Chapter 1 : Who am I

For Get Me Not

(A/N: I'm very sorry for not adding in the start that this is a )

His face seemed I don't know how to put it but like he saw a ghost. At the moment he ran out of the room not looking back at me, leaving me alone. I look around the room and it seems pretty simple and nothing to bad though its kinda.....bright. I get up from the bed to walk around I felt fine but as I started to get out of bed a guy with half brown and half blond hair runs in with the man from before making me sit down.

"Do you know who I am?" He ask looking me right in the eye. I kept looking back at the guy from before and the guy in my face

"Jonghyun, you scaring him" Another guy said, he had purple highlights and blue ones and some other colors. "Taemin sweet heart do you remember umma?" He said looking at me and talking with a sweet voice.

Umma? This guy was my mom....strange..could he really be a.....better to just ask him. "Are you really my umma?"

".......No" He said sulking off; he stood alone facing the wall and had this whole depression or realization of great truth aura all around him. Kinda scary better fix it.

"If you want you can stay my umma.." Right after that he ran to my side and hugged me.

"Do you think he will ever regain his memory?" I turned to the voice of a tall man talking to a doctor

"I honestly can say that he will regain his memory I just don't know when. If he gains too much memory at once then it could really hurt him and his memory also might come back to slowly it will completely vanish from his mind."

"What can we do to help him?" Umma said standing up looking like he was on the verge of tears

"For now let us just see how fast his memory comes back on its own ok." The doctor said looking at me with concern

My memory, what can I remember about these guys.........nothing ok think harder just think. As I looked over at the flowers and the boy from before my mind flashed an image in my head. I'm on a bridge and I'm with someone else but I can't see their face and they are handing me roses and asking me to be something but could get the last word before I came back to reality.

"Did I have a girlfriend?" They all looked at me shocked and a little bit surprised by my question.

The blond boy stepped forward holding my hand "Um you see darling you um never had a girlfriend...um but you uh well because you were yeah.." He kept pausing every few words

"Oh move over by the time you're done explaining this to him the world would be gone" Umma said pushing him away "Sweetheart you don't have a girlfriend because you are or um were....yeah uh you were....were just " He wasn't doing any better than blonde over there.

 "YA your taking longer than me" The blonde said while umma threw an extra pillow at his face hitting him dead on "SHUT UP OR YOUR HAVING BURNT TOAST FOR THE NEXT MONTH!!!"

I giggled they acted like a.....couple, awwww how sweet.

"Um, why did you ask if you had a girlfriend?" The older guy who was once talking to the doctor asked

"Oh well I saw me on a bridge accepting flowers from someone."

"Oh ok well that's good your regaining your memory" Umma said patting my head cutely. I let out a small giggle blushing at the sound I just made.

"Um can I ask who you are" I said cutely looking at umma with bug eyes

"AWWWWWW of course you can sweetie" Umma said hugging me almost strangling me really.

"Ok so I'm Kibum but please call me Key" Ok so Key Umma

"That weirdo is Jonghyun" Key said pointing to Mr. Blondie "Oh and that's Minho" Key said pointing to the boy near the flowers."And the old grandpa is Onew"

I giggled at his last sentence tell I realized something "Key umma"

"Yes"

"Who am I?"