Chapter 12: 사랑해요 최민호

For Get Me Not

I pushed her back, This crazy girl came out of no where and started to kiss me.

"What the hell are you doing" I snapped at her

"Nothing, sorry I thought you were someone else"

"What are you talking about? You called out my name"

"Whatever, I did what I had to do" She walked away and I suddenly realized she was the same girl Taemin was playing with before. She did what she had to do? What the hell was that? I continued to walked towards the hospital.

When I got to Taemin's room I saw him looking out the window. His eyes were red and puffy. It looked like he had been crying.

"Taemin? Are you ok"

"Oh Minho why are you here"

"Can't I come see you"

"I thought you would be with other people"

"I wanted to make sure you were ok"

"Oh I'm fine...does Boa have a sister?"

Oh ...not her...he better not have remembered her. "Yeah her name is Yuri"

"Yuri....ok"

"Why is something wrong?"

"Minho....I hate you" I feel silent. Did he just say he hated me

"Yes I do hate you,,,I hate you and Boa and everyone else. I hate you so much. Yuri...I can only trust her....I can only trust her"

"What are you talking about Taemin" Yuri how can he trust her? She almost killed you what did you remember

"You lied to me, kept secrets from me, I hate you, I hate you"

What had happened. I was so confused

"Yuri told me everything and you and Boa just proved it to me so I don't want you anywhere close to me"

I stood there frozen in place. Taemin looked like he was ready to hit anything that would get close to him

3rd POV

The door was sudden opened and Key came in with everyone else. They all had planned on telling Taemin everything tonight since it was his and Minho's anniversary.

"Taemin" Key was about to walk toward Taemin but was stopped in his tracks by Minho

"I hate you all, I don't want any of you close to me ever again" Taemin sudden out burst surprised everyone

"Taemin what" Key started to move forward again

"I'm tired of all the lies and all the secrets" Taemin turned around walking back to the bed running his hands through the dead petals crushing them into tiny pieces letting them fall to the floor

"Taemin what are you saying?" Ryeowook stepped forward. Following Minho, he and Henry had been the closest to Taemin. When he got closer and closer to Taemin the air in the room had become thick "Taemin what did we do to make you hate us"

Taemin turned around giving Ryeowook a cold stare."내 눈앞에서 썩 나가(nae nun-ap-eseo sseog naga)"  "

Ryeowook froze as the harsh words were thrown at his face. He grabbed Taemin's arm "Taemin what did we do"

When Ryeowook was punched backwards by Taemin's fist that was when everyone was snapped out of their shock. Kyuhyun ran over to Ryeowook helping him up "Taemin what the hell was that"

"He doesn't want you near him dont you get it"

"Yuri!!" Minho had turned around seeing the witch standing by the door. "What lies did you poison him with"

Yuri walked past Minho and everyone to stand next to Taemin "I didn't tell him any lies, just the truth"

When she put her hand on Taemin shoulder Taemin felt the cold touch and flinched at her words. He was starting to rethink everything now but the kiss was enough proof to him that Minho and the others did lie.

"Taemin don't listen to that witch" Jonghyun stepped forward getting closer

"I-I....hate you all" Taemin's was starting the break, he couldn't understand what was happening now. He was confused again and torn between these people. He cursed himself for not being able to remember the smallest thing that could help him. He remembered his dream but Minho was using him before right that was all.

Minho noticed how the last words Taemin said seemed to be a replacement for something else "Don't say anything anyone"

They all looked at Minho confused "What! Just let him go with her"

"No, let him think. He is confused and he doesn't know what to think right now. Just give him time to think"

Taemin looked at Minho confused even more. Minho understood him saw right past his little mask. Minho and him...someone was lying and right now all he could do was believe Minho. Even though he kissed Boa it didn't look like he was open to it and he had been with him from the start. All these voices and dreams lead a straight path to him.

"Taemin....Salanghae"

That line stuck the last cord in Taemin's brain

Taemin look out!!!!

Save him please please save him I love him please

Taemin it's ok hold on please Taemin

Minho loves you ok don't forget that

We will make sure that Yuri never gets close to you again

We will keep you safe from them ok

Yuri won't ever hurt you again

Taemin bent down holding his head. The memories all flooded into his head."Minho!Minho it hurts" Minho ran over to Taemin holding him,comforting, loving him. "Minho Minho.....Minho.......salanghaeyo Minho"