Chapter One

Adventures to Elaria

'Choi Sooyoung ... Please---------------- we need all of you.'

She opened up her eyes a little after hearing a soft-sweet voice was talking to her. From her half open eyes, she could see someone was standing right infront her. It was a man------ an old man from a royal family---she thought. Wearing a big crown on his head, with a thick-historic, yet beautiful royal robes which was clinging over his body, a thick beard that covers his whole chin and cheeks and the expression of his face----- that expression. 'What's with that expression?' that thought echoed in her mind. He was crying----- she blinks her eyes in her half asleep state to assure that, and, yes! He was crying. But, why? Behind his teary eyes, she could feel that he was begging her, to come with him------ to somewhere. But, where? She could not get through it. She keeps on staring him with her half-open eyes when finally she decided to voice out a question. "What's wrong? Who are you?"she asked gently. But, instead of an answers, she could heard someone was repeating her questions.

"What's wrong?!! Who am i??! Yahhh!! Choi Sooyoung!!!!" Tiffany shouted, making her voice resound all over in that small room of Sooyoung's. "What?" she murmured as she could hear that the old man was actually owns a girl's voice. When she's finally fully wake up, she realized that the old man has already transform into her bestfriend, Tiffany. "Arghh, It's you, Tiffany," she groaned as she pulls up her cozy blanket and cover up her whole body.

"Wake up you little lazy-head! It's 9 already and yet you still sleep beautifully on your bed?!!" she continues shouting regardless of Sooyoung's groaning that warns her to stop shouting from under the blanket.

"Shut up already, you little voice-that-replace-the-alarm clock. Can't you see i'm sleeping,"Sooyoung said bravely under her thick comfort blanket of hers. In spite of waking up after the 'alarm clock' sound, she preferred 'it' to be snoozed over by saying those statement. "What?" Tiffany were slapped by that words. formed an 'O' shaped in disbelievement. Her both hands were on her waist. She nibble over try to control her cranky feelings over Sooyoung's nature which know-how-to-sore-people's-feeling-in-the-morning.

"Okay.... Continue with your sleep,my Highness Summer Choi. Besides, your travels with your student to Gang--- Gang---,"her clause stucked. 'What's was the mountain name?' she thought, try to recall back last night memory where Sooyoung's had mentioned about the mountain's name where she's going to climb over with her students today. 

"Oh no! Gangwon-do mount climbing!! , i'm late," Sooyoung yelled as she hurriedly getting up from her bed, take her towel massively and rush over the bathroom. "Yeah, yeah. That mountain," Tiffany said in agreement as she smile teasingly to her bestfriend. "Yah, Fany Fany Tiffany! Thank you for reminding me that,"Sooyoung said before she was completely dissapeared behind the bathroom door. "Yes, of course you should," Tiffany responses proudly as she walked out of that room.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

"So, Gangwon-do mountain, huh?"Hyoyeon [one of their bestfriend who works for advertisement company as a manager] shot the question as Sooyoung take her seat by the dining table.

Sooyoung hummed in response as she take a slice of bread and put it into . Her appearance was amazing eventhough she was only wearing a short jeans with a long corvee shirts that were coloured into small cubes of red and black. Her long wavy hair were tie into a high ponytail, exposing her unique face's curve and her long slender neck. Her camping bag was parked by the sofa in the living hall and it looks------- congested.

"Don't you work today, Hyo?" she asked simply.

"Nahh..." was the answer.

"Wow, you surely has brought everything from your room and packed it in your camping back, don't you?"Tiffany interrupted and teasingly ask. She actually didn't like it when Sooyoung's interest is more towards that way. Boy's way which she's doing activities like the boys did, eventhough she trends as a woman. She actually worried of her----- worried if something might happen to that best-old-friend of hers.

Sooyoung smirked. Knowing that one of her bestfriend didn't like any kind of her abrasive activities."I know you don't like it---- but i hope someday-- you'll face this vulgar situation-- where you can't avoid-- and have to face it--------- TO LIVE YOUR LIFE!"she stated as she abruptly squab the last verse over Tiffany's face. She laughed out hearthily as she could see that girl's face was changed---- to horror!

"Shut up! That's not going to happen,"Tiffany confirmed that with her face pouted angrily. "Hahahahaha. I'm just kidding you. don't take it too serious,"she said to calm her friend. "Don't you have photoshoot today, Tiff?"she change the topic as she continue with her breakfast.

"No. Today is my day. Today i'm going to do whatever i want,"she answer simply.

"Going out with Director Lu, huh?"Hyoyeon suddenly guess, which make the other friend, Sooyoung to join in to .

"No, you know i don't like him and obviously he doesn't admire me like he admires that person,"she exclaimed in amused as she landed her eyes over Sooyoung's face.

"Whatttt?"asked Sooyoung in a puzzle tone.

"Nothing,"

Then the conversation stops. Everybody was busy filling up their tank, especially Sooyoung who will have her 4-hours-journey to the Gangwon-do mountain. Hyoyeon was lazily plays with her food and sighing heavily as the both Tiffany and Sooyoung could heard her.

"What's wrong, Hyo?"hearing that sighing, Tiffany worriedly asked her.

"Nothing--- just--- last night i've got a strange dreams,"

"What kind of dream, Hyo?"Sooyoung curiously asking.

So,she began,"I dream of something weird, but it felt like it was really happening. I was in this kind of------- kingdom, a historic kingdom. You know, like the fairytale kingdom with a country folks in there and there was--- there was--- a big castle where the king and queen usually lived. It was-- you know, fairytale kingdom. But, it wasn't a peaceful country. There were chaos, the folks weren't that happy, the animals were dying and the trees were in a state of having their extinction. And, i was there looking all that when i heard someone says something out of nowhere,"

"What? What is it?"Sooyoung and Tiffany both asked desirely as their heart thumping hardly.

"He said, he needs all of us. I don't know which 'us' does he meant. It's either us was the 'us' or the other us. I don't know. But, when the voice was talking, he was begging me and he sounds so sad. Like, he was--------- crying,"she ends her story but no sound were heard.

Silence.

And silence. But, each of them know that their heart was beating hard over that story that happens only in a dream--------

"Ahhhhhhhhh, maybe it just a dream. You know a dream is something that's never meant to be alive,"Tiffany finally breaks the silence with a not-to-believe-that-dream tone and pass up an awkward smile.

"I think so. Maybe i just exaggerating things too much or maybe i didn't have a good sleep that i got that dream,"she said unsurely even her heart was raced crazily when she thought of that dreams.

"Soo, it's 10 already. Your bus is going to took off at 11, right?"Hyoyeon abruptly asked as she doesn't want to remember anything at all about those dreams. 

"Huh?----- Um, yeah,"she answer randomly.

"Come, i'll send you to school,"

"Um-- Okay,"

'Maybe Tiffany was right----- i was just exaggerating things too much,' she thought.

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

1st chapter update !!!

i don't like it and i don't know why. hahahaha.

i was randomly type the story, the words eventhough the idea was this much [while draws a big mountain with my arms].

when finally, i guess, THIS IS IT !

 

 

HOPE ALL OF YOU ENJOY THIS FIRST CHAPTER, EVENTHOUGH IT"S JUST SO-SO-------- ;))))

AND HAVE A NICE DAY GUYS !

HERE'S SOME GIF THAT I REALLY LOVED . THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO MADE THIS GIF !