Chapter 6: Hell or Heaven?

For Get Me Not

(A/N: Ok so well I got SSSHINee501 and Lisa1134 comment and the fact that you guys commented just to say to come back soon made me really feel that you guys like this fanfic so I completely blew off my studying to write this chapter...also i don't know how this started but everyone is spelling i love you wrong in Korean. It Salanghaeyo.....someone replaced the L with a R so i dont know but ya when see salanghae or salanghaeyo that's I love you in Korean also i might write in like사랑해)

"Do you think he is ok?"

Both boys were walking down the hall way one carrying books.

"Yeah don't worry, we will see him today after school"a tall slim browned hair boy said looking at his boyfriend

".....I wonder how Minho is taking it" The smaller boy said opening the door to the classroom for his lover

"Don't worry so much sweetheart" The tall boy said placing the books down

"Yah! I can't help it" he squeaked staring at his boyfriend

"Your just like Onew, horrible comfort" "Aww, I'm sorry" the taller boy said wrapping his arms around his now pouting boyfriend

"You're sleeping on the ground tonight Mr"

"Wookie~" The taller boy pouted

"KyuHyun that won't work" Ryeowook said turning around back facing toward Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun walked behind Ryeowook tickling and making him squirm in his grasp.

"K-Kyuhyun St-Stop th-at that tic-kles" Ryeowook gasped between breaths Kyuhyun stopped and pulled Ryeowook into a hug.

"I know you are worried about Taemin but everything is gonna be fine"

"Now you sound like Onew" Ryeowook said wrapping his arms around KyuHyun's waist

"How the hell do I sound like that log head?" Kyuhyun said pulling back from the hug to look down at his boyfriend Ryeowook looked up to look right into Kyuhyun eyes

"Onew is not a log head he is smart and intelligent and doesn't spend all day playing starcraft. You sound like him cause you keep saying everything will be fine"

"Oh hurry up" Kyuhyun said dragging Ryeowook out

Taemin's POV (Hospital)

I was bored out of my mind, they said that they would be back after school and that didn't end until another hour.

"Taemin..." a small weak voice came from the door

"Uh...yeah" I said trying to catch a glimpse of the boy hiding behind the door

"How are you?" He said stepping out. He was kinda short but he had brown hair that fell over his forehead and barley went over his eyes, he also had puffy cheeks that reminded me of a hamster he was kinda cute...CUTE?! I just called a boy cute, what is wrong with me?

"You know everyone misses you and everyone is thinking about you" he said sitting on my bed

"Everyone?" Everyone who is everyone

"Yeah, everyone, Leeteuk, Heechul, Hankyung, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kibum , Kyuhyun, and Zhou Mi along with Minho and everyone else"

"Wow that's a lot of people, so who are you"

"Oh I'm Henry, I'm from Canada"

"Canada but that's in the states"

"Sure I guess you can call it that"

"I don't know but can you tell me about everyone...I want to get as close as I can to know everyone even though I can't remember them"

"Wow hmmm ok so Leeteuk is like a mama and Heechul is like a drama queen but inside he cares more about his friends than his own looks, Yesung is dark and mysterious but he really cool once you get the know him and Kangin well dont get him mad. Shindong is like a funny teddy bear and Sungmin is just this cute pink loving boy and Eunhyuk well he an amazing dancer. You two use to dance together. Donghae is really funny and likes aliens, really anything out of this world. Siwon a real gentlemen and Ryeowook is a cutie and good at cooking he is known as the eternal manake and Kibum is silent and quiet but he really cares deep...deep down, then Kyuhyun loves playing video but he not as addicted as people think he is really and Zhou Mi is from China just like Hankyung and Hankyung makes amazing fried rice and Zhou Mi well he just Zhou Mi"

So many people that were in my life and I can't even remember something as simple like their names. I can't remember these people's names or our memories like I dont belong but yet I get another chance to create new memories. Was this hell or heaven?