Chapter 11: My Little Secret

For Get Me Not

"Remembrance......" I felt the petals on the dying flowers that now layed at my bed side. They are dying just like me, my mind has been blown into a whirl wind of secrets. No one told me, did they every want to tell me. That I Lee Taemin was the boyfriend of Choi Minho another boy.  Maybe they were planning to tell me later but never got the time to. Maybe...maybe...maybe they thought that I would never remember and that I wouldn't want to know.

"Taemin?" I turned my head to see a girl standing in the door way. She was wearing black jeans and a black hoody. Her hair was messy and long but somehow it reminded me of Boa.

"Yes what do you want"

She walked closer to me keeping her cold eyes on my face. She was starting to scare me really. "It's not what I want, it's what you want right?"

"What are you saying?"

"You want to know everything right? Who you are? What you did? Who you can trust?"

"Yes I want to know" I sat up in my bed listening to her

"I can tell you everything right now, but for a small price"

"And what would that small price be"

"You Lee Taemin has to go find something for me"

"And what is that something"

"A simple necklace, I lost it in a small warehouse by the harbor a few days ago. I could easily find it but I'm forbiden to go close to there anymore."

"Why do you want that necklace"

"It belongs to my sister and I wasn't suppose to have it. I care about her to much to have her hate me for losing her necklace"

"That is all, no tricks"

"No tricks cross my heart" She drew an X where her heart is

"Ok fine it's a deal"

"Ok now you must not agrue with what I'm gonna say and you have to believe me it is the truth and I know it will be hard for you to take it all in"

"Ok"

"Lee Taemin you are 17 years old and attend SME High School for the Gifted and Talented. Last year you went out with a boy named Choi Minho" She stopped and didn't continue

"What?"

"I'm letting it sink in"

"What?"

"Choi Minho is a boy...your a boy"

"Oh yeah"

"Did they already tell you?"

"Um no" So the dream was true....

"Oh um ok I'll just continue than.  You went out with him for a about 6 months max and in those 6 months you were hurt badly"

"How?"

"They all lied to you... Choi Minho used you to get my sister jealous and want to go out with him. You loved him alot and he said that he loved you but he was lying. His friends were all in on it too. They all pretended to be your friends so that you would go out with Minho. Before you use to be rejected by all and you were made fun of in school for being gay. After that my sister started to like Minho and when she wanted to go out with him he tried to dump you. The problem is  you still hung around them and they were irrated at you saying that you were ruining their reputation. When you didn't leave Minho and his friends beat you up landing you in the hospital"

"Ok uh whatever your name is this doesn't make any sense at all. If they were all pretending why are they all still around me"

"Think about it Taemin. How did you end up in here"

"I don't know"

"What have they told you about your self"

"Nothing much just obvious facts"

"Does that say anything to you?"

"Well I mean"

"They are hiding everything from you. So if you ever do remember you would never know if it was true what your memory is making"

"Your lying"

"Really am I Taemin...Ok fine believe who you want but remember I'm the only one that has told you anything"

I had a feeling she was lying and she was just some who was making up something. Her story seemed to un-true and something that was made to confuse me. Though she was the only one that told me anything other than may name and if I did have such great time with Minho and the others why didn't they tell me any. Unless they didn't have any to tell. My mind was confused and a little doubtfull of everyone now.

After about 2 hours of just sitting and thinking about what was true and what was not I wanted to find out the truth now. I got up and grabbed some extra cloths Boa had brought me. I changed and silently walked out the door making my way to the exit of the hospital.

Boa's POV

"Hello?"

"Taemin just exited the hospital, he is probably looking for Minho. Stay on the phone ok. Minho is alone at near the hospital I want you to go do what we planned"

"I don't want to do this anymore"

"To bad"

I hung up the phone heading towards the hospital again. I see Minho walking a few steps ahead and I see Taemin walking up on the other side of the street.

"Minho!!!!!" I knew I'm gonna want to kill myself for this but I would rather die than have Taemin die

Taemin POV

"Minho!!!!!" I looked up to see Boa running towards Minho. Closer, closer, closer.......

That was it. Everything she told me was true. Minho and Boa both...lied to me. They all lied....her sister was Boa, her boyfriend was Minho, his friends are my enemys. I turned around and ran back to the hospital. I didn't know that Minho and the other had all lied. The comfort and the feeling of balance was all just a lie.

I slammed the door to my room falling to the floor in tears. My head was in pain and I still didn't know who to trust. My mind was still running in circles

"Do you now understand Taemin"

I jumped up to see her again "What"

"Taemin I can see them from here come look"

"No, I dont want to"

"Fine, I dont care but now it is your turn to return the favor"

"Right your necklace"

"Yes I need it tomorrow so get it to me by than"

"Ok" I stood up looking at her

"And remember this is our little secret"

"Right this is my little secret"

A/N: This Chapter is horrible. Un-organized and really stupid. I'm sorry but I promise the next one wil be better. I've been tired these days but it will be better next time