Falling Slowly

Gomawo, Chingu Yah {Indefinite Hiatus}

Chapter 2 – Falling Slowly

 

 

Yonghwa was certainly not in the mood to return to school the next morning. The entire night he stayed up thinking of how to confront Tiffany after their unfortunate argument over him ‘lying’ to her. She usually didn’t get too mad at him and they rarely fought so it was a new experience. She certainly didn’t seem like she was ready to forgive him but he hoped that she would find it in her heart to do so. After all, he hadn’t done anything wrong. It’s not like he had gone to see another girl because he wanted to. Seohyun was sick and he had to take her to the hospital. If only he could tell Tiffany that, his life would become so much easier.

Riding his motorcycle into the back parking lot at school, Yonghwa took a deep breath and prepared himself for the storm to come. “Seo Joohyun… this is all your fault,” he thought to himself. Well, in a way it was and wasn’t that girl’s fault. Either way, he was screwed and he had no way out.

 

----------Flashback----------

 

Yonghwa made his way back into the small café that was relatively empty. There were two people at a table to the far end of the room, but nobody else. He supposed it was because it was almost 9:00pm. The only other person in the small area was his angry-looking girlfriend Tiffany Hwang. Usually she looked cute and adorable when she pouted, but not that time. Tiffany looked like she was about to cut someone, preferably Yonghwa.

“Hey, Tiffany, don’t be angry with me alright-” Yonghwa began before being interrupted.

“Yonghwa, don’t even start. I know you’re just going to make some lame excuse like you always do. If it’s not your sister it’s something about the band. If it’s not about your part time job, it’s something about your friend that needs help,” Tiffany ranted. Yonghwa wanted nothing more than to find some kind of excuse to leave the room. When Tiffany went on a rant, she really went on a rant.

“Tiffany, you know all of that is true,” Yonghwa countered. “When have I ever lied to you about anything? Look, I know this looks fishy but I seriously had to do something. You can even ask Minhyuk and the other guys. They’ll tell you the same thing I am.”

“Yonghwa, I’m not mad at you because you were out here with that girl. Even though you did seem like you were having the time of your life, I know you’re not a cheater.” Yonghwa gave her a sheepish grin and rubbed the back of his head. Tiffany almost laughed at his actions, but she was too angry with him right now. In her mind she knew that he was truly sorry and he was embarrassed that she was calling him out.

“Tiffany…”

“I’m just a little upset that you use these excuses to get out of seeing me. I know we shouldn’t be on top of each other 23 of the 24 hours a day, but I would like to spend time with my boyfriend,” Tiffany explained. At that moment Yonghwa felt twenty times worse. The dejected tone his girlfriend was using almost made him want to give her a hug. All she had wanted to do was celebrate a really big accomplishment on her part yet he had blown her off.

“Tiffany, you know I don’t do that stuff on purpose. You know what kind of person I am and I know I screwed up. It’s no justification, but I really had to help her. I can’t tell you the details about this, but I promise I wasn’t trying to hide from you,” Yonghwa assured her.

“Yonghwa, I’m not angry with you, just a little disappointed. I’ll see you at school tomorrow.” Tiffany brushed past him with an angry motion and headed out the door. Now Yonghwa felt like an idiot for coming with Seohyun here. Sure, it had been free dinner for him, but now Tiffany was angry with him.

 

----------Flasback End----------

 

“Yo, Yonghwa why are you so down,” Jonghyun called from behind. “Did something happen at work?”

Yonghwa almost lashed out at his dongsaeng, but then remembered that Jonghyun hadn’t been at work for a while. “It’s nothing Jonghyun, I’m just a little afraid,” Yonghwa admitted. “Anyways, how have the guitar lessons with your little brother gone?”

“Stop trying to change the subject hyung,” Jonghyun interrupted. “I heard that you and some girl apparently went out last night. Everyone in the school is talking about it but nobody seems to know who the girl actually is.” Yonghwa rubbed his hands through his hair violently in frustration while letting out an equally frustrated growl. Not only had Tiffany seen them, but someone else had too. If there was one thing he absolutely detested, it was high school drama.

“Oh my god… are you serious? Ugh, what idiot spread those lies around?”

“I don’t know. I heard about it from Minhyuk last night after he texted me, but I don’t know what happened. How is Tiffany taking this? I assume that’s why you’re so down.”

“She’s not too angry about it. Tiffany is just a little upset that I blew her off when she wanted to celebrate her getting a perfect score on a really important performance to her,” Yonghwa explained. “I know it was really important to her, but I really had to do something else. Everyone knows that I wouldn’t ditch Tiffany for any old reason.”

“Yeah, I know. Maybe you should just try to talk to her about it,” Jonghyun suggested. As much as it would do good to really sit down and talk without being angry, Yonghwa was too lazy to do that. Sure he was being insensitive, but Tiffany didn’t even know the whole story.

“Jonghyun, I don’t even know anymore. Tiffany isn’t really all that mad,” Yonghwa reasoned. “I’m not being a good boyfriend, but still. I’m just going to let it blow over.” Jonghyun just threw a worried look at the older boy and gave him a weak nod. If Yonghwa didn’t want to straighten things out with his girlfriend then that was his problem. Jonghyun would just sit back and wait until he could say ‘I told you so.’

“Anyways, I gotta head to class. I hope I see you today after school in one piece. Tiffany noona isn’t too bad, so I guess you won’t get killed too badly,” Jonghyun joked. “Later hyung.”

“Annoying kid…” Yonghwa growled as he watched the younger male walk away from him. He continued his bored shuffle to his first class of the day. Usually he was a cheerful guy that smiled and said hi to everyone in his way, but today was probably just one of those off days. Unfortunately for him, the day would get much worse since Tiffany was also in that class.

“Good morning class,” the female teacher greeted. “Today we will be talking about…”

Pretty much after her greeting, Yonghwa hadn’t been paying attention to a word that came out of . Tiffany chose to sit away from him that day and she hadn’t even given him a second glance. He noticed her friend that had also come from the United States, Jessica, was giving him dirty looks. All he could do was smile and give them a happy look. Jessica wasn’t a girl you could mess with though, so he stopped doing so after the first few times.

While the teacher talked about who knows what, Yonghwa drifted off into a light sleep. All last night he hadn’t slept in order to come up with something to say to his girlfriend. They weren’t even really fighting so he didn’t know why he was worrying so much. However, there was also another thing that kept him up. He had a dream about a girl dancing and singing, but he couldn’t point out who it was. Without caring for the consequences sleeping would bring, Yonghwa drifted off into the dream world where one could escape the dull reality of class.

When he woke he wasn’t in the same room of students and desks anymore. There was some kind of forest around him and it was pretty dark. If one could describe the stereotypical spooky forest in scary movies, it would be the forest he was in. The thick woods prevented him from seeing things even a meter away from him. The pitch black atmosphere prevented any sort of light from trickling in and there was even a frigid breeze blowing through the eerie landscape. Suddenly he noticed a faint ray of light flowing in from his right. As he got closer and closer to it, the forest began to change

The warm golden rays of light began to heat his aching body as he approached it. No longer was the forest dull and dark, but full of brightness. The trees began to thin out, allowing him to see into a clearing. In the center of the clearing was a shadow moving about. The light was far too bright for him to see in as his eyes were too accustomed to the dark at the moment. Second by second, his vision slowly came back while taking steps towards the figure.

As he got closer, the figure became clearer. He could now tell it was a girl and that it was dancing around in the warmth of the light. From far away he wanted to say that it was Tiffany. After all, why would he dream of any other dancing girls that weren’t his girlfriend? The girl had long black hair and she seemed to have a similar build to Tiffany. There was no doubt in his mind he was seeing the beauty that called him boyfriend. However, once he was finally one step away, all of those thoughts were dispelled. Now that he could see her clearly, he knew it wasn’t Tiffany.

Placing one hand over her shoulder, he turned the mysterious figure around. His initial guess was indeed wrong, as it was not Tiffany who stood there, but that girl from yesterday. Dressed in a white, flowing, and almost transparent dress, there stood Seohyun. Almost immediately, Yonghwa froze up from the sight of her. The same feeling that he felt when he first met Tiffany began to wash over him. He tried opening his mouth in order to say something, but no sound came out of it. Seohyun smiled at him lightly and handed him a guitar that seemingly appeared out of thin air.

The pink guitar from the shop also materialized in her hands, leaving them to both play them together. Yonghwa was completely confused at the situation, but decided to go with it anyways. Soon enough, they were both sitting side by side on the grass, ready to play the instruments they held.

“Yonghwa, what are you doing here?” he heard a voice say in his head. He quickly turned towards Seohyun to see if she had spoken, but she hadn’t. The only noise that filled the clearing in the forest was the sound of her light strumming of the guitar. Yonghwa was sure he had gone crazy and he was hearing voices, causing Seohyun’s smile to widen. “You’re not crazy Yonghwa. Don’t you hear it? I’m talking to you through the music. Isn’t this what you’ve been looking for all your life?”

“How are you doing that?” Yonghwa asked in response. He too played the same few chords she was playing, producing the same simple song as her. “Woah, I’m talking too,” he exclaimed as if here were a kid that just found out something interesting.

“You should leave this place,” she suggested. “You shouldn’t be here.” Even though Yonghwa had heard her speak into his mind once, he still acted surprised when she did it the second time.

“Just who are you?”

“That’s up to you Yonghwa. Who do you want me to be in your life?” Seohyun asked him. “I met you for one day and we’re already asking these things. Doesn’t it seem odd?” Yonghwa stopped his hands on his guitar, leading her to do the same. Without their ability to speak through music, the conversation effectively ended.

 Out of nowhere, Yonghwa began to grow closer and closer to the angelic and almost ethereal girl. For some reason, he couldn’t even stop himself from moving towards her. When he realized he was leaning in for a kiss, he screamed to himself to quit. Another voice in his head, though, told him to continue. Just as his lips were inches away from hers, everything disappeared. The forest, the clearing, the guitars, and Seohyun all disappeared, leaving him floating in darkness.

“Yonghwa! Yonghwa!” a voice called out to him. “Aish, this … Wake the hell up!”

Yonghwa’s eyes shot open and he took a look around him. Class seemed to be over and only him and Tiffany remained in the room. “Hey Tiffany,” he greeted sleepily. “What’s going on?”

“You fell asleep in class, yet again…” she remarked. “So, what were you dreaming about that you’re so excited about it? You looked like you were about to win the lottery by the face you had on.” The memories of the dream from moments ago rushed into his head, making him feel guiltier towards her. He had just dreamt about a girl that wasn’t her and he had liked it. He was sure that wasn’t normal.

“Uh, it’s nothing,” he responded absent-mindedly. “Can we talk about last night since the room is pretty empty? That is if you want to…” Tiffany let a smile grace her features at the cute actions of her boyfriend. She always hated being angry with him since he always let the guilt get the best of him.

“Yonghwa, I’m okay about last night. I’m sorry for flipping out on you like that,” she apologized. “I know you’re just too nice of a guy to deny someone help. If you say you weren’t doing anything wrong then I believe you.” Immediately, Yonghwa’s guilt grew tenfold. The girl in front of him was saying she trusted him yet, he had just almost kissed someone else. It was just a dream, but it was still a kiss nonetheless.

“Yeah, alright…” he trailed off. “Um, I’ll see you tonight after I finish everything alright?”

“Yeah, that’s fine,” Tiffany responded in a suspicious voice. “Are you alright? You seem a little shaken up from that nap. Are you sure you didn’t have a nightmare or anything?”

“Nah, I didn’t have a nightmare,” he replied. To be honest, he wasn’t sure if he could count the dream as good one or a bad one. “Want me to walk you to class?”

“I think you should go splash some cold water on your face,” Tiffany suggested. As much as she wanted to spend time with him, it seemed like he was a little distressed. “You don’t look too well. The Yonghwa I know doesn’t act this strangely without a good reason. Anyways, I’ll see you later tonight. Bye.” After shooting him her cutest eye smile and waving at him, she left to her next class. Yonghwa took a deep sigh and rubbed his eyes forcefully. Even though he had just taken a nap for an hour, he felt even more tired than he had been.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Hyung~” Minhyuk whined. “Please, please, please, please come to work today.”

“Screw that,” Yonghwa exclaimed crudely. “Minhyuk I don’t have to work today nor do I want to.”

“But Jungshin and Jonghyun aren’t going to be there either. I don’t want to work with the boss all alone. You know how mean she is,” Minhyuk complained. While Yonghwa had to admit that their boss was a complete and utter , he didn’t feel like helping out his dongsaeng. Normally he wouldn’t hesitate to help a friend in need, but today he wasn’t in the mood to deal with that lady named Jin Yeon Soo.

“Tough luck Minhyuk,” Yonghwa replied dryly. “I got a lot of heat from the dance instructor today so he wants me to stay after school and practice the routine for tomorrow.”

“But hyung you are already good at dancing,” Minhyuk cried cutely. For some reason Minhyuk always thought that aegyo would work on people when he was trying to get out of problems.

“Apparently not, so I have to practice. I’ll see you later Minhyuk.” Without any intention of listening to Minhyuk whine again, Yonghwa left him to complain on his own. Then again, Yonghwa would rather deal with Minhyuk crying like a baby than hearing the dance instructor bark orders. That teacher hated him for some reason and he didn’t want to deal with him in his state of mind.

“Jung…” the slender man growled. “I see you finally made it to practice. Anyways, let’s get this over with. I don’t get paid to do these things, but I’ll make an exception for you.” Yonghwa gave him a small bow and left to change into clothes more comfortable for dancing. After all, he didn’t think it was appropriate to dance in the khaki pants, dressy shirt, dress shoes, and tie the school forced them to wear.

The practice session finally ended after three agonizingly painful hours of death. The instructor gave out his last orders and left Yonghwa to recover from exhausting pretty much all the energy he had. It was bad enough that he was in a bad state of mind since last night and now he had this to add onto it. Sweaty, tired, and annoyed, Yonghwa got up to head to the showers in the boy’s locker room. He was feeling too lazy for even that, but he couldn’t walk around smelling like he just jumped in a pool of sweat.

While walking in the hallway where everyone practiced their dancing, he heard the familiar sound of shoes squeaking across the slippery floors of the rooms. Curious to see who else would be at the school at 6:00pm, he decided to check out who was in there. As he got closer and closer, he could almost make out the song that was playing in the background. It was an overly cute song with a really upbeat tune which was definitely not his style. He walked in expecting to see a girl doing a bunch of cute aegyo poses and stuff like that, but he was dead wrong.

Instead he walked in on a girl wildly flailing her hair to the rhythm of the music. His eyes bulged out as he saw her gyrating her hips seductively, almost in a ual manner. The song most definitely did not fit the choreography as far as he could tell. If that wasn’t bad enough, the woman dancing soon started to do an array of pelvic ing. That, coupled with the way she shook her to the beat, made him want to run away from the situation at once. He wasn’t going to lie that he wasn’t attracted to the dance, but he was confused enough for one day.

In the middle of his daze he failed to realize the girl had stopped dancing and made her way to turn off the small boombox in the corner. “Are you going to sit there and stare at me dance like a ert or are you going to say hi,” a familiar voice broke him out of his day dreams.

“You!?” Yonghwa asked when he saw the pouting girl in front of him.

“Yeah, what about me?” Seohyun responded sassily. “Anyways, leave me alone. It’s bad enough I have to dance to this song. I don’t need a byuntae like you checking me out while I shake my like an idiot.” Even though she looked like she was enjoying the dance while she was doing it, she didn’t seem too happy about it.

“Why are you dancing to this song anyways?” Yonghwa asked with an awkward tone. While he tried as much as he could to avoid blushing, his ears betrayed him. Almost immediately they began to turn bright red as he remembered the dance steps.

“Hahahaha, wow, for someone who is supposed to be super cool and tough, you’re a wimp aren’t you?” Seohyun mocked. “Are you really that embarrassed because I was dancing like that? Man, you need to grow up some more.”

“Yah! I’m not embarrassed or anything. You just… well… girls your age shouldn’t be dancing like that anyways!” he stammered. That same feeling he got while he was dreaming wiggled its way back into his mind again. If he wasn’t confused before, he sure was now. That girl with her arms crossed in front of him was just a stranger. He had talked to her for a few hours and he barely knew her name. Why was he so hung up on her? What about her made him have such strange thoughts?

“Do you not even know who sings this song?” she asked in disbelief. “Oh my god, do you live under a rock?”

“Um, not I don’t as a matter of fact,” he responded in an equally sassy voice as she had. “Mind explaining to me who is the singer of this then Miss Smartypants?”

“The song’s name is Bubble Pop. It’s by a girl named Hyuna who is only like 2 years older than us at best,” Seohyun explained. “Besides, I don’t even want to dance this stupid song. I happened to pick this song out of the hat unfortunately. It’s so girly and cutesey but the choreography is so ual. I don’t even understand who thought it was a good idea to do that.” Yonghwa agreed with her 100% on that one. There was no reason for such a girly and cute song to have such suggestive choreography. A sudden memory of her dancing to the song entered his brain again, causing his ears to turn bright red once more.

“Anyways, I’m… I’m going to go now,” he slightly stuttered. “I’ll see you some other time.”

“Wait, I’m heading out too so let me go with you,” she interjected. Although he didn’t want to be too near her in fear that he might start thinking strange things again, he nodded in agreement. Once she had all her things in order, the new friends walked of the room together. “So, did you get things fixed up with your girlfriend?”

“How did you know she was my girlfriend?”

“It’s really obvious she was your girlfriend Yonghwa. Speaking of which… Apparently I’m some that’s trying to steal you away from that Tiffany of yours,” Seohyun explained in an annoyed voice. Yonghwa gave himself a facepalm when he remembered what Jonghyun had told him in the morning. “Luckily they don’t know that it’s me, but everyone is talking about it. They all say that some random girl began to seduce you and you’re cheating on Tiffany.”

“Look, I don’t know how that happened, but I’m sorry. I’ll try to make sure that nobody finds out we were together last night,” Yonghwa promised, only to get a glare from Seohyun.

“…”

“What? What did I do now?”

“Yonghwa, you need to just stop talking. Do you know how awkward it sounded when you said we were ‘together’ last night?” Seohyun questioned sarcastically. Once again, Yonghwa’s ears turned bright red when he realized how weird that sounded. “You’re such a kid.”

“Don’t call me a kid!” Yonghwa responded childishly. “You’re a kid!”

“Choding,” she said with a smile. “Choding, choding, choding, choding.” Without any warning, she sped of yelling that he was a choding through the halls. Once he realized what was going on, he speed off in her direction. Soon enough the pair was outside in the school’s front lawn, yelling, screaming , and making a commotion.

“Gotcha!” he exclaimed in triumph when he caught up to her. The force of his tug brought her crashing onto him, knocking them both over. Seohyun landed ungracefully on him, hitting her head onto his lips forcefully. “Ouch! Damn it!”

“Omo! You’re bleeding,” Seohyun noticed when she stood up. “Here let me fix that for you.” Seohyun helped the hurt boy stand up and dragged him over to one of the benches in front of the school. “Well, I don’t know if I’m supposed to be putting this kind of ointment on your mouth, but it’s better than nothing.”

“Yah, if you don’t know what you’re doing, then don’t do it,” he argued. “It’ll be fine in a day just…” Instead of heeding his warnings, Seohyun proceeded to put her slender finger on his lip. After wiping off the little bit of blood oozing from his mouth, she rubbed some kind of white lotion onto his lips.

“Does it hurt?”

“A little, but I’ll be fine,” Yonghwa responded. As she massaged the tiny wound on his mouth, Yonghwa couldn’t help but stare at her concentrated face. Her eyes intently focused on the bruise his lips had while her tongue stuck out slightly in an almost cute manner. For some reason even the way her eyebrows furrowed together had him captivated.

“It doesn’t look too bad,” Seohyun pointed out. “Sorry I ran into you. I…” Just like Yonghwa hadn’t been able to finish his sentence, Seohyun was in a similar situation. Her completely focused gaze shifted from his mouth to his eyes. Both teenagers stared each other down, neither of them intending on backing off at all.

“Oh, um, yeah, so what now?” Yonghwa spoke out after almost 2 straight minutes of staring at each other. “Do you need a ride home?”

“N-no I’m fine,” she responded awkwardly. “You should go see Tiffany and check up on her. I’m sure she’s feeling bad about what happened last night.”

“Yeah, maybe,” Yonghwa replied in a disappointed voice. “So I’ll see you around?”

“Um, yeah, I’ll see ya around,” Seohyun answered. Seohyun stood up to go first, leaving Yonghwa to stare at her from behind. His eyes inadvertently began to roam her figure as he stared at her walking away. The memories of her dancing came rushing back at him once more. He wanted nothing more than to just forget them or at least figure them out. While going into his dream world once again, Seohyun returned without him noticing.

“Yonghwa.”

“Oh, damn you scared me,” Yonghwa exclaimed when he noticed her. “What’s up?”

“If you’re doing this because you pity me, stop it now,” she warned. “Even though I deserve the pity of anyone and everyone in this school, I don’t want it. Don’t make me regret having met you.”

“Seohyun, I…”

“Don’t explain anything. Look, it’s human instinct to pity others and I understand that. However, I don’t want it from you. This is going to sound strange, but I want to be your friend. Will you let me do that without you pitying me?”

“I’m sure I can work something out,” he said with a smile. Truth be told, he had pitied her in the beginning and he still did a little bit. As more and more time passed, that pity slowly shrank. Although he did feel pity for her, he was feeling something else too that was much bigger.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Wow you’re a lot happier now aren’t you?” Tiffany noticed. “Any particular reason for that?”

“I guess I’m just a little happy that I have a lot of free time today. So what do you want to do now? It’s only 8:00pm and we still have a lot of time to kill,” Yonghwa commented. Tiffany held his arm tighter while they walked around the busy streets of Seoul in the late evening. They hadn’t gone on a date in a while due to their busy schedules, but they had finally found some time to be together.

“Let’s just go sit at the park for a bit. I’m a little tired from today’s practice,” Tiffany softly stated. Yonghwa agreed and lead them to a small bench that was illuminated by a bright light. Yonghwa leaned back on the wooden structure and gave out a content sigh. It wasn’t every day when you got to relax like that. Tiffany rested her head on his shoulder and heaved out a sigh of her own.

“This is great isn’t it?” Yonghwa added. He gave out a deep yawn and gave his arms a quick stretch. In the process of covering up his huge yawn, his hand grazed over his bruised lip. “Aish, damn it.”

“What? Oh, what’s that on your lip? I just noticed it. Are you alright? Do you need me to fix it for you?”

“Yeah I’m fine. Seohyun actually helped me out with it,” Yonghwa happily remembered. He began to chuckle and smile as he recalled the unfortunate incident with his newfound friend. “Even though she caused it, I’m thankful that she helped me out with it. I hope she doesn’t go around telling people that she beat me up or anything.” All of Yonghwa’s story telling caused Tiffany’s smile fade slowly. No girl liked to hear her boyfriend speaking so fondly about someone else.

“Seohyun, huh…?” Tiffany asked unenthusiastically.

“She called me a choding so much that I just wanted to strangle her,” he laughed. “I guess I shouldn’t have chased her down though.” Yonghwa’s smile and cheerful tone usually made Tiffany feel warm and content, but this time she couldn’t. Everything about him right now was so strange and different. Yonghwa was probably too oblivious to know he was hurting his girlfriend by talking about Seohyun in that way, so she let it slide.

“Yeah, you shouldn’t have. Hey, I just remembered that I have to go help my neighbor with something at 8:30. I’m going to head back home,” Tiffany dejectedly lied. “I’ll see you in class tomorrow alright?” Tiffany sped off without even letting Yonghwa ask her what was wrong or if she wanted him to go with her. His face met his palm ungracefully when he realized what he had just done.

“Yonghwa, you’re such an idiot…” he told himself. With the way he had just talked about another girl, it was no wonder Tiffany had gotten upset. He cursed himself for being insensitive, but he couldn’t help it. Most guys don’t really get all the hints that girls drop. He sometimes wished Tiffany would just flip out on him and tell him to stop being a jerk. In the end, he had ruined the date and now Tiffany was probably going to hate Seohyun more than she probably already did.

All of the mess he had caused with Tiffany didn’t stop him from remembering everything he experienced today in terms of his new friend. The dream, the dancing, the way she took care of him, all of it kept replaying in his mind. For some reason, all of it kept swimming in his head and he couldn’t tell why. Seohyun was a girl he met just a day ago and nothing more. He knew he liked Tiffany a lot, so why did he doubt anything? Tiffany was perfect in every way, shape, and form. Who would ever be stupid enough to think about another girl when Tiffany Hwang was by your side? That would be like saying you wanted to trade in a gold bar for a silver one. It just didn’t make sense.

 

 

Author’s Note: Hey there guys. Finally throwing out my second update for this story. It’s a little late, so I’m glad you’re all patient with me. I didn’t have too much trouble writing this one, so I think I’m going to get back into the swing of things. I don’t want to be one of those author’s that updates like once every two weeks because that wouldn’t be fair for you guys. Anyways, thanks for being patient. I’ll be sure to try to update it soon.

p.s. I'm not a Hyuna hater or anything. I just threw in the Bubble Pop bit in because it went in well. I like the song sorta, but the dance... I'm not even going there.