Chapter 2

Love Medicine

 

No one POV

Donghae can't take his eyes off from Victora, he already mesmerized by Victoria sweet smile and beautiful face he feel his heart began to beating. Then Hangeng Assistant come in to the office and whispering him something and go out.

“I have a guest in the lobby, Hae can you wait for me just a moment? Qiannie can you accompany Donghae ?” Victoria and Donghae nodded their head.

Donghae POV

She is really beautiful, I can’t take my sight from her. I never thought Hangeng sister can be really beautiful like this. And she have a bright personality. I want to know her more and this feeling, this is the first time i feel something like this.

“Victoria-ssi” I call her name. she look at me with her bunny eyes, my mind become blank and I feel my mouth can’t opened. Just keep cool Donghae

“Yes Donghae-ssi”

“You can talk to me more comfortably and you can call me hae oppa” I smile and she giggle, am I say something funny?

“You remind me of someone, he always want me to call him oppa but we are in the same age”

Who is that person? Don’t say me that it’s her boyfriend, i laugh awkwardly.

“But, I’m in the same age with your brother so you must call me oppa right”

She nodded her head and give me a smile. That smile can kill me! I’m not kidding.

“Okay Donghae oppa” when she say oppa I can’t say anything but just smile. My heart is beating really fast. It’s become awkward then, it can’t be like this I must say something.

“So, Vic you work here with your brother ?”

“Nope, I work in Seoul Hospital as a pediatrician surgeon”

I nodded my head and become awkward again. I should ask her number, this my change. Brave yourself Donghae

“Vic..” when I want to ask her number her phone ringing.

“Excuse me oppa” she take her phone and walk to the edge of the room. I hear a little her conversation

“You here? But I must accompany Hangeng ge friend here, just go home I know you still tired oppa”

Oppa? I’m curious now who is that man, maybe he is the one that Vic say to me but maybe not.

“I can’t meet you right now, just take a rest at home I’ll be there tonight”

I hear her sigh then she come to me “Oppa, my friend really need me right now, is it okay if I leave you alone here?”

“It’s okay, just go” I smile and she quickly take her bag and what make me so shock is she hug me a little “Gomawoyo oppa” she seems really happy to meet that man, i dissapointed a little.

Victoria POV

Honestly, I’m really sorry to Donghae oppa because I leave he alone but Kyuhyun say that he feel sick and I really worried when he say that. Where is his car? I try to call him but then someone hug me from behind

“Qian, I’m sorry” I know that voice, its no other than Cho Kyuhyun

“Why you say sorry? You feel sick? Are you okay, let’s go to your home oppa, you must take a rest”

I’m really worried about his condition, I still remember his accident back then, I tought that I’ll lose him so whenever he say he sick, I must be like a crazy person checking his condition.

“I’m okay Qian, it’s my trick to make you meet me” he smile and pat my head, I just pout my lips and pretending to be mad

“Don’t be mad, I’m sorry okay, let’s buy some ice cream” I smile and nodded my head.

-Song Corporation-

Donghae POV

“Oh, Hae where is my dongsaeng?” Hangeng come in to his office with a document in his hand

“She is go because her friend really need her” Hangeng nodded his head and sit at his chair

“It must be Kyuhyun, that guy really!”

“Kyuhyun? Who is he? Your sister boyfriend?” I’m curious about this guy, I want to know what Victoria relationship with this Kyuhyun guy.

“Nope, he is my sister bestfriend. I have been see him as my brother”

I nodded my head. So, he is just Victoria best friend. I feel good but I don’t know why but my heart seems really not feel that way. 

"What with your face hae?" Hangeng look at me and i just shook my head.

"Nothing"

“You like my sister hae?” How can Hangeng know? Am I that obvious?

“I can see from your face, you never act that way when meet a girl. You even ignore the most beautiful girl in our Campus back then”

“But your sister is more beautiful than her” I accidently say that word,  I really embarassed.

“Got you! You like my sister rigt?” I just keep silent because its to early to say that, and beside that we just meet today. But really I’m  in love with Victoria at the first sight.

“It’s okay you’re my best friend, I give my blessing to you”

I giggle and what hangeng say really warm my heart

“Thanks Hangeng your really my best friend, let’s talk about our bussiness now”