Chapter 9

Love Medicine

Author's POV

Kyuhyun going out from his office then go to the hospital to take Victoria home. When he get there, he call Victoria but Victoria don’t pick his call so he decided to go in to the hospital. When he arrived in Pediatric Surgery department he try to search Victoria.

“Oooh, you again. What are you doing here?” Minho asked Kyuhyun with annoying look.

“I search for my girlfriend, Dr.Victoria Song, can I know where she is?” Minho can’t believe to what he hear.

“You are such a liar, Dr.Victoria don’t have a boyfriend” Kyuhyun look at Minho disbelieve.

“I’m his boyfriend and I am not a liar, now tell me where is Victoria” 

“She is in Sulli’s room right now” Minho start to walk away but Kyuhyun stop him.

“What again? Aiiish, I already told you where Victoria noona” Minho look at Kyuhyun annoyingly.

“I don’t know who Sulli is and I don’t know where Sulli room”

“Just search room number 235” Minho then walk away from Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun search for Sulli room then found it, he knock the door then open it. When he go in he look at Victoria with a girl.

“Who are you  Ahjussi?” Sulli with innocent look ask Kyuhyun.

“Oooh you already here, why you don’t call me?”

“You don’t pick my call that’s why I search you” Victoria nodded her head then check her handphone.

“Umma, who is that ahjussi? Is that your brother?” Victoria giggle then patted Sulli head.

“Nope, that ahjussi named Kyuhyun” Sulli nodded her head.

“Annyeong Sulli-ah, I’m Kyuhyun and I’m Dr.Vic boyfriend” Sulli look at Victoria then Kyuhyun.

“What? But Vic umma is Donghae appa’s girlfriend” Kyuhyun look at Victoria with his “what is that mean” look.

“Sulli, this is my real boyfriend and Vic umma love him not uncle Hae” Sulli become dissapointed when hear what Victoria said.

“But Vic umma and Uncle Hae already promised to get married before, why this ahjussi like this” Sulli eyes become teary and Victoria become confused and decided to take Kyuhyun out.

“Sull, umma want to go out for a second” Sulli nodded her head sadly.

“Umma will be back”

Victoria take Kyuhyun out from Sulli room.

“You don’t have to say that you’re my boyfriend in front of Sulli Kyu” Kyuhyun look at Victoria angrily.

“So I can’t say that I’m your boyfriend just because that gir? Why she said you're Donghae's girlfriend?”

Victoria shook her head and try to explain, Victoria don’t want make Sulli sad and make her physological condition become unstable because tomorrow is her Surgery day.

“it’s not like that Kyu, it’s just…”

“What’s that girl realitionship with Donghae?”

“Kyu, why you become so angry just because of this?” Kyuhyun become pissed off.

“Tell me !!!” Kyuhyun shout angrily at Victoria and make her frightened. She never look Kyuhyun shout at her like this.

“She’s Donghae niece” Victoria say with trembling hand. Kyuhyun look at Victoria frustasingly.

“I’ll wait you in the car” Kyuhyun go leaving Victoria and Victoria just keep looking at Kyuhyun back. She don’t know what happened to him today and go in to Sulli room.

Victoria persuade Sulli to take her medicine and rest but Sulli keep ignore her.

“Sulli-ah why you become like this?” Sulli pouted .

“I don’t want to take a surgery tomorrow because umma was lying to me”

“Sull…”

“Vic umma lied to me and said that Vic umma love that bad Ahjussi” Victoria sigh then do what Sulli want

"Mianhe Sull, umma will not lying again to you" Because Sulli is so naïve she become happy when hear that.

“Umma, after my surgery done married uncle Hae hurriedly okay?” Victoria nodded her head then give Sulli medicine and go out.

Victoria packed all her thing and go out search Kyuhyun car. When she spotted Kyuhyun car she got in. Kyuhyun and Victoria just keep silent, no one want to say something. Until then Victoria phone start ringing. Victoria look at the caller and answer it

“Ge, whats wrong?” Hangeng in the other side waiting Victoria to go home.

“Where are you?  I need you right now”

“I’m on my way to home Ge, just wait” Victoria ended the call with her brother and look at Kyuhyun.

They are reaching Victoria home, but Victoria feel that she don’t want to out because the problem is not end yet.

“Oppa, I say that to you because tomorrow is Sulli surgery and I don’t want to make her stress, her mom and dad is not around her right now because Sulli’s grandfather from her dad side is die” Kyuhyun still ignore her.

“I don’t know why you become so mad just because of that, I already loving you for so long but you still don’t have a faith in me. How about me then? I even don’t know if you already forget Seohyun and I don’t know if you love me or not”

Victoria sighed and decided to go out. When she go in to her home, her brother is in the living room waiting for her.

“Qian, come here” Victoria sit beside her brother then Hangeng look at Victoria with serious look.

“Do you by any change have a feeling to Donghae?”

“Ge, what are you talking about?” Hangeng look at Victoria intensly.

“Qian, I hope you can get married with Donghae” Victora shook her head then stand up.

“Ge, I don’t have any feeling toward Donghae, why you say something like this? Why all people that i love make me really dissapointed today?” Victoria go to her room and locked the door.

Victoria can’t get it why her brother say something like that, Victoria herself don’t think she have a feeling toward Donghae but she feel something weird whenever she is with Donghae. Victoria can't sleep because and just turn around her bed.

Morning came, Hangeng dicided to go to office earlier, he know that her sister still mad at him so he just left a note and go. When Victoria got up Victoria feel her head spinning, she just sleep for 2 hours and she must do a big surgery today so Victoria drink a drug. Kyuhyun still don’t contacted her, so Victoria decide to call Kyuhyun first.

“Hello?” Victoria hear Kyuhyun sleepy voice

“Hey, it’s me” Victoria don’t know what to say and sighed.

“I know, I’m sorry I’ll fetch you just wait me for 20 minute and I’ll be there” Kyuhyun got up from his bed then enter the bath room.

“Okay, take your time”

Kyuhyun arrived at Victoria’s home and wait for Victoria to go out, when Victoria go out from her house Kyuhyun go to her then hug her.

“I’m sorry about yesterday” Victoria smile then tapped his back

“It’s okay, let’s go I have a big surgery today” Kyuhyun nodded his head then open the car’s door for Victoria.

Victoria prepare herself for Sulli’s surgery, this is her fisrt surgery as a surgeon. Victoria is pretty nervous about it, then Minho come.

“Noona you nervous?” Victoria nodded her head.

“Minho-ah call me sunbae, use honorific in front of your hoobae” Minho look around

“But there is no one here, so I can call you noona”

“Okay, but call me sunbae in front of the other. You’ll be my assitant for now on so do your best”

“Okay boss”

“Let’s prepare for surgery then” Minho and Victoria then go to surgery room.

Donghae finished all his work then go out from his office because her sister told he that Sulli will have a surgery today.

“Noona, I’m on my way to the hospital. Are you sure you can’t make it?”

“I think so Donghae, but I’ll go to hospital with Taecyeon tonight”

“Arasso, I’ll look at Sulli well”

“Gomawo Donghae and say my gratitude to Doctor Victoria, she really take care of Sulli when me and you not around”

“Yes noona, I hung up now”

Donghae reached the hospital and sit in front of surgery room. He wait patiently for Sulli until the surgery done.

Victoria POV

The surgery going smoothly i’m really relieved that Sulli can pass all of this, I can’t wait to inform her parents about this.

“Minho, finish it nicely” Minho nodded his head, I go out from surgery room open the glove and wash my hand but my head become more hurt than before, I feel so dizzy and my sight become blurry but I must tell Sulli’s parents about the surgery. Victoria gain herself then go out and find Donghae outside.

“You here, where’s Sulli’s mom and dad?”

“They can’t attend because Taecyon’s hyung dad’s funeral today, Vic are you okay” I nodded my head then my head start to get hurt more than before I place my hand on my head then everything become dark.