Chapter 5

Love Medicine

Victoria POV

I get in to my house with smile plastered on my face.

“You seem really happy today” Hangeng ge show up in front of me so sudden.

“Why?”

“You have a good time with Kyuhyun huh?” I forgot about Kyuhyun when I spend my time Donghae oppa, I must call him.

“I go with Donghae oppa Ge, I want to call Kyuhyun, bye” I go to my room the call Kyuhyun, but he is not picked his phone, he must be sleep right now so I decided to sleep.

Kyuhyun POV

Victoria call me last night, I have been sleep when she call me. I feel so tired yesterday because I have so many work at the office. So I go to Victoria house early. When I got to her house i ringing the bell and Hangeng hyung is the one who greet me.

“Ooh Kyuhyun, how are you?” I greet Hangeng hyung

“Great as usual, where is Qian hyung?” I follow him to go in and ask about Vic.

“She is getting ready of course, I’ll call her” I nodded my head then seat in the sofa. Her house still the same, I look around and reply my childhood memories with Qian and Hangeng in this house, then Victoria come out.

“Oh you already here, let’s eat breakfast first” I smile then go to the dining room with Qian.

“So Kyu you already start your work at uncle Cho office?” Hangeng hyung open the conversation first and I nodded my head.

“That’s great, I’ll go first, take Victoria safely Kyu”

“Of course hyung” I smile

“Ge you don’t want to take breakfast first?” Victoria asked her brother

“I’ll just eat in my office, take care Qian” I look Hangeng hyung kiss Victoria cheek then go.

 

In the car

“So, what are you doing yesterday? You don’t pick my phone” yesterday I call her but she never pick my phone. That pissed me out

“I go to the amusement park with Donghae oppa, I have one day off yesterday” I look at her disbelieve, why she must call another person and not me?

“Why you don’t call me?” I really want to hear her answer when her phone start ringing, I see her face brightening when she see the one who calling and pick the phone.

“Hello, Good morning oppa” she smile brightly and I feel myself want to explode right now.

“Okay, got it, see you later” she hung up the phone and I keep silent.

No one POV

Victoria look at Kyuhyun who just keep silent.

“I’m not calling you yesterday because I tought that you must be busy on your first day work in your dad company”

Kyuhyun not say anything and all Victoria can do is just keep shut. When they are arrived in Seoul Hospital Victoria go out from the car and bid goodbye to Kyuhyun but Kyuhyun just ignore her, so Victoria decided to walk in to the hospital.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun POV

Am I to much to her? I curious about Hangeng hyung friend named Donghae. Maybe he is just a friend, I don’t want to think about it anymore I have to work and attend a meeting in Lee Corp this afternoon.

I arrived in Lee Co to attend the meeting and then I meet Hangeng hyung

“Hyung, you wanna attend the meeting here?” Hangeng hyung look at me and nodded his head

“Let’s go in together Kyuhyun-ah” I nodded my head then follow Hangeng hyung go in to the meeting room. I take a seat and then the CEO of Lee Corporation come in, and he is a really handsome.

“Hangeng you attend the meeting huh?” Hangeng smile then they are start talking, he seems really close with Hangeng hyung.

“Ohh Kyuhyun this my bestfriend and CEO of Lee Corporation Lee Donghae and Donghae this is my dongsaeng Cho Kyuhyun” I see he smile and I just realized Donghae that Victoria always say about is this Lee Donghae. I don’t know why but I don’t feel good when Donghae get near Victoria, it’s not because he’s handsome I think I have more charm than him but I just have strange feeling when I see his face.

“Okay then let’s we start our meeting”

 

 

Victoria POV

I have done several surgery today, I feel a little bit tired right now. I’m still thinking about what happened this morning, when I think about it my phone start ringing and the caller was Donghae oppa.

“Vic?”

“Ne oppa why?”

“I just finished my meeting, our plan is still on right?” I think a little bit and my mind go to Kyuhyun, what should I do if he search me in my house and I’m not around? What should I do? But, I really want to have a dinner with Donghae oppa and talk so many thing with him.

“Vic, are you there? If you can’t it’s okay I’m not force you, maybe another time?” Kyuhyun still mad at me so he’ll not call me and search me, he need time to be alone.

“Oppa, I’ll have a dinner with you, where should we meet?”

“I’ll see you in Fancy Restaurant at 8 PM, I’ll wait for you”

“Okay oppa, see you there”

I began to finished up all my work in hospital then go home to prepare myself for dinner with Donghae oppa, my doorbell ringing continiously. It can’t be Donghae oppa, we arranged the meeting in the restaurant and It can’t be Hangeng Ge he now the password. When I open the door I see someone that I never thought will be in front of me

“I’m sorry” Kyuhyun, the one who come to my house is Kyuhyun and I never thought that he have courage to say sorry to me this fast. This is not like Kyuhyun

“Hey, what happened to you? Your attitude not like Kyuhyun that I know” Kyuhyun look at me and his gaze is really different, my heart start beating crazily then Kyuhyun hugs me.

“It’s just…..” I don’t know what happened to him but I hug him back

“Why?” he released the hug then take my hand

“Let’s go to our favorite place?” Kyuhyun take my hand and make me go in to the car. He started the car then we go to the place where we always spend back then. It’s a place where me and Kyuhyun always spend when we are still in elementary school, I still remember when he purpose me here and say that he’ll marry me. But I think Kyuhyun doesn’t remember that anymore because Seohyun is the only one in his heart.

“Why are you so quiet?” Kyuhyun ask me and take me to sit beside him.

“I just reply our childhood memories” I smile and he laughing.

 

“Why are you laughing?”

“Your so tomboy when you in elementary school you know, you even don’t want to wear a skirt and dress” Kyuhyun burst of laughter. I pouted my mouth and start to walk away but Kyuhyun grab my wrist.

“Even though you’re like that, your beautiful Qian”      

I can’t say anything right now, this is the first time he say something like this to me. He place both of his hand in my face then his face get nearer to my face, I can’t think anything and my heart beating so fast. Our lips just an inch apart then it happened. Kyuhyun kiss me and automatically my eyes closed. I kiss him back and then we broke our kiss. I open my eyes slowly and see him, his eyes are still close. This is like a dream for me.

“Seohyun…” I push him away from me, he kiss me because he think that I am Seohyun.

“What are you doing to me you bastard!! Don’t ever get near me because I don’t want to see your face” my eyes are really teary, I can’t hold my tears.

“Vic, I’m sorry” he take my hand and hug me. I’m really mad and I can’t control my anger. I struggle from his hug and hit him.

“Do you know how much you hurt me? Kyu I love you since we are in the elementary school, I try to wear a dress and keep myself pretty in front of you but it seems that you never see me. I always hear that you want a girl that feminine and cute so I try to be the one that you like but I failed. Then, I met Seohyun who is really feminine and cute in the same time so I start to be friend with her and beg her to help me to teach me how to act cutely and make you like me but then you fall in love with her. When you found me crying, honestly I cry because you and Seohyun began dating then you give me a bad news about my sister” Kyuhyun just stood there and don’t say anything to me

“I force myself to keep smiling in front of you and Seohyun because I don’t want you two disappointed. You two is the important friend that I have. Even though I feel Seohyun steal you from me but she has done so many thing with me that really make me happy so I can’t hate her. I force to smile in front of my parents and my brother too, because I don’t want my sister who is in heaven sad looking us crying.  I really want to tell my pain about my sister’s death to you and Seohyunn but you two always busy with your date. Every day I see you two smile, hug and kiss my heart is hurt but when I see your happiness smile I realized that the only girl that can make you happy is not me but Seohyun. I love you silently and the pain in my heart is just getting bigger day by day. You make my paint even bigger now”

I started running, I hear Kyuhyun’s voice that call my name but right now I don’t want to face him. My tears keep on coming and when I see taxi passing I stop it and get into it.

No one POV

Donghae go to the restaurant with a bouquet of rose in his hand, he want to confess to Victoria about his feeling, maybe it’s a little early because they just meet a couple of time but he feel that is the right time. Donghae wait for Victoria but Victoria doesn’t show up. He call her but her phone is off, Donghae wait until he fall asleep.

“Sir, I’m sorry, but it’s our closed time” Donghae look around but Victoria still doesn’t show up so he decided to go to Victoria house because he is worried something bad happened to Victoria. When he just arrived to Victoria house, he look Victoria get out from a taxi with teary eyes.

“Vic what happened to you?” Victoria look at Donghae and realized that she is forget about their dinner.

“Oppa I’m sorry about today, I’m forget..”

“Sssshh, it’s okay. What happened to you? why are you crying?” Donghae wipe Victoria tears then look into her eyes.

“I’m okay oppa, it’s just something bad happened to me today, it’s not a big deal” Donghae Victoria hair carefully

“You can’t lie to me, maybe we just know each other but I know when you’re lying” Victoria keep her head low.

“It’s okay you don’t have to tell me your problem you need to take a rest” Victoria look at Donghae for a moment then smile.

“Oppa, I’m sorry and thankyou I’ll tell you my story when I can, I promise” Donghae nodded his head.

“You must go in and take a rest, can I take you to hospital tomorrow?” Victoria nodded her head and smile brightly

“Your beautiful when you smile, don’t cry and see you tomorrow” Donghae bid goodbye then go to his car.

Victoria smile then go to her room. She doesn’t know but what Donghae say and do really can make her heart warm. 

 


Hi Guys! Thankyou so much for your comment and of course subscribe my story :D I now that i made so many mistakes in grammar in this story :( and sorry because i just reply your comment now, thankyou very much all ^^ i'll keep updating and more drama will come in the future