Shopping

Unexpected Encounter

“What are you doing here???” Dara yelled gaining the attention of all of the people around her.

Bom quickly went to her side and placed her hand over Dara’s mouth, harshly, but sweetly saying, “Of course SHE is here, we invited her didn’t we? She’s a friend of ours anyways.” When Dara slowly nodded her head, Bom removed her hand.

Dara hit her head slightly, making a silly face and sticking out her tongue cutely, “How could I forget you were coming? Sorry!”

Jiyong just chuckled, “Sorry, I wanted to surprise you. After all,” Jiyong walked up to her, grabbing both of her hands in his, “we’re best friends, neh?”

Dara could feel a drop of sweat roll down her forehead, “Ah-no…neh, of course,” she replied sweetly. Oh my goodness, let go of my hands Jiyong-ah!

Letting go of one hand, but still holding the other, Jiyong led Dara to a different shop. On the way he whispered, “Loosen up, I’m only here to help…plus I’m bored.”

“Bored?” Dara asked, “Aren’t you extremely busy? How do you have time to leisurely go out shopping with us?”

Jiyong sighed, aigoo, this girl…can’t she just accept my answer, “Well honestly, I wanted to take a break. To get some fresh air from the studio. And an outing such as this could help me find more inspiration. For example…hmmm” he pointed at a dark black dress, “take that dress. The cut, the style, or even the fact that it is a dress does not matter, but look closely at the color. You rarely see a color that black, the darkness and depth of the color can express so much. The darkness of someone’s past, the darkness of someone’s soul, or even loneliness of oneself….”he drifted off into thought, that’s not a bad idea…I’ll keep that at the back of my mind, he shook his head and faced her, “but that is just an example, inspiration can be taken from anything if you have an open mind,” he smiled, “oh this is the shop that I wanted to show you.”

“Mhmm,” Dara replied looking around the shop, forgetting that she was still holding hands with them…or the fact the other three girls were giggling like mad behind them.

“I bet you $20 by the end of this project, those two will be together,” Chaerin giggled, I guess it was a good thing that Jiyong insisted to come along, I can’t believe he went as far with doing his makeup like that.

Bom interrupted her thought saying proudly, “I bet that there will be something going on between them before we finish all of the outfits.”

Minzy looked between her friends, “Can’t they just be friends?” she asked cutely.

“Aigoo, you’re so cute,” Chaerin patted Minzy’s head, “So innocent.”

“So is it a deal?” Bom asked. She held out her hand.

“Before we finish all of the outfits? $20? Deal,” Chaerin mischievously grinned, taking Bom’s hand.

Dara turned towards them with a raised eyebrow, “What are you two doing? Shaking hands? But you two are already well acquainted.”

Chaerin just laughed it off by saying, “It’s nothing, have you found any helpful material?”

Dara drifted back to the other two girls letting go of Jiyong’s hand. Bom did not miss the slight frown on Jiyong’s face when Dara let go of his hand, $20 extra dollars for me!!! She thought with a grin.

“I’ve seen a few designs that I’ll probably play around with,” Dara commented.

“Oh? Are you planning on buying anything?” Minzy asked with a couple pieces of clothing in her hands.

The four people looked at her in surprise and laughed, “When did you collect all of those?” Dara asked, “We just entered the store.”

“What are you talking about unnie?” Minzy asked confused, “We’ve been in this store for half an hour already, it’s inevitable that I found something.”

“THIRTY MINUTES HAVE ALREADY PASSED??” Dara asked in surprise, she rubbed the back of her head, “I suppose time really does fly when you’re shopping.”

Bom and Chaerin gave each other a knowing look, shopping…right…

Jiyong checked his phone for the time, ignoring all of the missed calls and text messages he received, “I think I should be heading back to the studio, I’ve already been away from the office for two hours. I can’t take off any more time.”

The girls just nodded and bid him farewell.

“I’ll see you girls soon,” he winked before leaving.

Once he was out of earshot, all the girls except Dara started squealing.

“What the matter with you three?” Dara asked confused.

The girls giggled but Minzy was the first to respond to Dara’s question, “They’re super excited about you and Jiyong.”

“Girl! Spill! What has happened between you and Jiyong while we weren’t around???” Bom asked.

“Wh-wha-what are you talking about?” Dara blushed profusely. “Nothing has happened between the two of us?”

“Then why were you guys holding hands?” Chaerin asked not believing what Dara had told them.

“I-I-I-I don’t know!” Dara said nervously, being careful of not making eye contact with them. “It surprised me too!”

“Right,” Bom said, “It makes sense that you were surprised, but why did you continue to hold his hand then?”

“Um…um…um” Dara stumbled, omo omo omo I DON’T KNOW!! Suddenly she pointed in a random direction, “Oh, I really like that design over there,” she said before running away from the girls.

“Aigoo, this girl,” Chaerin rolled her eyes, “she thinks she can run away from us.”

“Seriously,” Bom commented, “I live in the same room as her. There is no way she can run away from us.”

“You two are scaring me…” Minzy commented as she looked through another rack of clothing.

“Are you planning on buying any pieces that inspire you?” Chaerin asked, “It isn’t very practical.”

“Ani, I’m just looking at clothes for ideas as well as clothes for myself,” Minzy smiled.

Bom couldn’t help laughing out loud, “I like the way you think!”

Dara found herself in a different section of the store, she wasn’t even sure if she was in the same store anymore. She looked around at all of the clothes, but then a face caught her eye. She looked up and stared at a huge poster of Big Bang, aigoo, why are all of them so handsome. She kept staring at the poster when the girls found her, Bom interrupted her by saying, “Dara-ah, I know they’re super handsome…but can you not visibly…and physically drool over them in public?”

Dara frantically felt the edge of and found the actual drool Bom was talking about. She quickly wiped away all of the evidence, OMO CAN I JUST DIE OF EMBARRASSMENT RIGHT NOW????????


A/N: HELLO!!! Sorry for not updating for a while :/ I've been really caught up in a lot of things, especially school x___x UGH school...hahaha. ANYWAYS! Thank you for all my patient readers that are still with me even though I don't frequently update. Since it is summer, I'll try to update more, but no guarentees...I still have summer classes >.< Thank you so much for reading, subscribing, commenting, and upvoting my stories. I honestly appreciate it a lot :) I love to hear feedback, so feel free to comment...I won't bite...or will I? ;) JK

I hope that you enjoyed this chapter, it was kind of short, but I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless.

With the concert slowly approaching, what lays ahead for Dara? Friendship? Loneliness? Love? Heartbreak? Comedic Relief? -UNTIL NEXT TIME! (which is hopefully soon...)>.<