Another Mission

Secrets of a Nerd

Annyeong!

I know I haven't updated in a long time!  And I can tell you that I don't remember anything about the story line.

So if none of this makes sense, I'm sorry. =D

---

Yumi's POV:

Kim.... Kibum?  Who the hell is that?  And isn't there more than one in the school?  Well time for Detective Yumi to start hunting!!  Oh wait, class is starting.  That's more important than this.  Sorry Mr. Kim Kibum, History awaits.

I ran back into the school with the clicks of my heels echoing around me.  I burst through the doors and sprinted down the hall, which is quite hard in 3 inch heels... I was panting by the time I made it to class, which by the way is on the other side of the school. 

Everyone had their eyes on me when they saw me bent over by the door frame.  I shot back a cold glare and everyone went back to what they were doing.  I grunted and walked to my seat, slumped down on my chair and slammed the books on my desk causing everyone to flinch.

History was a breeze for me, just like any other subject in school.  Sigh, why did everything have to be so easy in this school?  I had my black headphones in, hidden in my hair and looking straight ahead, as if I were paying attention.

Finally, class was over and luckily, it was the last period, that means...... HOME TIME!!!  YAY!!  I wobbled back to my locker and took out my flats, good thing I had them or I would be getting a billion blisters on my foot.  Much better, not I can actually walk properly.

I skipped down the hall with boys from freshman to senior following me.  I ignored them but they got too annoying.  I spun back and glared at all of them to back off.  They turned around without a word and I continued my way home.

---

"OPPAAAAAAA!!!!  I'M HOOOOMMMMEEE!!!!"  I shouted through the house and surprisingly, Seungri was the first to greet me.  Wait a minute, why is he here and not Yong and them?

"Waah, Seungri Oppa, what are you doing here and where are the others?" 

"Oh Yumi, the rest of the boys are in the basement playing games with your giant screen again and your Oppas went to get food for us since we were too lazy to do it ourselves."  He flashed me a smile and continued his way to the cupboards to scavange for good.  I shrugged and made my way upstairs.

I dropped my bag onto my bed and the wallet fell out.  Oh, I totally forgot about it!

I booted up my laptop and went to our school website.  I searched Kim Kibum and three names came up.  They were all in my grade but only two of the three are taking music.  So that cuts one of them out.  So there is one thats in my Science class and the other one is in my Socials class.

I guess I'll just have to them and see if they are missing a wallet... BOOM!

My door flew open and in came my Oppas.

"Yumi, we have a mission, I know we told you to not have anything to do with the agency but we NEED you to help us keep watch, your Big Bang Oppas are coming with us since this is something big."

"What is it Oppa?  Is it something to do with the Black Scorpians that killed Umma and Appa?"  Yonghwa hesitated to answer her.

"OPPA!"

"Yes, it does have something to do with them, but I don't want you to have to -"

"I'm coming with you."

"No Yumi, you can't. I don't want you to have to get hurt again."

"Yong, I'll be more careful this time.  No matter what, I will be coming with you.  This has to do with Umma and Appa."

"Yumi, no."

"I don't care, I'm coming with you and that's final." I grabbed my keys and unlocked the drawer filled with guns.  I slipped a hand gun in my gun holder under my skirt, two in my jacket and one in my hand.  I loaded up all the guns and brought tons of bullets with me.

I walked past Yonghwa with a determined look and met my other Oppas downstairs.

"I know what your thinking but I'm coming no matter what, find someone else to monitor.  This may be a lead to who murdered Umma and Appa, I am not giving this chance up."

They stared at me in utter shock but understood and left to the Hummer in the garage.  Yonghwa came down the stairs giving me a concerned look, I shook it off and proceded to the car.  We drove off to our destination which apparently is an abandoned warehouse.

We believed that one of the headquarters of the Black Scorpians is here.

We decided that Jungshin and Daesung goes in first to check if the coast is clear.  Then Minhyuk and GD go to the back to sneak in.  TOP and Yonghwa go in right after Jungshin and Daesung to back them up.  Jonghyun and Taeyang are entering through the top to see if there are any other ways in.  Seungri is staying in the car with me until any of them call for back up.

I'm pretty sure that they just didn't want me to go inside...

They went in and Seungri and I monitored from the car.  We had speakers and headphones so we could contact each other if something was up. 

Daesung and Jungshin easily fought the guards in the front.  They bursted the door open and there were 8 agents there.  Minhyuk and GD backed them up and took all of them out cold.  TOP and Yonghwa entered through the back by picklocking (Yonghwa's specialty) and knocked out everyone there.

Taeyang and Jonghyun pried the skylight open so that they could climb down easily.  All of the boys barged in to the main room but were out numbered.  They didn't call for back up but I knew they needed it.  I made my way in ready to fight.

---

Soon Yi's Corner:

Me: HALLO!!!

The Kim Kibum's: Yah! You didn't find out who's wallet that it!

Me: I know, I'm trying to stall keke...

Wooyoung: And how come 2PM isn't in this chapter?!

Me: Because I was trying to focus on the mission here...

Me: Oh! And I'm including another group in.

All the Guy Groups: Another one?!

Me and the Guys: Thanks for supporting and please comment and subscribe!

-Soon Yi