Chapter 7

Love Medicine

Sorry guys for the late update :( i have so many assignment this day and its killing me T.T i will try to update as many as i can before i take vacation ^^ Hope you guys like this chapter! Thanks for your comment and suport for me :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV

Morning come, Victoria who woke up from her sleep go out from the guest room and go to Kyuhyun's room

“Kyu are you awake yet?” there is no answer from inside so Victoria open the door but Kyuhyun was not in there.

“Where is he?” Victoria tought. Victoria then hear some noisy in the kitchen so she go there and then there he is. Kyuhyun with pink apron try to cook something but it seems burnt.

“What are doing?” Victoria try to hold her laughter.

“I want to cook some breakfast for you but it burns” Kyuhyun seems really disappointed with his dishes but Victoria comfort him.

“It’s okay I’ll eat it” Victoria take the dishes to the table and began eating it. Kyuhyun realized that Victoria is the best woman that he ever knew and he feel so glad and proud to have a girlfriend like her.

“Why you just watching me ? you must eat too” Kyuhyun take a bit of his own food but then he throw it out from his mouth

“How can you still eat it? Stop eating it” Kyuhyun try to make Vic stop eating food that he made.

“It’s feel good because you are the one who made it” Victoria smile and eating it again

Kyuhyun POV

How can I never realized that there is perfect woman near me? How can I be so stupid and choose to love Seohyun and not you?

“It’s enough let’s just eat in restaurant, I don’t want to make my girlfriend sick because of the food that I make” I take Victoria hand and smile.

“Take me to my home first I want to change my clothes” I nodded my head then start the engine.

“Oppa I won’t take so long” I nodded my head then wait patiently for Victoria then I hear her phone vibrated. There is a message in her phone. At first I don’t want to look for it but then I really curious so I take a look at the message and the message is from Donghae.

From: Donghae Oppa

Date: ---------

               Vic, Do you have time today? I have something to tell you :D

What should I do with this? Should I erase it? I don’t like you to get near my Victoria. I now that you have special feeling for Victoria and I don’t want you to get into my realitionship with Victoria. So, I decided sent a reply then erase the message.

 Donghae POV

I want to give Victoria special dinner tonight, i already book the table in the best restaurant in Seoul. I send a message to Victoria and wait for the reply then my phone is vibrated.

From: Victoria

Date: ---------

               Sorry, I can’t

Her reply is really short, maybe she have so many surgery and really busy in the hospital that’s why she just reply my message like this, it means I must cancel the booking then. i dissapointed, but I know that Vic is a doctor so I must understand it.

No One POV

Victoria finally going out from her house then go in to Kyuhyun car.

“Oppa, let’s go. I want to call the professor that I’ll late to go to hospital”

“is it okay? I don’t want to get you into trouble” Victoria take out his phone and smile.

“It’s okay, I’ll call the professor first”

When Victoria is on call with the professor Kyuhyun can’t concentrate on the road and in his mind right now is about Donghae closeness with Victoria. When Victoria phone call with the professor end Kyuhyun phone started ringing endlessly.

“Vic, can you answer my phone? I’m driving here” Victoria nodded her head then answer the call

“Hello? May I know with who I’m speaking?”

“Ohh, who is this ? Vic is that you? It is aunty” the caller is Kyuhyun mother, Victoria face become brightening.

“Oooh aunty, I miss you, are you still in China”

“Nope honey, me and Kyuhyun father is already in Korea. I call Kyuhyun to fetch us, you with Kyuhyun right now?”

“Yes, aunty we’ll fetch you on the airport then just wait”

“Okay then see you honey”

“Aunty you don’t want to speak with Kyuhyun?” Victoria look at Kyuhyun and give him “do you want to talk with your mother?” look.

“It’s okay honey, we will meet later bye” Kyuhyun mom hung up the phone.

“My mom just concern about you, how pitty I am” Victoria giggle then give back Kyuhyun phone.

“I’m so loveable that’s why” Kyuhyun pinch her cheek then continue focus on the road.

“So, we are going to airport now?” Kyuhyun nodded his head.

“I’ll tell them about our realitionship, they must be happy” Victoria nodded her head but then her mind go to Donghae. She think she must tell Donghae abut their realitionship, but not today.