Chapter 10

Love Medicine


I'm sorry because it takes too long for me to update this story.. But i really have a hard time in my college life and it makes me lose idea for this story and not update anything... I'm sorry because of this but i'll try my best to continue this story until the end.. Thankyou for all my subscribers that still subscribe my story :) 

 

 

No one POV

Donghae got shocked when he sees Victoria fainted, he call the nurse in the hospital and immediately the doctor come. Donghae decided to call Hangeng to tell about his sister.

“Hey Donghae why did you call me?”

“Geng, your sister is fainted” Hangeng become panicked when hear what Donghae say

“Whaat?”

“Just calm down Hangeng, the doctor already take care of her”

“I’ll go there, look at my sister Hae” Hangeng hung up his phone and hurriedly go to the hospital. When he got there he see Donghae is talking with the doctor.

“Hae, what the doctor say about my sister?”

“She just need some rest and she need to eat more properly from now on” Hangeng look relieved.

“Hangeng I need to look at my niece, I’ll be back” Hangeng nodded his head then go in to Victoria room.

“You make me really scared, how bad you are” Hangeng hug Victoria tightly.

“I’m sorry ge because I make you worried, you can go back to your office now. I’m okay” Hangeng shook his head.

“I’m gonna with you until there is someone who I believed accompany you here”

“I’ll call Kyuhyun then” Victoria try to move and get up.

“Stay still, Donghae will be here with you I’ll call Kyuhyun later”

“But Ge….”

“Believed me, I’m sorry about what I say to you yesterday” Victoria nodded her head then lay in the bed then Donghae come in.

“You already wake up, how do you feel? Should I call the doctor?” Victoria just shook her head then Hangeng stand up from his seat.

“Hae please take care of my sister for a while, I have so many thing to do in my office, I’ll call Kyuhyun immediately”

“Okay, take care bro” Hangeng tapped Donghae back then kiss Victoria forehead then go.

“Hey, thanks for all you have done for my niece, me and my sister’s family really appreciate it” Victoria smile.

“It’s my duty as a doctor, Sulli will wake up soon it’s better if you there with her” Donghae shook his head then her head.

“I’m already promise to your brother to take care of you”

“It’s okay oppa, I’m not gonna say to my brother and beside that Kyuhyun will be here soon” Donghae make disappointed look.

“You don’t like I’m here, I’ll go then” Donghae stand up from her seat but then Victoria grab his wrist.

“It’s not like that, I just don’t want to be a burden to you” Donghae tapped her head

“I want to be here not because of your brother favor, I’m in here because of you and I want to take care of you” Donghae look at Victoria deeply and don’t know why but Victoria feel guilty toward Donghae.

“Oppa, Kyuhyun and me started dating” Donghae make a sincere smile

“Congratulation, I’m so happy for you Vic” Victoria smile and look at Donghae. Victoria and Donghae look at each other deeply, Donghae touch Victoria cheek and Victoria just stay still and don’t do anything, Donghae move closer to Victoria. Then the door open and Kyuhyun go in with worried look, Donghae get away from Victoria.

“Vic, you okay right?” Kyuhyun hug Victoria tightly and Victoria tapped Kyuhyun back.

“I’m okay don’t worry” Victoria feel so happy when see Kyuhyun here but then her eyes goes to Donghae, they exchange look.

“I think because your boyfriend here I gotta go, I must go to my niece room” Donghae excuse himself then Kyuhyun just look at Donghe sharply then bow.

“Thanks for take care my Victoria Donghae-ssi” Donghae smile and bow to Kyuhyun then go out from the room.

“I don’t like him get near to you” Victoria look at Kyuhyun and smile.

“He’s just one of my brother friends, don’t worry too much I won’t let you go just because of him” Kyuhyun kiss Victoria forehead.

“I believe in you” Kyuhyun smile and Victoria hair.