Get to Know the Hyungs~

Our Precious Chanyeol

Previous Chapter

“Annyeonghaseyo~ Palk Chanyeol ‘mnida~” the boy answered brightly “I’m thee-thtee-thlee yiz ‘ol. Nais to see you~” he ended his introduction with a little bow followed by a familiar wide smile.

And then, all hell broke loose

Suho, Tao, and Baekhyun fainted.

Luhan. DO, and Xiumin cooed.

Kris and Sehun had their jaws dropped.

Kai, Lay, and Chen were… well, they were asleep.

And Chanyeol… he did nothing. Literary nothing. Well, except for blinking adorably in the middle of his bed.

***

 

All the EXO members had been woken up and Suho had called their managers as well to gather in their dorm. So now, they sat in circle in the living room while Chanyeol was seated in the center of the circle. The toddler wore nothing but adult Chanyeol’s favorite t-shirt that was clearly too big for his small body.

Sitting in the middle of the room and surrounded by so many people who were watching every inch of his body made the toddler a little bit afraid. Thus, he started to play with the hem of the huge t-shirt that smells like strawberry, his favorite fruit. Too absorbed with his newfound toy, the toddler literary jumped when one of the ahjusshi cleared his throat.

“So, are you really Park Chanyeol?” one of the manager asked.

With his head still bowed down and eyes focusing on his little hands that played with the shirt, Chanyeol nodded his head timidly.

The manager massaged his temple. ‘What the hell is going on’ he thought. Then, he asked the boy again “When were you born?”

Chanyeol lifted his tiny head, eyes wide with pure confusion. “Wat is bon?” he asked in pure curiosity and titled his head to the right side while blinking his wide innocent eyes, earning some muffled squeals from none other than Luhan and Xiumin.

“Uh…umm…it’s…it’s the day when you came to earth.” The manager tried to explain but when he got no reaction from the boy, he ruffled his hair and groaned loudly, causing the said boy’s expression changed from pure curiosity to fear. He’s afraid that he had upset the ahjusshi and he would be put in the time-out corner, just like at home when he upset his parents.

Seeing the tears that pooled in the boy’s eyes, Luhan decided to take the matters into his own hands. “Hey, Chanyeollie.”  He called the boy softly and succeeded in gaining the boy’s attention. “You don’t know the meaning of born?” he asked affectionately and was replied by a timid shake of Chanyeol’s head. “Umm… then, do you know when your birthday is?” he continued.

Hearing the word birthday, Chanyeol nodded his head excitedly. “Chanyeollie’s bisday is in Nomember. Eomma said Chanyeollie can have a… a very biiiii~g cake for Chanyeollie’s bisday.” He said enthusiastically and spread his arms wide at the ‘very big cake’ part, earning himself more squeals than before. “But eomma say no eat too much cake or Mr. Tummy will be upset.” He patted his small tummy softly “and Chanyeollie will be too hai…hai…haipeu (hyper).” He finished his explanation with that familiar wide grin that the members come to know. ‘This kid is quite a chatterbox’ Luhan thought fondly.

 

And the interview session continued with Luhan as the interviewer and baby Chanyeol as the interviewee. As for the other EXO members, they couldn’t help themselves but to pay attention to the interview and found themselves to coo at the toddler when he unconsciously did a very adorable act.

“Okay, since it’s confirmed that this boy is our Chanyeol, what will we do next?” Suho asked s. “Should we tell his parents?” he continued and he got protests in less than a second from s.

Hearing the word ‘parents’ made the toddler finally remembered about his parents and his noona. “Hyungie, whez eomma and appa and noona?” The most dreaded question finally came. In an instant, the colors drained from the exo members’ face. How would they explained to this chibi version of Chanyeol about his parents’ whereabouts? However, being the calm one he was, Luhan answered Chanyeol’s question easily.

“Appa, eomma and your noona went for a journey to defeat bad monsters so that they will not do bad things to Chanyeollie.” He lied and he could see the way chanyeol eyes widened in amazement.

“Weally?” He asked with such innocence of a three year old.

“Yeah. Chanyeol is afraid of bad monster right? So appa and eomma and noona went to defeat them for Chanyeollie.” Luhan answered seriously.

“Um! Bad moster oweis coming to Chanyeollie’s dweam.” He answered with a pout and then he looked up to Luhan’s eyes. “Hyungie~ Chanyeollie want to potty.” For the first time in that morning, the colors disappear from Luhan’s face.

 

***

 

Much to Luhan’s relief, baby Chanyeollie was able to use the normal closet and they only need to put some leverage next to the closet so that the toddler can do the potty by himself. And now the freshly out of bath toddler seated on the sofa in the living room with the smallest baby blue sweater they could found—kyungsoo’s woolen sweater that got shrunk in the washing machine—and a pair of extremely short boxer brief—the one that Luhan got from a fan—as his makeshift shorts. It was such a horrible way of dressing a three year old, but the toddler still managed to look extremely cute in the sweater that even though it had shrunk, it’s still too big for the toddler’s small body. Chanyeol’s hands disappeared in those sleeves with his right shoulder was almost got exposed for the big neckline of the sweater and the knee-length makeshift shorts was hidden behind the sweater that managed to reach Chanyeol’s mid-calf. Who could blame them? None of them had never been prepared for this kind of situation.

The EXO members agreed that they had to introduce themselves to the toddler so that he would feel comfortable around them for as long as needed and they found themselves to stand in line in front of the sofa, facing the sitting boy.

 

“Okay Chanyeollie, now let’s get to know the hyungs okay.” Luhan crouched in front of the toddler and introduced himself. “My name is Luhan. You can call me whatever you want.” He finished his introduction.

“Can Chanyeollie call Hannie hyung?” the toddler asked with wide eyes. And when Luhan nodded his head, Chanyeol gave him a short hug. Then Chanyeol patted the empty space next to him, signaling Luhan to sit there. Once he had seated down, Chanyeol climbed to his lap and made himself comfortable on Luhan’s lap. ‘Chanyeollie like Hannie hyung’ he thought happily.

Luhan chuckled when the toddler shifted around in his lap to make himself comfortable. Once the boy seemed to find his desired position, Luhan asked him. “Now who do you want to know after me?” Then the boy raised his tiny fingers and pointed out toward Tao’s direction. “Panda hyung!” he said excitedly. The rest of the team laughed upon hearing the way Chanyeol referred Tao.

 

Tao stepped forward and just like Luhan, he crouched in front of the toddler. “Panda hyung?” Tao laughed his shy high pitched laugh. “Okay, you can call me that. But my real name is Tao, okay.” He clearly enjoy this moment where he could speak informally to his chibified hyung without being scolded.

“Chanyeollie, this hyung here can fight.” Luhan told the boy.

Chanyeol’s eyes widened in amazement. “Weally?” Luhan nodded and the boy turned his head to Tao’s direction and surprisingly scolded him “Why hyung here? Hyung have to hewp appa and eomma and noona fight the moster.” Luhan, Tao and the rest of EXO gawked.

But then Luhan returned to his sense and answered “If Tao hyung help appa and eomma and noona, who will protect us here?” Chanyeol looked up to his favorite hyung and then smiled “Hannie hyung wight. Panda hyung can pwotect us here.” He said cheerfully and gave Tao a short hug before the wushu prodigy returned to his place.

“Who’s next?” Luhan asked. Chanyeol pointed to Xiumin’s direction.

 

Then, Xiumin replace Tao’s position crouching in front of the boy. “Hi Chanyeollie, my name is Minseok. What do you want to call me?” To their surprise, Chanyeol reached out his arms and touched both of Xiumin’s cheeks, eyes full of amazement. “Baozi~” the boy said and proceeded to squeeze both of Xiumin’s cheeks, causing the owner to yelp out of surprise. Thinking that he had hurt the chubby hyung, Chanyeol hurriedly pulled off his hands and apologize “Chanyeollie’s sowwy~” Seeing the boy’s action, Xiumin smiled sweetly and ruffled the boy’s hair “Hey, it’s okay. It doesn’t hurt. Do you want to call me Baozi?” the boy shook his head “Then, what do you want to call me?” The boy put his index finger on his lips, seemingly thinking about what to call the chubby hyung with. Then, his face lit up and he cheerfully said “Minnie hyung!” Xiumin openly laughed “Okay then Chanyeollie, you can call me Minnie hyung.”

 

Chen stepped forward after the toddler exclaimed “Dino hyung!” and pointed to his direction. “What?! Dino?! Do you think I look like a dino huh, Chanyeollie?” Chen asked and proceeded to tickle the boy on Luhan’s lap, causing him to laugh uncontrollably. Then, Chen stopped his attack and asked “Do you still think I look like a dino huh?” and when little Chanyeollie nodded his head Chen resumed his tickles attack. “Now?” the boy still nodded, the tickles continued “Still?” Chen asked again “Dino hyung!!” Chanyeol exclaimed with a wide grin and shrieked when Chen intensify his tickles attack. Finally when Chen saw the boy was out of breath, he stopped his tickles action and introduced himself properly “I’m not Dino hyung. My name is Jongdae. Do you still want to call me Dino hyung?” The boy nodded “Okay then, whatever you want Chanyeollie.” Chen said and ruffled the boy’s head.

 

Now, without Luhan’s command little Chanyeollie pointed his little finger to Suho’s direction. Suho stepped forward and crouched in front of the boy. “Hi there, aegi-yah.” Suho said while the boy’s head softly. Chanyeol looked up and to Suho’s surprise, his eyes brimmed with tears “Appa~” the boy whimpered and jumped to Suho’s embrace. His tiny fists clenched around Suho’s shirt and he sobbed pitifully with his face buried onto the crook of Suho’s neck. Suho and the other members of EXO were stunned. Not knowing what to do, Suho wrapped his arms around the small boy and rubbed his back softly, trying to calm the boy. When little Chanyeollie had calmed enough, Suho detached himself from the boy. “Do you miss your appa?” he asked and Chanyeol nodded his head softly. “Okay then, I’ll be your appa for the time being. Is it okay? My name is Junmyeon by the way.” Suho proposed and offered a soft smile to the sniffling boy and was answered with a nod from the said boy.

 

Baekhyun was next, he approached the still sniffling boy and unlike the previous hyungs who crouched in front of the boy, he stood in front of the boy making little Chanyeollie needed to look up to see his face. “Finally, I’m no longer need to look up if I want to talk to you~” Baekhyun said and followed by some chuckles from his fellow bandmate. “Why were you crying, Chanyeollie? Don’t cry, you look uglier than that Panda hyung.” Baekhyun stated and the said panda boy sputtered protest and the two of them engaged in a childish bicker that made the current maknae giggled cutely. “That’s it. Smile more, Chanyeollie. So you can grow up handsomely like me, Baekhyun hyung.” Baekhyun ended his sentence with a smile and a wink. “Owrite, Baekkie hyung.” Chanyeol said with a smile and stuck out his right thumb.

 

“Chanyeollie~” D.O called the boy with a singsong voice and instantly drew out a cute giggle from the youngest. “You’re so cute, do you know that?” D.O pinched the boy’s nose and the boy’s cheeks dusted with the prettiest shade of pink. “Aigoooo~ our cute Chanyeollie~” D.O cooed and squeezed the boy’s reddened cheeks. “If you want to eat anything, just tell me okay. Kyungsoo hyung.” D.O patted his own chest. Chanyeol grinned and nodded his head enthusiastically. “My eomma like cooking. Eomma make the best food in ‘de wowld.” Chanyeol explained proudly and stretched his arms to describe how big the world is. “Okay, then. Can I be your eomma’s student then?” D.O asked the boy. “Sue, Kyungie hyung can be eomma’s student so Kyungie hyung can make the best food too.” Little Chanyeol agreed “When eomma home, Chanyeollie will tell eomma. Owkie?” the boy promised and Kyungsoo nodded before he pecked the boy’s cheek.

 

Chanyeol’s eyes swept across the remaining hyungs in front of him. Then, his eyes caught sight of an almost sleeping Lay sitting down against the wall with his head bowed down. He hopped down from Luhan’s lap and approached the sleepy male while the other EXO member only managed to follow the adorable boy wearing an extremely big sweater with their eyes. Chanyeol half-crouched in front of Lay, trying to take a look at his face. “Hyungie irreona~” Chanyeol said softly while his tiny hand shook Lay’s left shoulder. Lay jolted awake and when he looked up, he stared straight onto those wide curious eyes of Chanyeol. “Oh, hi Chanyeollie~” he greeted. “Hyungie nuguya?” he asked the half-awake male. “My name is Yixing, Chanyeollie.” Lay answered shortly. “Is Xingxing hyung sleepy?” the boy asked curiously and Lay answered with a nod followed by a yawn. “Okay then. Sleepy sleep Xingxing hyung~” Chanyeol said softly and pecked Lay’s cheek before he returned to his previous position on Luhan’s lap.

 

Chanyeol tugged on Luhan’s shirt and the older male instantly lowered his head so that he had his ear next to Chanyeol’s lips. Chanyeol whispered something to Luhan’s ear that made him chuckled amusedly and the boy to buried his face onto Luhan’s chest. The other members stared quizzically at the two on the sofa.

 

 “Chanyeol said… he… he wants the dark hyung to be the next.” Luhan said in the middle of his chuckle. The other members burst out laughing and the said dark hyung walked calmly toward the two on the sofa and crouched down. “Hey Chanyeollie, wanna see something cool?” Kai asked the boy who had yet to detached his face from Luhan’s chest. Hesitantly, Chanyeol peeked out to Kai’s direction and nodded his head. Kai stood up and dug into his pocket and pulled out his phone. Seconds later, Two Moons reverberated around the living room. Now little Chanyeol had focused his attention to the dark hyung. Kai started to dance flawlessly in front of the boy who watched him in awe and when he had finished his mini performance, the toddler started to clap enthusiastically. “Hyungie so cool~” he praised and jumped down from Luhan’s lap to approach the dancer. “Hyungie hyungie, Chanyeollie want it. Chanyeollie want it.” The boy jumped up and down in his spot in front of the dancer. “Do you want to learn how to dance, Chanyeollie?” Kai asked the boy and Chanyeol nodded his head furiously. “Okay. Your Jongin hyung here will teach you how to dance.” Kai said proudly while patting his own chest. “Pwomise?” little Chanyeol stuck out his pinky and Kai linked his own pinky to Chanyeol’s.

 

“Chanyeollie, Sehunnie hyung can also dance like Jonginnie hyung. Do you want to see it?” Sehun asked the boy who had returned to his initial position sitting on Luhan’s lap. Chanyeol instantly nodded his head and Sehun hurriedly dug his pocket to pull out his phone and played his teaser video’s song, Run and Gun. Sehun danced whole heartedly, he wanted nothing but to show his best to his chibified mother figure. When he finished though, he felt warm liquid flowed down his cheeks. He was confused and afraid about Chanyeol’s current condition. What if he couldn’t return to his previous body, what they should tell his parents, what they should tell the fans, what they should… Sehun’s musing was interrupted with a tug on his pants from the chibified Phoenix.

“Hyung cry? Why?” The boy asked and Sehun dropped to his knees, hugging his dearest chibified hyung to his chest. He sobbed on his small shoulder, pouring his anxiety and worries. Chanyeol could only stood there, offering silent support toward the crying hyung. When Sehun had calmed down, he detached himself from the tiny figure. Chanyeol softly wiped Sehun’s tears away. “Hyung uljima~ Chanyeollie here. Chanyeollie will make hyung happy.” Chanyeol said and offered a sweet smile toward Sehun and earning himself a smile from the older male.

 

Instead of returning to his position on Luhan’s lap, Chanyeol seated himself on Sehun’s lap on the floor, as if knowing that his hyung needed some kind of support. Then, finally the last hyung of the day made his appearance in front of Chanyeol. Since Chanyeol and Sehun seated on the floor, Kris followed them and seated himself in front of the two boys. Chanyeol looked at him curiously since Kris kept his silence and hadn’t made any sound at all. Being watched by the scary-looking hyung made the toddler fidgeted uncomfortably on Sehun’s lap and lowered his head.

Then, much to Chanyeol’s surprise, Kris picked him up and proceeded to lay down on the wooden floor with Chanyeol lied stomach down on Kris’ chest, his head rested above the Chinese leader’s heart and had Kris’ arms wrapped around his body. Chanyeol said nothing and only blinked his wide confused eyes adorably. Then, he lifted his head and look up to Kris’ face. The toddler folded his arms and rested his head on them “Hyungie nuguya?” He asked softly. Kris, who had closed his eyes peeked open an eye and look down at the boy’s curious face. “Yifan hyung.” Kris answered curtly and proceeded to close his eyes once again.

Out of the blue, Sehun positioned himself to lay on his side next to Kris and Chanyeol. Chanyeol shifted his gaze toward Sehun and then reached out his right arm that was instantly grasped softly by Sehun’s left hand.

“Sleep Chanyeollie.” Chanyeol heard Kris murmured sleepily and tightened his hold on Chanyeol’s tiny figure.

“Owkie Fanfan hyungie~” Chanyeol said in singsong voice and nuzzled his left cheek on Kris’ chest, not forgetting to tightened his grip on Sehun’s hand. “Sleepy sleep Hunnie hyung~” he said and offered Sehun a soft smile. “Have a nice dream, Eomma, Appa.” Sehun murmured and closed his eyes.

 

***

 

While the Wu family was having their quality time, the rest of the EXO member could only watched from aside and some of them taking pictures of the legendary family quite shamelessly.

.

.

.

.

a.n.

Okay, there you go. The second entry of Chibified Chanyeol.

How was it?

I'm so sorry to make you wait for so long. Hope you keep on supporting this fic ^^

 

Yours, Hana.

P.S. Comments and critics are absolutely welcomed