Chapter 10: Remembrance

For Get Me Not

A/n This whole thing is a flashback so dont get confused

"TAETAE" Ryeowook jumped on my back. Even though he was older than me by a year and a few months Ryeowook never seemed to be able to act the oldest.

I laughed and spun around hugging Ryeowook. Summer just ended and I spent most of it in China with Henry and Zhou Mi and let me tell you, every few nights I couldn't sleep at all.

"How yah doing Ryeowook?" I said standing up

"Ahhh you grown so tall Taemin that's not fair" Ryeowook pouted. I saw Kyuhyun walking closer trying to scare his boyfriend.

"So Ryeowook......" I stopped as Kyuhyun got closer "uhh can I see your bag?"

"Uh sure?" Ryeowook handed me his bag "But why do you wannaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh~".

Kyuhyun had run up and picked Ryeowook up spinning him around "Wookie I missed you soooooooo much" Ryeowook giggled and planted soft pecks on Kyuhyun lips        

"Awwww how cute" Sungmin ran up hugging me and Ryeowook and Kyuhyun before Yesung ran up hugging his boyfriend lifting him high up into the air making Sungmin put his hands on Yesung shoulders so he wouldn't fall forward.

"You ignored my phone calls" Yesung said glaring at him

"Yes because you called me at 3 in the morning to ask if I was and alone babo!" Sungmin gave a stern looking or really was trying too. 

"Haha sorry sorry I was....uh bored"

"Hahahahaha no you were not"

"Yah put him down before he falls and gets himself hurt!" Leeteuk ran over trying to guard Sungmin so he would catch him if he falls.

Kangin though already wanted Leeteuk with him so he grabbed him and kissed him letting Yemin do whatever.

Yesung put him down and Sungmin ran to Leeteuk "Umma Teukie" both him and Ryeowook ran to him after he broke the kiss with Kangin

"Hey Yesung how was summer?" Kyuhyun asked then asked me the same thing. We sat and talked waiting for the rest.

"Hey guys how was summer?"

"SIWONIEEEEEEEE" Ryeowook and Sungmin ran and was about to hug him but Heechul stepped in front "Yah hands off!!!"

Heechul stood proud until Ryeowook and Sungmin tackled him down "Yaahhh your ruining my hair"

Siwon picked both up and then helped Heechul "Here" Siwon started to fix Heechul's hair and gave him a quick peck on the forehead "You look perfect"

"Haha I know" I rolled my eyes at them as Kangin hugged Leeteuk again followed by Hankyung carrying a sleeping Kibum

"He stayed up reading again, he only got around 5 hours of sleep" Hankyung kissed his forehead and shook Kibum "Wake up Bummie"

Kibum slowly opened his eye "Sleep me now need" he rested his head on Hankyung shoulder and feel back asleep

"He will be up later on, we still have about 3 hours or so tell school really starts"

"Yep and since we are now senior we don't have to go to orientation" Ryeowook and Sungmin started to jump up and down.

Me and Henry were the only Juniors though. Soon Donghae and Eunhyuk showed up playing around. Followed by Henry and ZhouMi and Shindong with his girlfriend Kiki.

Kiki is from America but she is sweet and cute and I'm happy Shindong found someone though.

Suddenlyp I felt strong send wrapping around my waist "Hey baby how are you?

I turned around to see my caring boyfriend "Good what about you"

"So much better now" Minho kissed my lips. I giggled in his touch

Jonghyun and Key then came arguing about everything really. Key blamed Jonghyun for messing up his cooking project. 

"What did I do?"

"You started to play with the timer while I was sleeping"

"I was just playing around" Jonghyun complained  I giggled they were so cute. Both liked each other And both were to oblivious to notice the others quick glances and feelings. I leaned back in my boyfriends arms feeling warms and comfort.

"All Freshmans and Sophmores please head to the front yard for an oriantation!"

After about 30 minutes Kibum started wake up. Kibum was silent before but now that he is with Hankyung he talks alot more. "hmmm Hankyung....?"

Kibums eyes slowly opened but closed shut tightly after the sun hit them. Hankyung slowly sat Kibum up and carried him slowly over to trees.

"Hankyung where are we?"  Kibum shot up really fast scaring all of us. "OMO WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!" 

We all started to laugh at Kibum's cuteness.

"Dude you already at school" Shindong laughed out  Kibum turned a bright red and buried his head in Hankyung chest mumbling a shut up.

"Kibum?" Ryeowook and Sungmin stood on their tippy toes holding onto Hankyung's shoulder for support trying to see Kibum's face

"Hmmm?" Kibum raised his head probably hoping for comforting words after his embarassing out-burst 

"Your weird" They both said in union giggling 

"Yah don't be mean" Hankyung turned his back to us "It's ok Kibum" Hankyung hugging Kibum tighter.

"Awwww so cute" Ryeowook and Sungmin jumped up and down together hugging, cheeks touching one another and lips almost touchiing by accident (Sorry if I'm making them too babyish)  

"YAH" Kyuhyun grabbed Ryeowook and Yesung grabbed Sungmin

"Mine" they both glared at each other sending death glares. I had to admit I didn't know which one was scarier.

"Wanna go somewhere?" Minho said standing up. I just nodded my head and he helped me up 

"Hey where are you going" Heechul asked

"Somewhere" I stuck my tongue out at him

We walked around the school for awhile until Minho turned to me. "Close your eyes"

"Bwoh?"

"Close your eyes please" I shut my eyes feeling Minho pulling me somewhere

"Watch your step there is a few stairs" We slowly walked up a few stairs Minho being the patient person he is. 

"Ok this place is a secret to all but some Seniors and teachers so we can't make much noise" 

I nodded my head.

"Ok open them"

When I opened my eyes there was this beautiful green house all around. The colors where amazing and there were wild birds and butterflies flying all around. We were standing on a stoned circle that had a pattern of a flower on it and a fountain being the center and petals branching out from it to other flowers that looked exactly the same  

"Minho this is just"

"I know" he walked over and gave me a quick kiss "it's beautiful" 

"What is this flower called?" I knelt down running my fingers across the blue shiny stone 

"It's a special"

"How?"

"It stands for true love, hope, remembrance and memories"

"Well I truely hope we remeber all the lovely memories we will share together" It was so cheesy but I ment it.

Minho just laughed at me and kissed me again "I know kid" 

"What is the flower's name?"

"Hmmm I can't remeber"

"You forgot it's name"

"Yah don't blame me" "fine it will be call it... Remembrance "

"Haha kid you can't just name them" 

"Well you can't remeber it's name so now it's easy to remeber"

"Fine than these flowers are now called Remembrance flowers"    

(A/N sorry for the long wait i went through this big troubles with the switching school thingy so yah but now im back and im writing again)