KrisYeol - Birthday Kisses

Our Precious Chanyeol

Yifan’s Birthday Special

a.n. I'm sorry for not updating in a very long time but I really have so many things to do. *bow*

I know it's late but I have no internet connection and it just connected today. So here you go, special oneshot to celebrate our beloved Dragon.

Enjoy~

 


Birthday Kisses

 

November 6, 1997

Happy Birthday to you~

Happy Birthday to you~

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday~

Happy Birthday to you~

The traditional Birthday song echoed in the large house. A little boy who was walking in awe in the corridor heard the singing and he ran around, looking for the source of the singing that led him into the dining area. There, in the head of the table, seated a boy who was 2 years older than him—seeing the number of candles on top of the cake—surrounded by various mouth-watering meals and presents. The little boy furrowed his eyebrows however, when he saw the boy’s frown. Isn’t that hyung supposed to be happy in his birthday since he got a lot of toys that the little boy could only imagine in his dreams?

The little boy kept on observing the Birthday celebration in silence with his tiny head peeked from the entryway. He saw his father standing on the right side of the older boy and when the boy had blown the candle—still with angry expression plastered on his face—his father nodded his head toward the maid in the end of the line and she hurriedly moved toward the little boy’s direction, causing him to hide behind the potted plant nearby. A moment later, she returned with a very big present in her hand. The little boy watched in awe at the huuuuge present wrapped in glossy blue wrapper and big red ribbon on top of it. He returned to his initial position and saw the maid handled the present to his father.

“Young master, this is the present from your parents. They are sorry because they couldn’t be here. They have a very important business to be taken care of.” He heard his father said those words while handing the huge present to the boy. Much to his surprise, the boy pushed the box away and almost made it fall, hadn’t his father had a strong hold on the present.

“Throw it away! I don’t want it! I don’t need it! I hate them! I hate you!” The boy screamed and stood up before he flipped the cake over and ran away, not realizing the presence of a little boy in the entryway. The boy was about to chase after him and scold him for his impolite behavior when he heard his father’s voice.

“Poor boy, has no one around in his birthday. He must be really disappointed.” He said and proceeded to gather all the presents into one big pile in the corner of the room. The little boy frowned, aren’t there so many people who celebrate the hyung’s birthday? His father and the other maids were there to celebrate it, but why did his father said that that hyung has no one around? He also got so many presents. Why would he feel disappointed?

“Chanyeol-ah?” the little boy literary jumped upon hearing his father’s voice. When he looked up, he saw his father looming over his tiny frame with boxes of presents in his hands. “What are doing here?” his father asked and before he could answer, his stomach grumbled, making the boy’s milky cheeks tinted with the prettiest shade of pink and his father’s eyes to widened then hurriedly put the boxes down and kneeled in front of his small frame. “Oh Chanyeol-ah, Appa’s really sorry.” He said with guilt-laced voice. “Come, eat some snack first.” His father said and hold his left hand, leading him inside the dining area. His arrival attracted some of the maid’s attention, no wonder, because this is his first day in the Wu manor and he came in a busy day where most of the worker busy preparing the young master’s birthday celebration so they hadn’t had the chance to meet him.

Seeing that his son became the center of attention from his co-workers, the head butler of the house cleared his throat, catching the attention of his co-workers “Everyone, this is my son, Park Chanyeol. This is his first day in this house and he will be staying here start from today.” Then he turned toward his son “Chanyeol-ah, insa (formal greeting).”

The boy let go of his hand and bowed perfectly 90° before he started talking “Annyeong haseyo, Palk Chanyeol imnida. I’m fouw yeas old but I will be five soon. Bagapseumnida.” He ended his introduction with another bow followed by a bright smile, earning some squeal from the young maids.

“Oh My, Suho-ssi. He’s so adorable and well-manered.” One of the maid said and proceeded to came forward, kneeling in front of the boy. “Hi Chanyeol-ah. Kyungie noona imnida. OMO~ you’re so cuteeee” the young maid gushed while pinching the boy’s chubby cheeks softly. “Are you hungry?” the maid asked and was answered with a nod from the boy. And with that, she sat the boy on the dining chair and served him some of the food on the table.

“Ah, Kyungie-ssi, please don’t spoil him. It’ll create bad habit for him.” Suho reminded her.

“Oh, come on Suho-ssi. It’s his first day, and let’s just consider this as his welcoming party, allright?” the young woman casted him a sweet smile, and he couldn’t find the reason why he should disagree. He also felt guilty for forgetting about his son and almost starved him, so he’ll just let her spoiled his son for today.

“So, Chanyeol-ah, why do you move here?” She asked the eating toddler.

“Umm… Halmi (granny) is sick so she can’t look afte me ‘nymoe.” The boy answered. Before he resumed eating.

***

Chanyeol was wondering around the house after he had his dinner—with his father’s permit of course—when he heard soft voice of someone singing birthday song. He rounded the corner and followed the voice that led him into a big room filled with toys and other electronic stuffs. A boy was seen sitting by himself in the middle of a spacious room with his back hunched over something that Chanyeol guessed was a drawing book. Chanyeol could see that the boy was drawing something while singing the birthday song softly. Chanyeol remembered that the boy was the one who celebrated his birthday a moment ago. And his mind recalled the conversation he had with his father when he help little Chanyeollie to wash his hands.

“Appa, wae hyung’s so upset?” the toddler asked his father.

“Hyung?” Suho asked, bewildered.

“The b’day hyung.”the toddler supplied and realization downed upon Suho, when he understand his son’s question.

“That hyung’s upset because his parents aren’t home to celebrate his birthday with him. He’s so lonely. He has no friend around his age and his mommy and daddy are always busy and never played with him. Would you be his friend, Chanyeol-ah?” Suho asked his son softly after he’s done drying the tiny hands. Chanyeol felt sorry for the hyung, and so he nodded his head when his father asked him to be his friend.

Chanyeol ran toward the kitchen and was looking for Kyungie-noona and when he spotted her, he rushed toward her direction and tugged on his black dress. She was startled but let out a sigh when she caught sight of the boy.

“Yes, Chanyeol-ah?” She asked and crouched down in front of him when the little boy motioned her to do so. The little boy then whispered softly, making the young maid’s eyes widened upon hearing his request.

“For what?” she didn’t bother to whisper back, causing some of the workers to turn their attention toward the duo. Chanyeol hissed in annoyance because it’s supposed to be a secret and leaned forward to continue whispering on her ear. He face softened when the boy explained his plan and when the boy finished, she gave him two thumbs up and a soft okay before she stood up and took some remaining cake that was not decorated yet and put it on the kitchen counter then proceeded to get the whipped cream and some colorful candies and dried fruit. The little boy pulled a stool and with the help of the young maid he succeeded to stand on the stool, next to her. The two of them were engrossed in decorating the cake when the young maid caught sight of Chanyeol’s father in the entrance of the kitchen. She put her index finger against her lips when she saw his questioning look and proceeded to mutter ‘Later’.

The little boy looked at the cake proudly. With the help of the young maid, he managed to create a beautiful cake. The cake was not that big, the young maid has cut it so that the boy wouldn’t get any difficulties to bring it in his tiny hands. It was decorated with white whipped cream and some candies that was placed so that it showed a colorful smiling face and dried fruit on top the eyes that functioned as the hair. Chanyeol casted the maid his wide smile and hugged her in gratitude.

“Now, since I don’t want you to burn yourself, I will put only one candle, okay?” the maid said to the boy.

“Aniii~ He’s seven noona. Not one.” The boy protested.

“Hmmm…. But isn’t this seven?” the maid showed him the number-shaped candle in front of the boy who nodded his head eagerly and earned himself a pinch on his button nose.

***

The toddler walked with a very cautious and slow steps, afraid that he might drop the cake in his hands. Too concentrated on not dropping the cake or blow the candle, the little boy didn’t realize the existence of two figure that secretly followed him. The boy stopped before he entered the playroom and he inhale and exhale deep breath and panicking when he almost blow the candle on the cake. He could hear the birthday hyung still singing the birthday song softly and decided he would sing along.

The blonde boy’s singing stopped when an unfamiliar voice joined him. And he was beyond surprised to find a boy whom he never met before entered his playroom while singing a birthday song and bringing a cake in his hands. The little boy stopped in front of the blonde and offered his wide smile and straightened his arms, silently asking the other boy to blow the candle. The blonde boy was surprised by himself that he followed the silent request and blew the candle off.

“Who are you?” the blonde asked the black haired toddler.

“Ah! Annyeong haseyo, Palk Chanyeol imnida.” The smaller boy suddenly felt embarrassed and quickly bowed down, almost dropping the cake if not because of the blonde’s fast reflex supporting the plate of the cake. “A-ah! I’m sowwy.” The younger apologized.

“It’s okay.” The blond answered shortly. “Did you say Park?” he asked and was rewarded with a timid nod from the younger “Are you Park Suho’s ahjusshi son then?” he continued. The younger boy nodded his head eagerly. “They why did I never see you before?” the blonde asked in suspicion but the younger was oblivious about it.

“I live with Halmi befoe ‘cause Appa need to wowk and Umma’s in heaven.” The blonde’s eyes widened in disbelieve. He couldn’t imagine how this kid could speak so calmly about his late mother. Had it been him, he wouldn’t have the strength to talk so openly about his late mother. “Halmi is sick so she can’t look afte me ‘nymoe. So I come wif Appa.” The boy finished his explanation and flashed his bright smile. “Ah hyung! Wat is youw name?” The boy asked while titling his head slightly, reminding the boy of a puppy. A very cute puppy.

“Wu Yifan” the blonde answered.

“Ummm… Yifan Hyung, whe can I put dis cakey? My hand huwts.” Chanyeol asked hestitantly and it seemed to snap Yifan out of his thought and took the cake from the younger’s hand then he headed toward the small table in the left side of the room.

“The cake looks good.” Yifan commented and the younger beamed.

“Weally? I made it myself.” The younger bragged.

“I don’t believe it. A kid won’t be able to make cake” Yifan argued stubbornly.

“But I weally make it!!” Chanyeol whined “Ask Kyungie noona then!” Yifan watched as those lips formed an adorable pout completed by puffed cheeks and a cute frown. Yifan let out a short chuckle that made the adults following Chanyeol to widen their eye. It’s been awhile since the last time they heard their young master’s laugh.

“Okay okay, I believe you. Stop pouting already. You look like a chipmunk.” Yifan tease the younger. The two adults looked at each other, wearing identical expression of disbelieve on their face. Their young master tease Chanyeol. Their young master! Tease! They couldn’t believe this.

“Am not.” The black haired argued.

“Are too.” The blonde teased back

“Am not!”

“Are too!”

“Am not!”

“Am not!”

“Are too!” Realizing what just he said, the younger clamped his mouth with both hands, eyes widened, horrified and stared at the older boy. Yifan could not hold it any longer. He burst out laughing when he succeeded to trick the younger. His laugh echoed through the house, and all the house keeper widened their eyes in disbelieve. Never had they heard their young master laugh so openly like that. Curious, they all headed to the direction where the laugh came from and they crowd around the entrance to the playroom, trying their best to be kept hidden from their young master’s line of sight.

“Hyung~! So meaaan~!” the younger whined, annoyed and crossed his arms on his chest while turning his head to another direction, refusing to look at the laughing hyung. Yifan tried to stop his laughter, and after some minutes he managed to stop it completely.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry Chanyeollie.” All people present had their eyes widened as big as saucers when they heard how Yifan had already given a nickname for the younger boy.

“Chanyeollie?” the younger finally turned his head and blinked his eyes in confusion.

“I can call you that, right?”Yifan asked anxiously. The boy seemed to think for a moment before flashing his bright smile.

“Suwe Yifan hyung!” the toddler answered happily. “Now, let’s eat the cakey!!!!” Chanyeol cheered, throwing his hands onto the air and proceeded to hop on his spot while chanting ‘cakey…cakey… Chanyeol eat cakey’. Yifan chuckled upon seeing the younger’s antics.

“Chanyeollie, Where’s the knife?” Yifan asked the now jumping boy. Chanyeol and one of the adult froze, they forgot about the knife! Chanyeol scratched the back of his head and bowed his head.

“Teehee… Chanyeol forget it.” He said softly and Yifan could see his ear reddened.

“Huft… then how do we eat this cake?” Yifan asked exasperatedly.

“Just eat wif youw hands.” And with that the younger boy took a fistful of the cake and showed it to Yifan. “See? Appa said knife is dangewous and it will huwt you.” The younger reasoned.

Yifan pulled a disgusted face “Eww… are you saying it’s better that we don’t have knife because it can hurt us?” they younger nodded his head “And are you saying that eating with your bare hands is better?” again, the younger nodded and proceeded to eat the cake on his hand, smearing white cream around his lips and cheeks.

“Hyung, eat. It’s yummy.” The boy urged, he offered the remaining cake in his hand with a bright smile that lit up his entire face. However, when Yifan took no move to eat the cake on his palm, his smile faltered, and slowly he bowed his head and retracted his outstretched hand.

Seeing the dejected look the younger displayed and the visible hurt and sadness in those brown eyes made Yifan’s heart clenched in guilt. Before the boy could fully retracted his hand though, Yifan gripped his wrist and ate the remaining cake, smearing some white cream on his lips. Chanyeol snapped his head up, his eyes widened seeing that Yifan had already ate his cake. The older was looking sideways, avoiding any sort of eye contact with the younger. But, through his peripheral vision, he could see that Chanyeol’s entire face lit up and Yifan had never thought he would be able to forget that beautiful smile decorating the boy’s face.

“Good?” Yifan heard the boy asked him and he answered with a short nod, earning a soft giggle from the younger one. Yifan decided that he liked the sound of the laughing Chanyeol, and he felt elated that he was able to make the boy laugh. The two of them continued eating the cake—Yifan followed Chanyeol’s example and eating by his own hand—and smile graced the faces of the adults that were ‘spying’ on the two boys interaction inside the playroom.

“Wha…!” Yifan was startled when Chanyeol suddenly touched his cheeks with his cream-stained hand. Yifan could feel the sticky substance all over his left cheek and he was annoyed. However, when he was about to scold the younger one, Chanyeol had a very wide smile decorating his face that soon escalated into a full blown laughter. In that moment, Yifan’s annoyance evaporated into thin air and a soft smile appeared on his face.

“Hyung looks funny!” The younger said in the middle of his laugh.

“Do you think this is funny Chanyeollie?” Yifan asked with a glint of mischief in his eyes. Chanyeol widened his eyes when Yifan reached out his stained hand toward his face. He moved too late to avoid the hand, and his left cheek was decorated with the white cream.

“Hyuuuung~!” the little boy whined, but then he took another piece of cake in his tiny palm. Realizing what the younger tried to do, Yifan stood up and ran away from the younger, soon, happy squeal and laughter filled the house when the two of them played chase around the playroom.

“Chanyeol is really something.” A middle aged maid said softly with a motherly smile that was instantly agreed by the rest of the housekeepers.

***

Fifteen minutes later, the two boys were sprawled on the floor, side by side covered in cream, and panting in exhaustion. Chanyeol couldn’t stop the small giggles that escaped his mouth, causing Yifan to turn his head toward him.

“What’s so funny Chanyeollie?” The blonde asked.

The younger shook his head and then turned so that he was face to face with his newfound friend “Ani, Chanyeol is happy dat Chanyeol get a new fwiend.” The younger explained happily.

‘Friend’ Yifan echoed in his head. His inside feels so warm when he echoed that single word in his head. “Yeah. Me too.” He said sincerely and turned his head to stare at the ceiling.

“Ah!” the younger gasped and abruptly sat up straight, earning curious stare from the elder.

“What is it, Chanyeollie?” the elder asked in worried tone.

“Chanyeol don’t have pwesent fo Yifan hyung.” The younger turned his head and Yifan could see panic in those two beautiful orbs.

Yifan chuckled, shaking his head and sat up, next to the younger boy “It’s okay. I’m happy and I already got so many present from my parents and their friends.” Yifan explained. But the boy remained troubled. He didn’t bring any present and now he felt horrible because he didn’t give anything for his newest friend. A moment later, his face brightened and he landed a kiss on the older boy’s cheek.

Yifan widened his eyes when he felt soft warmth touched his right cheek. “Chanyeollie, wha…” he stammered, his cheeks were dusted with pink.

“Dat’s my pwesent. Halmi will kiss me if Chanyeol be a good boy.” And with that he planted another six kisses on Yifan’s cheeks, forehead, and nose. “Thew, seven kisses for youw seventh b’day.” The younger said and offered the now red-faced young master a big smile.

***

November 6, 2014

Happy Birthday to you~

Happy Birthday to you~

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday~

Happy Birthday to you~

The tall blonde man was startled when he opened the door to his apartment only to find his childhood friend slash lover standing behind the door, holding a cake and sang him a birthday song with the bright smile that will even put the sun in shame plastered on his face. The exhaustion from his work disappeared in an instant and he couldn’t help but to smile lovingly to his precious lover.

“Happy Birthday Hyung!” Chanyeol said cheerily and stretched his hands toward Yifan’s direction. “Make a wish.” He urged his other half and cheered when Yifan blew the candles. Yifan gave Chanyeol a sweet kiss on his lips before they entered the lavish apartment where they stayed together for the past two years.

“Get refreshed, I’ll wait you in the dining room.” Chanyeol said and proceeded to go toward the direction of the dining room. Yifan smiled and went inside the master bedroom to put away his stuffs and get a short shower.

Fifteen minutes later, the couple was seen enjoying their dinner—courtesey to Chanyeol for preparing the delicious dinner to celebrate Yifan’s birthday.

“Okay, now where’s my present?” Yifan asked when they had finished their dinner and moved toward the living room, snuggling against each other on the cream colored sofa in front of the TV. Chanyeol giggled and moved his body so that he straddled the blonde’s lap.

“How old are you now?” the younger asked while cupping the elder’s face in his palms.

“Hmmm…. Let’s see, I’m 23 this year.” Yifan answered, locking eyes with the beautiful being in his embrace.

“23 kisses it is.” Chanyeol said and peppered kisses on his other half’s face.

“It was only 7.” Yifan complained and the younger chuckled.

“Then, you can get the rest when we got into a more comfortable place.” Chanyeol purred without averting his eyes from the love of his life.

Without further ado, Yifan stood up—still with Chanyeol in his embrace—and walked toward the master bedroom where soon would be filled with pleasured moans and screams.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


a.n. That's it. Hope I didn't dissapoint you.

See ya in November 27, I have another oneshot in progress to selebrate our Chanyeol's Birthday

Comments and critics are absolutely welcomed~ ^^

 

Yours,

Hana