Chapter 1

Love Medicine

 

Kyuhyun POV

               It’s been a long time since I come back to Korea, but now here I am stand in my lovely hometown again. Honestly, I never want to come back to here again, replay my hurtfull memories will make me remember her again. She, Seohyun has left me and made a big hole in my heart. Until now I still can’t forget her because I still...

“Oppa!!!” all my thought has gone when I hear that voice, the person that I longing to see and the reason why I want to come back to Korea again, my angel.

“Qian-ah” without hestitation I hug her tightly, I really miss her. She is the reason why I want to be here again, Qian is the only one that can give me courage when she was gone.

“Oppa,  I hate you! You ignore all my message ” she’s pouting and that’s the best aegyo that can make all people melt and so do i.

Author POV

“Qian-ah, mianhe oppa have so many work in China you know, and beside that you have your lovely brother Hangeng beside you, you don’t need your handsome best friend right?”

“Aigooo, Kyuhyun-ssi you make me want to throw up” Kyuhyun become mad when he hear what Victoria has said

“Ya! Kyuhyun what happen?”

“Why you don’t call me oppa again? I’m your oppa you know” Kyuhyun pout his mouth and began to walk  away from Victoria.

“Aiishh, your aegyo is really disgusting oppa! mehrong” Kyuhyun smile and start on walking to the car with Victoria.

In  a Café

Kyuhyun POV

“Kyu, you already forget her do you ?”  Victoria began to open the conversation carefully.

I keep silent because I know that I still can’t forget her. I still love her and I still hope that she will back again to me.

 “Yaa! You really ! You leave me in Korea just because of a girl that doesn’t love you, I was so sad when entered a university without you, you know? You promise me that we will always together eventough she’s hurt you but without I know you gone after our high school graduation ceremony and leave me alone because you can’t forget her. I try to search where you are because you just gone like a wind, and I even beg my brother to hire a person to find you. It’s been 8 years kyuhyun-ah and you still can’t forget her?”  I can’t say anything right know, my head is blank and all I can do is just keep my mouth shut.

 

Victoria POV

               I really want to cry but I can’t, I really love Kyuhyun but he never see me. I tough it will be better to let him stay in China for 4 years but all I tought was wrong. He still love Seohyun, all I can do right now is go because I can’t hold my tears anymore.

“I think I should go, I have appointment right now. I’m sorry” I start to go out from the café and take a taxi. I let my tears fall in my face, I can’t hold it anymore.

“Miss, are you okay?” the taxi driver ask me with concerned look

“I’m okay Ajusshi, just send me to Song Hotel, please”

When I get there I go to my brothers office

“Oh, Qiannie, I tought that you fetch Kyuhyun on the airport. What are you doing here?”

I pout my lips and began to hug my brother

“ Why you hug me Qiannie? You two fight? I tought that you miss him”

I shake my head and tighten my hug “We are not fight and I miss him ge, I just want to see my lovely brother so I come here”

“You just search me when you have a problem Qian-ah don’t lie to me, something happen with you two right?” I sigh and when I want to tell my problem hangeng assistant come in

“Sir, im sorry to interrupted your moment but Mr.Lee is already here”

“Okay I got it, just let him in”

I look at my brother with my innocent face and ask him about his guest

“Who is Mr.Lee ge? Your new partner?

“Yes,I’ll introduce you to him” Victoria just nodded her head and wait for his brother new partner come in.

 

The door opened and Mr.Lee that I tought is an old man turns out being a young handsome man. I shocked for a moment

“Oh Donghae-ah you here, its been a while right” I see hangeng ge hug him.

“Yeah, I quite busy in Japan this day dude”

No one POV

Donghae then look at Victoria at a moment and begin to smile

“You never told me that you already have a girlfriend Hangeng-ah”

Hangeng laugh and take Victoria close with him

“Hae, don’t you see we have a familiar face, you must be blind”

Donghae laughing akwardly “So ?”

“You don’t understand ? She is my dongsaeng, Victoria”

“Oh, she is your sister that you always tell me. Nice to meet you Victoria-ssi”

Donghae smile and offering his hand to introduce himself

“I’m Lee Donghae” Victoria smile and take his hand “I’m Victoria Song,nice to meet you"