Chapter 8

Love Medicine

Firstly, i want to say sorry to all my subcribers because it takes a long time to update this story and dissapointed you all *bow T.T i have really a hard time nowadays but i promise to update this story  when i have time. Thankyou for all my subscribers and reader that still with me :) i hope you like my updates

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria and Kyuhyun arrived in Incheon airport and start to search Kyuhyun’s mom and dad.

“Vic! Kyu!!” They hear Kyuhyun’s mom voice from behind.

“Oh, Vic you know how much I miss you” Victoria smile then hug Kyuhyun mom.

“Ehem, what about me mom”

“Aigooo, my baby Kyu of course I miss you”

“Mom, I’m not a baby I’m already 26 this year”

“Vic, come here I wanna hug you” Kyuhyun dad call Victoria then hug her.

“It seems that Victoria is mom and dad child” Kyuhyun’s dad shook his head

“tsk tsk tsk is this 26 years man? Get jealous easily?” Kyuhyun take Victoria from his dad then grab her hand.

“Nope, I’m just jealous when it regrading my beautiful girlfriend” Victoria blushing when she hear what Kyuhyun say.

“What are you saying? You don’t even have a….” Kyuhyun mom sentence cut when she realised something.

“You two are dating now?” Kyuhyun nodded his head then Kyuhyun mom and dad look at each other.

“Wuuuah, I’m so happy Victoria become our daughter in law isn’t it yeobo” Kyuhyun dad nodded his head then tapped Kyuhyun soulder.

“Good joob son, I always anticipated this day I’m so proud of you because you can choose perfect woman for you future wife” Kyuhyun and Victoria face become red when hear that.

“Look at that yeobo, they are blushing in the same time how cute” Kyuhyun mom really happy when look at Kyuhyun and Victoria expression. Their happy moment atracted when Victoria phone ringing.

“Aunty uncle I’m sorry” Victoria then answer the phone

“Yes professor, what? Yes, I’ll go to hospital hurriedly”

“What happened Vic?” Kyuhyun become worried when look at Victoria expression.

“There is something emergency happen in the hospital I must go to the hospital immidiately. Aunty Uncle I’m sorry because I must go”

“It’s okay honey, we understand”

“Vic I’ll take you there” Victoria stop him when he want to go with her.

“It’s okay I can take a taxi, you must accompany you parents”

“But…” Victoria kiss Kyuhyun cheek then whispher something.

“I love you” then Victoria run and Kyuhyun smile widely and going back to his parents.

“You must be happy Kyuhyun, I hope you two will last forever” Kyuhyun mom tapped Kyuhyun back and smile.

Donghae POV

When I’m doing my work at my office my telephone ringing.

“Sir, Mr.Hangeng want to meet you”

“Just let him in”

The door open then Hangeng come in to my office

“Hey, what are you doing here ? you don’t have any work?” Hangeng shook his head. There’s something fishy with Hangeng attitude right now.

“You have a problem? Just tell me dude” Hangeng look at me with a serious face.

“Hae, do you like my sister?” I shock when I hear what Hangeng say. I then decided to tell him the truth.

“Yes, I am. Why?”

“Hae, I don’t know why but I really have a bad feeling about Victoria and Kyuhyun realitionship”

“Wait, realitionship? Do you mean they’re dating?” I ask him disbelievely. Hangeng nodded his head. I can’t say anything right now because I feel shock when I hear this news. All my plan to confess my feeling to her is gone and I’m late.

“Hae, I tought that Victoria have a feeling for you but it’s not, Hae because you like Victoria can you do me a favor? I don’t want my sister get hurt because of Kyuhyun” my lips keep shut and I can’t say anything.

“Hangeng, your sister love Kyuhyun. I don’t want you are be the one who hurt Victoria, if she happy with Kyuhyun, just let them alone”

“Hae, it’s true that Victoria love Kyuhyun but are you sure that Kyuhyun love Vic? You don’t know anything about Kyuhyun and Victoria's past. I’m sure that Kyuhyun still love his first love”

“I know, Victoria had told me eveything”

“If you know, you should help me then, you say you like Victoria” I keep my head low.

"Hae, i don't want to see my sister hurt"

“What you want me to do then? I can’t even force her to love me” i look at him desperately 

“Marry her” I look at Hangeng then go to him.

“Are you crazy? Are you out of your mind? I can’t make her love me and now you want me to marry her. Geng I love her but I don’t want her to hate me”

"Hae, it is the only way please help me" i shook my head.

"I'm sorry Hangeng-ah" 

"Hae please, i will tell my dad about this matter and make him force Vic to marry you, i will tell Vic that you will help our hotel if she marry you" 

"Hangeng!!!! i love her and i want her to be mine but this is not what i want, i don't want become someone that make her cry, i don't want her to think that i marry her because of business" i lose my temper and clenched my hand.

"Get out Hangeng-ah, i don't want to punch you" 

“Please think about it one more time, I go then” Hangeng go out from my office. Sorry Hangeng-ah I can’t help you but if Kyuhyun make Victoria cry and hurt I’ll do everything for her.