked up Minzy and ran outside.  GD and I were still in shock but we snapped out of it when we heard a groan of pain coming from Yumi.  All of us ran to her side at once, even Taeyang who was hobbling over.  We yelled her name and she have us one of her smiles before she fainted.  We paged all the Oppas and quickly went to the infirmary they had in the house.  Daesung went and brought Seungri over who was the only once besides Jonghyun who went to medical school.  He told Taeyang to wait a little longer since Yumi was in a bad condition.  Since I know a little bit of treating wounds, I treated Taeyang with his wound with the help of GD of course.  Even though we did treat it well, our bandaging skills weren't the best.  We decided to play a joke on Taeyang and he ended up turning into a mummy.  Taeyang was trying to say something but all the gauze made it sound like muffles.  GD and I burst into laughter and unwrapped him.

Seungri finally came out after four hours.  We ran to him and asked how Yumi was.

"She lost alot of blood since she was stabbed in two different places and the injuries from past missions aren't doing any good either.  The cuts that Minzy made were quite deep too.  It took a while to stitch Yumi back up.  But Yumi's a strong girl so she should be fine.  She should wake up in about two or three days."  We nodded and headed downstairs since Yumi needed rest.

Her Oppas burst through the door and started bombarding us with questions.  We explained everything to them.  We felt extremely bad since we couldn't do anything to help her.  There were too many minions, once one dies, another one pops out from the window.  I winced from remembering how Yumi looked like before she fainted.

"We need to improve the security in our house so that no one can come in unless invited by us." Yonghwa spoke up.

"And maybe Big Bang should live with us here so someone can watch over Yumi while we go on missions and vice versa."  Jungshin suggested.

"That's not a bad idea.  We should really start keeping Yumi safe.  She is the only female agent in the whole agency."  GD said.

"So then let's just go with this.  Starting tomorrow you guys will be living with us."  Yonghwa concluded.  Everyone nodded.  All of us went back to our apartment to get our things to move in.  I hope this idea will keep Yumi safe.  It's hard to see Yumi hurt and injured all the time, she's like my own little sister.

---

Kristy's Corner:

Jonghyun: I didn't even speak in the whole chapter!

GD: Haha cause we're more important!

Minhyuk: Yah! We're Yumi's brothers!

Taeyang: Well we treat her as if she's our own sister.

Minhyuk: Still...

Yumi: YAH! Stop fighting! I'm gonna wake up from my temporary coma and come down just to beat you guys!

---

Author's Note:

Hey!
Back with a new chapter.  Still need to improve on writing!!
So yeah I decided to make 2NE1 as one of the evil peoples.
There will be a guy group as one of the bad guys too.
And I still don't know who I should use as kingkas!  I still need some more feedback!
I can't update the next chapter unless I get more feedback about who the kingkas should be.
Once again here are your choices:

SS501

SUJU (name 5 - 7 member)

2PM (with Jay)

SHINee

Come on people vote!

Comments appreciated!