Change

Secrets of a Nerd

-Yumi's POV-

I closed by diary after rereading my entry many times.  I didn't notice I was crying until I felt tears dripping from my face.  I wiped away my tears hastily.  I laid down on my bed a stared up at the blank ceiling.  Thoughts of my parents were crowding my mind.  I remember being at the funeral with my Oppas and all of us crying endlessly.  It was so hard to accept the fact that they were gone.  In just a blink of an eye, two of the people I loved the most disappeared from my world.  Although it seemed like I got over that incident rather quickly, it still left a big scar in my heart.

I wasn't able to go back to my own bubbly self after my parent's death.  Slowly, my friends drifted away from me.  By the time I was in High School, everyone knew me as the Ice Princess.  Everyone thought I mysteriously disappeared because I joined the Agency.  Once I went back to school, no one remembered me since I changed from a Hot Girl to a total Nerd.  Many of the students would accuse me of many things like sleeping with professers and other guys to get what I wanted.  I eventually got used to all the accusing that I stopped denying everything and just went along with what ever they said about me.

"Yumi!  Can you come down here for a sec?"  I could hear Minhyuk holler from the living room.

"Okay, I'll be down!"  I shouted back.  I sprang up from my bed and headed towards the door.  Before leaving my room, I did one last check in front of the mirror to make sure that no one could tell that I had been crying.  I gave my reflection a thumbs up before unlocking the door.  I put on a smile and skipped downstairs.  I arrived in the living room with all my Oppas having a serious look on their faces.

"Something wrong Oppas?"  I gave them my innocent look.

"Yumi-ah, sit down." Jungshin patted the space beside him and I made my way there.  It's rare to see Jungshin with a serious face.  If he has one on, then you know it's something important.

"Yumi, us and your Big Bang Oppas have come up with an idea."  Jonghyun said,

"We don't think that you should continue working for the Agency, at least not now." Yonghwa added.

"Waeyo?"

"We don't think that your body can take anymore injuries."

"But I'm fine Oppas, I can continue with the missions."

"Yumi, think of this as a temporary break okay?  Now you can go to school without wearing your disguise."

"You can still help us keep lookout for things, but you just can't go on missions or anything like that." Minhyuk said.  I knew that even if I did protest against them, it would have no use.  So I just went along with it knowing that my Oppas are only doing this for my own benefit.

"I guess that's ok.  It's only temporary right?  Maybe I could use a break."  With that, I headed back upstairs to go to bed.  Perhaps this is a good thing, I can go back to being Lee Yumi the hottie, not Lee Yumi the nerd.

---

Lolli lolli lollipop dalgomhage dagawa
Lolli lolli lollipop naege soksakyeojwo
Lolli lolli lolli-

I slammed my hand on my alarm clock and rose up from my bed.  I stretched my arms and strode towards my curtains.  I shoved my curtains to the side to reveal the beaming the sun and the beautiful back yard.  Opening the doors to my balcony, I walked to the edge and shouted "Good Morning!".

I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and freshen myself up.  I headed towards my closet and swung the double doors open to unviel my huge walk-in closet.  I went to the very back where all my "un-nerdy" clothes were and pulled them out.  Picking up a dress, I slipped it on and looked at myself, I definitely looked different.  I haven't been in a dress in so long.  It was kinda weird.

  

I curled my hair with loose locks and slipped on some heels before going downstairs.  As always, Yong was cooking breakfast while Jongyun was reading newspaper and Jungshin and Minhyuk are fighting over a random thing.

"Good Morning Oppas!"  All my Oppas did a double take and were stunned from what I was wearing.  I giggled a little before sitting down beside Jonghyun.

"What's the special occasion?" he asked not taking a glance at me.

"Well since I don't have to be undercover, I guess I'll take advantage of this and wear what ever I want to."  I explained to him while eating my pancakes.

"I see, just make sure no one falls for you..." he said still looking at his paper.

"Haha don't worry Oppa.  No one likes a kind of girl like me."  I took the last bite of my pancakes and exited the door.

"Oppas I'm taking my car today!  No need to drive me to school today!"  I shouted before closing the door.

I made my way to the garage and went to the side of my garage where a car covered in a grey cover is.  I flipped open the cover and got inside my car.  I really missed driving this car, it was my favourite out of all the cars.  Before I arrived at school, I grabbed a coffee to satisfy my coffee cravings. 

Everyone was shocked to see my car pull up in front of the school since it wasn't available in Korea yet.  I could see students gather to where I was to see who I am.  I guess I hid myself well the past few years.  I got out of my car and grabbed my bag from the back.  I handed my keys to the valet and walked into the school. 

<---- A.N. This is the Lexus LFA by the way.  My fave car!

I could feel a group of students following me down the hallway.  I giggled at the sights of guys drooling all over me.  This was kinda awkward since I haven't been like this in so many years.  Of course everyone was asking who I was since no one recognized me without my big glasses and dorky clothing.

I went inside the classroom and sat down at my usually spot when I could feel someone's gaze on me that was stronger than anyone else's.

-???'s POV-

"Oppa!  Go on a date with me!"

"Oppa!  Be my boyfriend!"

All the girls in our school were screaming at us once again.  Suddenly, everything went dead silent except for the clacking of heels in the room.  Everyone including all my hyungs were staring at her.  She was the most stunning girl I have ever seen.  Is she new to the school?  I have never seen her before...

---

Kristy's Corner:

Seungri: Awww no us again???

GD: Yah!  How come its only CN Blue in every chapter?

Me: Because I feel like it!

Minhyuk: It's cause we're special.

Daesung: So are we!

Jungshin: Nu-uh.

Seungri: Yah-uh.

Minhyuk: NU-AH!

GD: YAH-UH!

Me: STOP IT!!  If you guys are gonna be that way, none of you will be in the next chapter!

---

Hey!
I finally updated!!!
It took me long enough.  Actually I was going to post this up a few days ago but I really didn't like it so I re-wrote it.  I have the Kingkas decided but I had to choose myself since no one really voted for who they wanted.
Can you guess who it is? 
Aww I've been losing subscribers... =(
I'll try to update as fast as I can but since there's school and everything, it's hard to update.

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!!  It really motivates me to write faster and update more often!

---

Song I'm Currently Listening to: Wish Ur My Love - T-Max ft J (Boys Over Flowers OST)