Chapter 2: One They Once Had Loved

For Get Me Not

"AHHHHHHHHHH he doesn't even know who he is!!!" Key Umma was freaking out on the verge of tears and I felt kind of bad asking that question.

Jonghyun was running around after Key while he was screaming and crying. Minho walked over to me and grabbed my hands and sat down on the bed and looked me straights in the eye. His eyes were sparkling and they looked like they were about to cry too.

"Your name is Taemin, you are 17 years old and in you 3rd year of high school, you attend school with all of us. We are all roommates and...um I am your..."

"I want to know what happened to me!!! WHY AM I HERE IN A HOSPITAL!!!! Why don't I know who I am?" I felt the tears at the tips of my eyes getting ready to almost fall like a waterfall down a cliff.

"It's ok everything will be fine" Minho said pulling me into a tight embrace. I felt his shirt become soaked with my tears, who am I or rather who was I? I felt so lost and so alone. I didn't have one memory of these people and I didn't know if I could trust them but his chest felt so warm and it was comforting lying in his arms. I felt.....at peace I guess. My head started to feel dizzy and I felt like throwing up, my stomach was feeling all weird and I felt embarrassed crying in front of him. Weird, nice, warm...., and different feeling was racing through my heart at that moment. I felt so nice and relaxed maybe a nice nap will be nice. I could feel my heart racing so fast though, how can I sleep with a heart that feels like it's going to burst out of my chest. Before I knew it I was taken over by slumber.

Third POV 

"What happened, what happened, WHAT HAPPENED" Key was freaking out by now and was somewhat crying

"Geez calm down you diva he is just sleeping!!!" Jonghyun was stressed out by now and tired

"That's it your having oatmeal for the next month!"

"KEY B-B-But I dont like oatmeal!!!" Jonghyun was now whining

"Could you guys be any louder just calm down" Onew was sitting in the chair already slightly irritated by everything that happened.

Minho just looked and embraces the boy in his arms. He felt so weak that he wasn't able to protect him from the accident that happened. Wasn't able to be there for him, that he could keep his promise he made....to his lover. Minho pulled away the strands of hair from Taemin's face and laid him back down on the bed.

"Do you think he will remember everything about us....about him" At that moment everyone stopped to take in Minho words of truth.

No one was sure that Taemin would every really remember who he was and his dreams and most of all his past. Nothing was set in stone and if he never really remembered everything what he remembered could be very important to his personality. Some of it could be good for him to forget but he still need to remember the key details in his life.

MEANWHILE

"You said you could kill him" the person threw the vase smashing it against a door "He is still alive, he is still moving and he is not dead" the person looked out the window down at the window that was across the hall. Down at the face of the boy they hated the most in the world

"I'll do better next time I promise"

"NO they will not be a next time, you failed that is it. I will take matters in my own hands and I swear he will die"

The person picked up the bag and walked out. "My dear sweet Taemin you took everything from me so I swear I will kill you."

The person laughed as they exited the hospital planning out every move to destroy the life of the one they once had loved.

 

A/N: What do you all think? If you all dont mind I would love if some people would give me events that they want to happen throughout the story. Just add your username so I can give you credit for the idea also please email it to. COMMENTS ARE LOVED again I apologize if my grammar is wrong still not used to the American sentence structure