author's note

Would You Smile Again

ddidori~~

I can't believe that I manage to score 13 subscribers and after that long HIATUS I think I need to come clean. I'd been trying my best to work my brain and manage this writer's block but unfortunately this update is to inform you that I had failed the battle. While trying to make up and go on with the story, another story idea had pop up and I had eventually stop fighting the urge and written a load 5 chapters of new fic and somehow totally abandoning this fic little pensieve. So, this particular update is to inform you that this story will unfortunately go through a HIATUS mode. I'm so sorry to those who had put hope on me. It's a lot harder than I thought it would be. I'm putting this on HIATUS as I have come into decission to actually continue writing the second fic. I know some of you might have actually already have a bad thought about me as a writer but just by any chance, you would still want to read my writing youare very much welcome to click PROMISE You have no idea how you people, those who commented and subscribed meant to me as a writer. 

I'm sorry again. I actually make a promise not to give up on this fic so this is definitely not a final goodbye. See you again. And yes, there's reason why I put this story on HIATUS than to actually completely kill it :) 

With that,

Annyeong~~