Krisyeol - I Miss You

Our Precious Chanyeol

Krisyeol

Length : 1844 words

 

 

October 12, 2013

Two more days before the arrival of the heir of Wu Corp. from his business trade in China. All the staff of the Korean Branch are busy preparing for the arrival of the Kris Wu, one of the most successful young businessmen in Eastern Asia, the one who would be the head of the Korean Branch.

While the workers of the Wu Corporation were busy with preparing all the documents and whatnots, one particular young man in an apartment in Gangnam was also busy preparing for the arrival of the owner of his heart.

“… Where can I get it Soo-ah?”

“…”

“Noooo… they don’t have that color, Soo-ah. That’s Kris Hyung’s favorite color and it won’t be good if I mixed it with another color.”

“….”

“Okay then, I’ll try. Thank you so so so much Soo-ah.”

“…”

“Bye~”

After he ended the phone call, Chanyeol hurriedly grabbed his wallet and coat and rushed to the shop. Thirty minutes later, he returned home with the smile that is even brighter than the sun etched on his face.

‘Hope you’ll like it, Kris-hyung~’ Chanyeol thought to himself.

 

~~~

 

October 13, 2013

2.15 a.m.

 

The beeping sound of the security lock of the door echoed in the hallway, and not long after, a tall blonde man stepped inside the apartment. He dragged his tired body along with his heavy suitcase inside and slumped on the white fluffy couch in the living room. After resting and stretching for a while, he got up and walked toward the main bedroom in the apartment.

He had a small, loving smile gracing his face upon seeing the angelic face of the sleeping figure on his bed. He walked toward the bed and crouched next to the bed, contentedly watching the serene face of the love of his life.

Those eyes that would glimmer with childishness and warmth when they opened, that small pointed nose that would scrunched up when the owner smile or laugh, those milky white flawless cheeks that would be painted with the prettiest shade of pink when the owner got shy, and those luscious plump lips that would stretched into a loving smile no matter what happened. The blond male never realized how much he missed that sleeping figure. For a whole month he indulged himself in works, so that he could convince his father to let him stayed permanently in Korea and became the head of the Korean Office. He must’ve done something good in his past life that now he’s blessed of having this amazing sleeping figure as his lover.

“Baby…” He said while the sleeping figure’s cheek with the back of his hand.

The figure purred, just like a kitten and leaned in to the feathery touch. The blond male chuckled upon seeing his lover’s adorable act.

“Hey, baby… wake up.”

“Nghhh….”

“Baby boo…”

“Five more minutes, please…” the figure whined.

“Yeollie baby, time to wake up.”

Letting out a frustrated whine, Chanyeol kicked the blanket and cracked open an eye, glaring up to the one who disturbed his peaceful rest. He blinked once, twice, and finally realize that yes—it’s his love crouching next to the bed.

“Krisss hyung…” he mumbled sleepily “s’zat you?”

“Yes baby, I’m home.” Kris said while sitting on the bed.

Chanyeol sat up and hugged Kris tightly. “M miss you.” He slurred as he inhaled Kris’ scent and then hummed contentedly. “You’ve been gone for so long. Miss you so much.”

“I miss you too, baby.” Kris said while tightening his hold on that slim waist and nuzzling his face on Chanyeol’s honey locks.

“What time izzit?”

“Two-thirty. Sorry for waking you up.”

“Iz okay. Thanks for waking me up. I miss youuu.” Chanyeol said and the yawned.

“Hyunggg~ bed pleaseee~” Chanyeol whined and nuzzled his face into the crook of his lover’s neck.

“Okay.” Kris chuckled and released his baby so that he could lay down. Kris got up from the bed and changed into his sleep wear. He took in the sight of his lover who dressed in his (Kris’) oversized white shirt and a pair of boxers printed with minions’ picture. Kris smiled softly and slipped under the blanket to join his lover.

Chanyeol shuffled closer and curled himself next to Kris’ body. Kris smiled down at him, wrapping his arms around his adorable boyfriend and willed himself to relax since he knew he won’t get any sleep tonight thanks to the jetlag.

 

~~~

 

“Uuurgh…” Chanyeol groaned when he woke up. He didn’t want to get up and wanted to go back to sleep, in the perfect dream where his boyfriend arrived early. He got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to clean up. He had a lot of things to do today to welcome his beloved boyfriend. Once he finished, he stepped out of the bedroom and frowned when he smell food. ‘Who’s cooking? It is Kyungsoo?’ He walked toward the kitchen and froze when he saw who’s cooking.

“Kris hyung,..” He called. The said male turned and greet his baby with his smile.

“Hi baby. You’re awake?”

“What are doing here?” Chanyeol asked confused.

“What? Aren’t you happy that I’m home?” Kris asked, faking hurt. He knew his baby just got confused since he didn’t tell him properly about his early arrival.

“O-off course I’m happy. But… but you’re supposed to be here tomorrow so… so I can prepare everything to welcome you~” Chanyeol whined and stomped his feet childishly.

Kris stifled a giggle and put on a hurt expression on his face. “So you don’t want me here now? Okay then, I’ll go and return tomorrow.” Kris said and moved away from the stove. Chanyeol’s eyes widened; he ran toward Kris and back-hugged him.

“Andwaeee…. Chanyeol is happy that hyung’s home. Don’t gooo…” Chanyeol pressed his face to Kris’ left shoulder. “Chanyeol missed hyung so much…” Kris internally squealed. He love it when his baby spoke in third person if he got panic.

Kris rotated himself, now facing his baby. He cupped those chubby cheeks and brushed his right thumb over the high cheekbone “I miss you more, baby.” He said softly and then captured those plump lips into a sweet kiss.

“I dreamt about you last night, hyung.” Chanyeol said after they break the kiss.

“You weren’t dreaming baby. I returned around two in the morning and woke you up.” Kris said softly and kissed the top of Chanyeol’s head. “Now, let’s eat okay. Then I’ll give you something.” Kris pecked Chanyeol’s forehead and sat him down.

“Mmmm…. I also have something for you hyung.” Chanyeol said and a shade of pink dusted over his cheeks.

“O yeah? What is it?” Kris asked mischievously upon seeing his baby’s reddened cheeks.

“See it by yourself. It’s in the bedroom.” Chanyeol said with a wink.

 

~~~

 

In the bedroom

“Hy- hyung~” Chanyeol whimpered.

“Urgh… what baby?” Kris groaned.

“D… don’t force it~” Chanyeol voiced out, his arms stretched out to reach for Kris’.

“Sorry baby, but it has to be done.” Kris grunted and his grip tightened.

“But if you force it, you’ll tear it up and you’ll hurt me.” Chanyeol desperately tried to stop his boyfriend.

“It’ll fit baby. Urghhh…. don’t worry.” Kris tried to assure his baby.

“But hyung~ ergh… the hole is too small. Even your head cannot get through it. No, it’s not the hole that is too small. But your head that is too big.” Chanyeol still desperately tugged his boyfriend’s arms.

“No baby, it’ll stretch out. Believe me.” Kris said and pushed his head harder.

“Hyung! No! You’ll tear it and you’ll hurt me. I’m sure it’ll be stretched nicely tomorrow.” Chanyeol said in panic.

“No can do baby. I want it now!” and with that he collect all his strength and pushed his head as hard as he could.

“Hyung!” Chanyeol shrieked.

’Srettt’

“Aaaarghhhhh!!!! You tear it apart, hyung. Hiks…” Chanyeol cried and tears welled up in his eyes.

“B-baby… I’m so sorry.” Kris was stunned upon seeing his baby cried. ‘! You made him cry, Kris!’. He reached out to wipe his baby’s tears, but Chanyeol slapped his hands away.

“You hurt me hyung!!! Why can’t you wait until it stretched nicely???” Chanyeol sobbed.

“Shhh… B-baby… don’t cry.” Kris desperately trying to stop his baby’s tears. He almost gave up when he remembered something. He pulled away from his baby and rummaged through his suitcase. ‘Bingo!’ He cheered internally when he found what he’s looking for.

“Hey, baby. Uljima… I’ll make you feel better okay.” Kris hugged his baby and his back in circling motion. When Chanyeol didn’t stop crying, he pulled away and put a box onto his lover’s lap.

Chanyeol stopped crying instantly when he saw the box on his lap. He looked up to see a very apologetic Kris in front of him. Then he shifted his sight back to the box on his lap.

“Hyung, is this what I think it is?” Chanyeol asked while the box.

“Yes baby, I got it special for you.” Kris said nervously.

“For me???” Chanyeol beamed instantly and hugged Kris tightly. “Thank you hyung, thank you very much~” He said it over and over again before he release Kris and open the lid of the chocolate box.

He took one of the chocolate balls and put it in his mouth. “Hmmmm….” He hummed contentedly with his eyes closed, clearly enjoying the heavenly delight. Kris heaved a sigh of relief. Sometimes he felt grateful that Chanyeol could be easily distracted.

“Is it good baby?” He asked his lover and earn an excited nod from the later.

“So, am I forgiven?” Kris asked cautiously.

Chanyeol stopped beaming, and Kris’ heart dropped when he saw the sight. Chanyeol puckered his lips and tapped his index finger on them, a sign that he was thinking. Kris never stopped praying that his baby would forgive him.

“You know hyung, you really hurt me.” Chanyeol’s words slapped Kris.

“I made that sweater for a whole week, you know, and you just tore it apart.” Chanyeol said dejectedly.

“But baby, the neckline was too small.” Kris defended himself.

“It’ll stretched out nicely tomorrow if you’re patient enough to wait.” Chanyeol said and popped another chocolate ball into his mouth.

“But I want to wear it since you made it special for me.” Kris reasoned.

“Huft…” Chanyeol puffed out his right cheek. “Fine, but I won’t knit for you anymore.” He said childishly.

Kris’ eyes lit up “So, am I forgiven?” He asked eagerly. Chanyeol didn’t say anything.

“Babyyyy….” Kris whined. Yes people, the Kris Wu just whined. Only Chanyeol that can make the Kris Wu whined like a kid.

Suddenly, Chanyeol landed a soft peck on Kris’ lips. The blonde male widened his eyes while the other ducked his head to hide the blush creeping on his cheeks.

“Awwww…. My baby is so cuteeee~” Kris cooed while hugging his precious angel and stole a kiss that earned him a slap on his bicep from a flustered Chanyeol.

 

 


 

 

a/n. So, that's the first entry. How's that?

Thank you for all you who subscribe and upvote this. Seriously guys, you are amazing. Love you~

oh, and I'll try my best to update this at least once a week. Till then, see you~