Chapter Three

Adventures to Elaria

"Hey, Sooyoung-ah! Wake up. Wake up." she said patiently as she softly pat over Sooyoung's shoulder in order to wake her up. But, she didn't move even a bit. Her eyes were tightly shut and her expression was like she is having a hard time in there; in her dreams. She was worried if something bad has happened to her. When she received Hyoyeon's call that morning, she was told that Sooyoung was found unconscious outside her cabin, looking pale. Fever? No way, 'cause her body was cold like crazy. Once she hears that news, she decided to go to where Sooyoung is eventhough it was a miles away from her. She had cancelled all her schedules for that day's photoshoot with her director and luckily he allows her to, since he was also worried about his 'crush' condition. And even Hyoyeon, who was packed with her meetings on that day joins in with her to go to Sooyoung's place. They reached there sharply by 3pm and yet that time, Sooyoung was still unconscious.

"What happened to her?" Hyoyeon [who was stands by Tiffany's side] ask; hoping for a comforting answer from that friend's of Sooyoung named Kang Min Kyung. "Even i don't know what has happened. When i woke up this morning at, i saw her nowhere to be seen in the cabin. I thought she was maybe having her breakfast first at the cafe. But, suddenly i heard Mr. Jang shouted loudly from the outside. When i opened the door, Sooyoung was already weak in his lap,"she explained briefly about the incident that even she doesn't clear about--- About how and why she could fell unconsciously outside of the cabin.

"Did you call the ambulance?" Tiffany asked in flutter. She hold Sooyoung's hand tightly. Her eyes were fixed on Sooyoung's face. 'She looks pale. Sooyoungie, what has happened to you?' she's concernly thought about her. "Actually, Miss Tiffany, Miss Hyoyeon, they said that the ambulance can't come here because the hospital was too far from here. But, you don't have to worry because we've called the nearest clinic for assisstance and they've already came, and the doctor said that there's nothing wrong with her except for her low body temperature. Maybe due to excessive cold when she was outside. Miss Kang and Miss Lee already did what it should be done to increase her body temperature and her latest body was already back to normal. It's just that she doesn't wake up yet. That is what that make us all worried," now it was Mr. Jang who explained things to them. Tiffany and Hyoyeon nodded as a sign of understanding.

"Thank you, Mr. Jang, Miss Kang and Miss Lee for your help. If it wasn't for you all, she might have died right now. Thank you again on me and my friend's behalf," Hyoyeon outspeak her gratitude towards them before respectfully bows infront of them. They were thankful that there is a lot of people around Sooyoung that helped her when she is in problem. "Then, we'll leave Sooyoung to both of you," Miss Lee said as the three teachers walked out of the cabin and leave only the three of them in there. 

"Hyo ... Is it---- Is it because of last night? You saw her like i did, right?" Tiffany open her conversation when she assured that the three teachers had totally disappeared from the cabin. She stares Hyoyeon in confusion, and was hoping that she could answer her confused mind.

"I don't know. How come that------ the three of us shared the same dream, watching that ridiculous scene happened infront of our eyes??" she answered leaving Tiffany's question hanging in the air without any answers.

"Yeah ... You're right. I thought it was my own dream, but when i noticed you and then Sooyoung, i know that there was something about this dream. Do you think someone has cast a spell on us so that we have the same dream?" Tiffany guessed randomly. Hyoyeon seems to be thought of something.

"------------or, someone had just purposely called us to be together to watch that scene. B-- But, for what? And why ?"she utter out her mind in puzzled. In that dream, right after the creature-eating-human scene, Sooyoung was suddenly collapsed right after an illusional arrow passed by her chest. They were screaming watching that happened to her and want to help, but then suddenly Sooyoung disappeared. To where? They don't know ... But, they thought it was only a coincidental dream that brought them together. But as they heard Sooyoung had fell collapsed at the mountain, they know that there was something wrong had happened to them. But what?

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

'We need all of you. Please-----' he begged. His tears was there in his eyes. It's like he really is suffering."But, who are you" she asked in wonder. Her pain that she feels just now, has disappeared. Yes, that pain! It has disappeared.

Just now, when she was in that little old town, she saw something. An arrow has came right straight in her line; she thought it won't affects her like the creature did, but she was wrong. The arrow was directly stabs her in the chest when she could feels a sudden unbearable pain all over her body. And as she can't bear it, she fell unconscious. She thought she was die, but yet she lived! It was him who saved her! To where she was brought to, she don't know. All she know is, when she opened her eyes, she found herself lie in a weird place. The surrounding was all in white; even she is in a white and was dressing like a princess. She get up from her couch made of floor and start to look around; as if she's going to found someoe in that place.

'Please------- my peoples, my sons and me, need all of you.' he said without answering her question. The voice sound again. "But, who are you?!!" she asked again, this time her eyes was all over the place; looking for that person who was talking to her. But, she can't seems to find him. It was only her in there. "Who are you, i'm asking?!" she asked again as she received no answers from him. 'You'll know soon ...' he said as his voice slowly distant from her.

"Wait ... Wait !!!" Sooyoung squel out her voice calling out for him, but it was only wasting her time. "Who are you? Please--------tell me," she cried as she fell on her knees. Her eyes was welling with her tears. She can't withhold it anymore as it falls swiftly to her cheeks. She stares the white floor blankly when she heard someone calling for her.

"Sooyoung-ah! Wake up! Wake up!" Tiffany said. She opens her eyes a bit and from her glassy view, she could see her two bestfriends was sitting by her side. "Guys?"she asked as her voice sounds very weak. "Sooyoung-ah!!" Tiffany shrieked in happiness when seeing her friend was already wake up from her long-deep sleep. She hugs her very tight as if she doesn't want to let go of her anymore. "It's good to see you awake, Soo ... You make me scared to death, you know that?" she continued as she let go of her cuddle from Sooyoung.

"Where are we?" she asked in confusion.

"Where? Hey, Soo ... We're here. At Gangwon-do mountain. Why are you asking that?" Tiffany answered, then questioned in hesitation.

"Nothing ... Just ..." she stopped while trying to get up from her bed.

"Just what?" Hyoyeon interrupted.

"Nothing ... Maybe i'm just dreaming," was the answer. Silence came from both Tiffany and Hyoyeon. They seems like they doesn't want to talk about last night affair which happened beyond their mind. To trust---- it was just a dream. To not trust---- it was the three of them who were having that same dream, not other people. They were confused. Confused of their own dream.

"Are you okay, Soo .." Tiffany asks concernly as Sooyoung holds her head while getting up from her bed---- headache maybe.

"I'm okay. But, what are the both of you doing here? Don't you two have to work?" she asked as she takes a proper seat on the bed.

"We take a leave--------- because of you. You know that?" Hyoyeon quoth, jokingly. Sooyoung and Tiffany smiles, accepting that joke from that friend of them. Hyoyeon passed on a smile for them and take her steps to the meals that she had just buy.

"Come on! Let's eat, Sooyoung. You haven't eat yet since this morning, right?"

"Nahhh ... I don't feel like hungry yet. Just eat if you want to,"

"How dare you said that, Choi Sooyoung. We've come this far just for you and this is how you repay us back? How could you," Hyoyeon exclaimed, faking her tears out.

"No, it's just i don't feel hungry yet,"

"It's okay, Choi Sooyoung. Who are we to you to force you to------"

"Fine! Fine! Just don't act like that anymore. Got that?" as before Hyoyeon could spit out all her touching verses, Sooyoung abruptly cut off, not giving her any chance in continuing her acts. Hyoyeon smiles, celebrating her wins in wheedling Sooyoung to eat.

"That's my Sooyoungie," Tiffany said as she pinched Sooyoung's cheek hardly.

"Hey! It's hurt ..." Sooyoung whines.

"Okay, okay... I'm sorry, dear. Well. Let's eat!"

"Let's go," Hyoyeon shrieked as she moved to the kitchen with the foods in her hands and Tiffany following her back, leaving Sooyoung alone in the bed. She looked down, to her left side. A a white rose was there, blooming beautifully.

'It was that dead rose that i took from my dream. Why is it here? Blooming so suddenly--------'

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

I've been gone for a hiatus for a while. Sorry for that. I was busy with my preparation for my exams. Sorry. And, if you realised i was onlining all time, it's because i don't offline my account. i forgot my password, that's why. hehehehe !

 

However, i've update another chapter, so, enjoyed it.