Two

Would You Smile Again

"Oppa," Nana called trying to get an attention from the guy on her lap. "Eung," he replied soft but loud enough for her ears. His eyes were shut trying to embrace the moment. "What will you do if someone take something precious from you?" Nana asked casually. "Well..." he said opening his eyes meeting her eyes. "That's out of the blue?" TOP said. "I'm just curious," Nana replied playing with his hair. "Okay.. Precious is an abstract word. I mean maybe the way I took it will be different depending on the level of preciousness?" he reasoned. "What about you?" he asked her back. "Sad will be the first thing. I suppose... I mean no matter where does the thing that had been taken stand on the level of preciousness, i should at least feel sad for it's lost" she replied holding his hand, lacing their fingers. TOP smiled at her answer. "Have you ever wondered what's so hard about good byes?" TOP asked the girl, looking into her eyes. "Maybe the letting go part? You know because that precious thing had become one with us," she answered. "and letting go that part is like letting go a part of us too," TOP continued. "Yeahh.. I kindda in good byes," Nana said. "Well. Nobody likes it but maybe good bye is the begining of something better," TOP reasoned winking to the girl. "Maybe, it's just that I wish saying good bye is not that hard," Nana said still playing with the older hair. "You just need to let it go," TOP said word by word, changing his sleeping to seating position wrapping his arm around the blonde. "Just let it go," he whisper kissing her temple.

***

Nana wiped the left over tears on her cheeks. Eunji is still busy weeding around the grave. The memory of her conversation with TOP few months ago replayed in her mind. They were leisurely having picnic beside the Han river. TOP had always been the leisure kind of guy. They had been knowing each other since kindergarten. Nana was in the same class with Eunji, TOP younger sister. They grew closer day by day and eventually the feeling develop into something deeper and TOP and Nana took a step further in their relationship to becoming a couple. 6 long years since high school and a good 23 years of growing up. TOP had been a part of her. And 3 months ago she lost him. In a car accident. A week before their engagement day. It took a great blow to the forever bright Nana. She'd turned silent and didn't talk much. There's always tears b in her eyes if she kept herself distance for a brief. Eunjo who had been a great friend had been trying her best to keep Nana on track. To keep her living. But Nana is clinging tight to her dear brother. Nothing much that she can do rather than to just be with her and hope someday she'll get better. She hope she would try. As hard as her, being the sister that lost her loving brother is trying to live.

"Nana ya," Eunji called getting the girl attention. Nana was looking at her direction but she know it well that her mind is elsewhere. It took another slightly louder call to get the blonde's attention towards her. "Do you want to wait in the car? I'll say good bye to Oppa then we can leave," Eunji said and Nana just nod. She stood and took her leave. Eunji watch the girl leave. Walking slowly towards the waiting car.

"Oppa... What should I do?" Eunji said looking at the tomb stone. "Did you take too much of her with your leave?" she wasn't really expecting an answer. It was just her way. By right, it should be harder on her. But the blow seems to be harder on Nana. Always being the independent, Eunji couldn't stand to see Nana slowly drifting away in her life. As much as she is sad, Eunji hold it in, acts strong, so she could properly lead Nana around, best as she could. Eunji heaved a sigh. "I'll come again Oppa," she bid her farewell. "With a better Nana I hope," she continues. Walking slowly towards the car.

"Should we stop by the cafe?" Eunji asked as she slid into the driver seat. "Sounds good," Nana answered and they drove off to the nearby cafe.

***

"I seriously owe you man," Key said as he hang his apron. "No sweat, but drinks are on you next time," Kris replied chuckling as he handled the drink to the customer. "Enjoy your drink," he utters with a smile that could melt an iceberg. "And seriously you should tone down that killer smile or one of these ladies might just die," Key said joking. "Apparently one did," Kris said still smiling. Key was taken aback. "Dude. Sorry. Went to far," Key said. "It's the fact bro. Gotta live with it," Kris said smiling towards the guy. "Always making it sound like its nothing,aye?" Key said lightly taping the blonde's back. "The one left should apparently continue living," Kris answered lightly continue serving the customer. Just when Key was about to say something his phone rang. "I think you got to run?" Kris said handing him an ice coffee. "You are the best friend ever," Key said picking up his phone, running out of the coffee shop with the iced coffee. Kris just smile watching his friends leave. 

"Welcome to Haru," Kris said when he heard the bell of the shop rang. He was under the counter getting some milk from the fridge and when he showed his face, he couldn't smile. The face that was approaching made his mind went blank. "Good Evening, can we have 2 caramel frappe please," Eunji said but Kris was too dumbfounded the words don't really enter his mind. He was really stunned. Holding the milk in one hand with eyes locked on Nana. Nana awkwardly bow when she noticed the blonde was looking at her. When he saw movement from the girl Kris cleared his throat. "2 caramel frappe please," Eunji said and Kris eyes were still on Nana. He grab the cup in front of him with a permanent marker. "May I have your name please?" he asked. "Nana and Eunji," Nana answered since he is looking into her direction when Eunji was the one standing in front. He nod, writing the names on each cup and fix the order. "That'll be 9650 won," Kris said handling the drinks. Again towards Nana. "Enjoy your drink," he said and Nana smiled. 

"Am I invisible?? Are you seeing me Nana?" Eunji said as they left the counter and head to one of the empty table. Nana smiled. "I am seeing you fine Eunji." "And he still have his eyes on you!" Eunji whisper softly stealing a glance at the counter. 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

Author's note; Okay people. 5 subscribers. It's GREAT :D thank you. really. you have no idea how much it actually mean. and oh. I need to appologize because I'm quite a big fan of a cliff hanging ending :P I don't know if this chapter i alright. I hope it's good. And I hope it's long enough :P of course comments are very much appreciated. <3 also. i add up Key. because it's kindda obvious. teehee. and Kris needs a friend :D