Chapter Four

Adventures to Elaria

Sooyoung pack her things with a light heart. A big wide smile was plastered on her face as if she had just win a grand prize of money. She never thought that persuading her adventure’s-hater friend, Tiffany would be that easy. Plus, with Hyoyeon backing up her back. She continuously smiles as she couldn’t forget her winning over that feminine side of Tiffany yesterday.

“Come on, Tif, Hyo. It’s just for a few hours, and then we’ll come back down as we finished our ‘walk’ on the mountain. There’s nothing you should be scared off. I’m here, right?” Sooyoung said with a convincing voice that she’ll protect them as they are on the mountain.

“But, Soo... You know me, right? I hate doing things like that. It’ll ruin my nails, my hair and... and... my skinnnnnnn! Urghhhh! I can’t imagine that happening to me,” Tiffany shows her protest, trying to protect her assets. Hyoyeon, who have her seat by the window says no words.

“But, Tiff. Nobody is going up there with me. The teachers and all of the students will go home tomorrow. They’ll start their class by the next day. I just can’t let them stays for another day just for my importance. It would be so selfish of me, right?”

“Haaaaa... Since you know that, i think it’s better for you to go home too. You too have your class, right?”

“But, Tiffffffff...”

“No, Choi Sooyoung...”

“Tiff... please, please, please......... Only for this day, if you came with me, i promise you that  i’ll never climb any mountains anymore after this. Please, Tiff... Please, Hyo...”

“Soo... I...”

“Please, Tiffffff ...”

“Hyoyeon! Can’t you say anything? This girl keeps on stressing me out about this thing,” Tiffany shifted her eyes over Hyoyeon, hoping for an answers. 

“In my opinion, if-- we try that climbing-the-mountain once-- it wouldn't be a sin-- right??"

“Yessss!!” Sooyoung shouted happily celebrating her unofficial wins once she heard Hyoyeon's answer that seems to be on her side.

“Hyoooo... are you backing up her side?”

“What?? You told me to say something. So, i said it... There’s nothing wrong, right?”

“I know. But, are you really going up there with her?”

“It would be nice...”Hyoyeon said with a smile as she imagined it, but her imagination stops once she looked into that so-fury-cannot-believe-eyes of Tiffany.

“Hyo...”

“Come on, Tiff. Hyo’s already agreed. Now, there’s only you that are left behind. So??????”

“Sooyoung, i can’t...”

“Come on , Tiff. This would be only once in your life. Besides, she promised you that she’ll never climb any mountains after this, right? Don’t you want to see her coming home as a lady one day? Without dirts clinging around her body???” Hyoyeon said eagerly, trying to convince Tiffany using that kind of bait made by their own lovely Sooyoung.

“Okay. Fine! You two really are my stressors! “

“Yeahhhhhh! Finally!! Our feminine girl has agreed! This is miracle!!”

“And, you, Choi  Sooyoung!! You promised me what you said and you must do it! No more mountain climbing after this andddddd... make sure my safety is your priority when we're on the mountain. Got that???”

“Hehe.. Can i pull back my words??”

++++++++++

“Come on, Soo. Can’t you remember the way back?” Tiffany asked as she take her seat on a big-old-branch. Instead of coming out from the forest, they seems like they are entering the forest even deeper. The sun was hiding behind leaves of the trees that seems to get bigger, and the sound of the animals was getting louder rather than before.

“I’m trying. This can be. When we came from down there, there is a trailing track, right? That is our guide either going up along this mountain or to go home. Without that track, it is mean-- that we are lost,"

"What?!! Don't kids with me, Choi Sooyoung. Aren't you an expert in this kind of activities??"

"I know i am an expert. But, I wonder how we can miss that track? This never happened to me. Someone must have brought their bad luck to me,” she guessed as she keeps on searching for any sign of the track on the land.

“Shut up, Soo. No one is bringing any bad luck to each other. Just figure out where we should go now,” hyoyeon who stands by Tiffany seems nervous.

“Compass! Do you brought any compass with you, Tiff?”

“No, since you said not to bring it,”

“Why did you listen to me, Tiff?? We are really lost then,”

“Don’t put the blame on me, Soo... Just be fast, could you? I can’t stand these mosquitoes that keeps on biting me,”

"I know. I'll try to find that path. And, both of you... Can't you help me here?? Don't just sit there..."

"No, i don't want to," Tiffany answers slightly in a teasing tone.

"Okay, fine!"

"That is enough both of you. We're still in this deep forest, and both of you still got the time to fight, aren't you? Come, Choi Sooyoung. I''ll hep you,"

"Come. Let's leave Tiffany here all by herself-- or-- with her 'friends'-- Muahahaha,"

"What?? Guys... Wait for me..."

++++++++++

"Do you find any sign, Hyo?" Sooyoung asked as she stop and lands her eyes over Hyoyeon who hardly work in finding the trailing tracks.

"Nope,"simple answers was thrown, but it seems to be a heavy burden for her.

"I think we are really lost, guys. I'm-- sorry. This is hopeless,"she said as she looked down, staring at the ground that are covered with a thick dried leaves-- blankly.

"Yah! Choi Sooyoung! How dare you said that? i know that it is not you who said that. Choi Sooyoung whose i know is not someone who give up easily nor saying that stupid words.." Tiffany shouted from their back.

"Huh?"

"Come on, Choi Sooyoung! You can do it! We can do it!" she continued, encouraging her to not give up.

"You heard that? What she just had said. You know that you have to abide her words..." Hyoyeon interrupted, putting the oils into the fire--- flaring it more.

"Thanks, guys..." Sooyoung said as she got back her confidence.

As she said that, she suddenly heard a voice of a horse neighing.

"Guys, you hear that??" she asked both Tiffany and Hyoyeon to ensure that they are hearing the same thing.

"What?? I don't hear anything..."Hyoyeon answers.

"Try to listen again. It was a horse," Sooyoung said try to convince them. They try to hear that horse again. Their ears was totally onto that sound, that they did not pay anymore attention to other sounds around them. And, that time, the voice of a horse was heard and the three of them-- heard it!

"You're right. I heard that sound," Hyoyeon finally acknowledge that sound.

"Me too," Tiffany too acknowledge it.

"Come on. I think it was the horse that i met the other day. Maybe it can bring us home. Come on, come on..." Sooyoung said as she runs towards that sound.

"Soo.. Wait-- Tiffany, let's go!"

"Hmm!"

"Soo--- Wait for us,"

As she runs, she was hoping that the horse was the one that she met the other day. She don't know why, but she suddenly got excited when she heard that voice. She was running fast, leaving her friends behind. a few metres away, she could see the same horse was standing proudly, looking at her. It is the same horse! She smiled and without thinking, she straight away goes to that horse and hugs him. a few seconds later, both Hyoyeon and Tiffany was already behind her.

"Yah, Choi Sooyoung! How dare you leave us just like?? What if we're separated away??" Tiffany throws out her anger, but once she saw the horse, she got fascinated.

"Wow, it's-- beautiful,"

"Isn't it? this is the horse that i mentioned just now. His name is Leader. It sounds nice on him, right?"

"But, still you can't just leave us like that," this time, Hyoyeon interrupted.

"I'm sorry. I felt a little bit jumpy once i heard it voice. Sorry, guys,"

"It's okay. Just don't do it anymore," Tiffany said as she walks towards the horse.

"Come on, Tiff. Touch it," Sooyoung excitedly offering.

"Can i?" Tiffany hesitantly asked.

"Of course..."

"Guys..." Hyoyeon who stands a little bit afar from them, anxiously call for them.

"What is it, Hyo?" Sooyoung asked while helping Tiffany who got excited with the horse.

"L-- Look--" She said as she pointed her index fingers to the top of the moutain.

She turned her head. Her eyes got big. She was shocked.

"What----"she anxiously murmured.

A thick fogs was coming on their way. As the horse could read what it is in Sooyoung's heart, it suddenly neighing. His front legs was up in the air. Tiffany who knows nothing, got shocked by the horse's action that she steps back a few feets behind. And, when her eyes also caught that thick fogs coming in their way, she finally understand of why the horse acts in that way. Sooyoung who was still by the horse side, stares the fog blankly-- knows nothing what to do.

'Thick fog from the top of the mountain can kill. This incident is rarely happen. But still, you have to be careful...'

That voice of Teacher Kang were echoing in her ears. She never thought that, it will happened to them.

"Soo!" Hyoyeon shouted, alarming Sooyoung of what is happening infront of her. As if she was woke up from her dreams, she laid her eyes to both Tiffany and Hyoyeon. Both of them seems anxious and scare. She then laid her eyes to the horse by her side. The horse keeps on neighing as if it's trying to say something.

'Get on me... Faster..'

"What?" she got a goosebumps as she could heard that the horse--- was talking to her.

'Come on. There's no time...'

"G-- G-- Guys... Come on. Get on this horse! Faster! Hyoyeon, get on first!" Hyoyeon who got the orders quickly runs and get on the horse.

Then Tiffany. And finally, Sooyoung. As the three of them are on the horse, the horse start to run. Try to avoid the thick fogs that seems to faster than the the horse. However, the horse was defeated. The fogs is more faster. It covers them and when it passess them, they are gone, neither the horse...

++++++++++

“Where are we, Hyo?” Tiffany asked, eventhough she knows that place.

“I—I don’t know...” Hyoyeon try to deny it.

Silence.

“This is—this is the place in my dream, Hyo, Tiff...” Sooyoung suddenly broke the silence, telling them what was that things that are infront of them, without she's knowing that the other two girls was also familiar with that place. Her eyes was totally fixed to her surroundings. That small cottage, that small passage, and the sky. All of this things was from her dream.

Both of Tiffany and Hyoyeon got silent. Hyoyeon suddenly could sense a feeling of guilt in her as she heard that.

'I should have told her...' her inner thought said.

 “It’s our dream actually, Soo. Our dream. Tiffany and I was also there...” Hyoyeon interrupted, making Sooyoung’s views flashes over her.

“So, you know about that dream? Both of know about that. Of course you know!! Both of you were in there having the same dream. I thought it was just my dream. I should have known that both of you are also experienced that dream. Hahaha! We're having the same dreams and-- and we are crazy!!!” Sooyoung utterly said that, with her conscious mind has gone crazy. Her hands was shaking. Her minds was trying hard in figuring what had just happened to them.

Sooyoung sighs, unbelieving of what had just happened to them.

“I thought it was just a dream that is why I didn’t care about it. But, i, bith of us know that there’s something wrong about this dream eventhough we’ve try my hard to deny it. That is why, when i got the call from your friends, telling me that you've fell unconscious, Tiffany and I quickly came to your place. I know something has went wrong about that dream. Sorry that we didn't told you about,” Hyoyeon said, clearing everything.

"If you told me earlier, i wouldn't have brought you here. You should have told me that. You should have...." Sooyoung said-- try to control her feeling from bursts into crying. She afraid. She scare of what will happen next. Of the creatures that she saw. and of everything around her.

"I'm sorry, Soo..."

"It's okay, Hyo. Besides, that is also my fault for not telling you about that dream..."

Again, silence ...

“Soo... Hyo... I’m scare...” Tiffany who was just stay silent from earlier finally speaks out—crying.

Sooyoung who hears that knows that she are not the only one who felt the feelings of being scared. She realized that there are another person who felt that.

“Oh, Tiff,” Sooyoung said as she walked towards Tiffany and give her a warm hugs to calm her, eventhough her heart is also not in a calm state.

“I’m sorry that i brought you here, Tiff. This is my fault. I shouldn’t have brought you to that mountain. I’m sorry, Tiff. I’m sorry, Hyo... I’m so sorry,”

++++++++++

He can’t sit. He can’t stand either. He walks around his throne. But, he can’t calm down his heart yet. He could felt that something had just happened, but he couldn’t figure out what it is. He then walks towards a big window and start to look outside of the window, searching for something that maybe had changed. But, he saw nothing except for the same dark sky without the sun.

He sigh.

“Your Highness! Your Highness!” someone suddenly yelled and from behind that giant door, a knight was running as if he was chased by a monster.

“What is it, my dear knight?” he asked calmly eventhough his heart was beating fast—waiting for news that is brought by his knight.

“Something—something  happened, Your Highness...” he said—panting.

“What? Is it that witch again?”

“No, Your Highness...”

“Then what is it?”

“The trees--and flowers in Emerald’s village—it’s—it’s blooming, Your Highness. It’s blooming...”

“What? Bloo—blooming?”

“Yes, Your Highness. It’s all blooming...”

He smile, relieved. After 20 years, he hoped for them. And after 20 years, he can finally listens to a great-happy news for the first time

“That’s mean—they are here. They have finally come...”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wahhhhhh. A long waiting for this chapter to be updated, huh? Hahahaha. When i received a message from someone, telling me to update my story, since then i can't sit still. I keep on thinking about my story. And, finally! This is it.

Thank you for waiting for my story and i hope you enjoy this chapter.

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

*sorry for my bad english. eheheheheeh