One

Would You Smile Again

“You should really learn to stop being careless Nana,” TOP said as he handed the handbag to the girl. Nana just grinned cheekily accepting the bag. She didn’t even notice that she had left her bag in the car after the date. TOP was already at the end of the road before he pulled back to return the bag. Nana was already inside when TOP came knocking on his door. “I was too caught up with the text your sister sent me,” she said excusing herself clinging to the older. “And now you are implying its Eunji’s fault?” TOP asked crooking his brows. “Indeed,” Nana replied playfully and TOP laughed at her cuteness. All of the sudden he pulled her close for a warm hug. Nana was shocked at first before she finally returned the hug smiling on his chest. “Did I just save a country in my previous life to have this warm big hug from my boyfriend,” she cooed cheekily in his arm. TOP tighten his grip for a moment before finally letting it go with a protest from Nana. “And why are you being a notch cheekier?” he asked still holding to both of her hands.  Nana just stuck her tongue out at his comment. “Try not to be careless next time Nana, you know I will not always be there,” TOP said as he walked them both to his car.  “Says who? You know I only become careless when you are with me,” she protested smiling watching the older get into the driver seat. TOP wind down his window, “and you are implying me to be the reason of your carelessness now?” he said starting his engine. “Indeed,” replied Nana. TOP widen his eye playfully at Nana’s comment. “I’m leaving now. Take care,” he said motioning his index finger so Nana came closer. Nana leaned closer to the window not knowing what he’s trying to tell since he looked like he was going to whisper something. A wide smile formed on her face when she felt the warm of Kris’s lips on her cheek.  “I guess I really did save a country,” she said stealing a peck on his lips. “I love you,” she said backing of so he could safely drive off. “I’ll always love you more, remember, take care, be safe when I’m gone,” he uttered before driving away. “Let see who’s going to forget about picking me up tomorrow,” she said walking inside her house after TOP’s car is out of her sight.

If only she knew better.

She would have kissed him longer.

Hold him tighter.

But, if she really did know better.

Maybe she wouldn’t even let him drove away that night.

So that night would not be the last day she saw him.

“Did you wait long?” the voice of Eunji brought Nana back to reality. He’d gone. Forever. With a proper goodbye. At least that was what she’d been telling herself. At least she gets to kissed him for the last time. At least she gets to hug him for the last time. But none of that assurance made her feels better. All she felt was nothing but emptiness and regret. Mostly regret. She had a proper goodbye but she wasn’t ready to let him go. “Im Nana! Are you going to continue ignoring me?” Eunji’s voice went a notch higher. Nana unwrap her arm around her leg and stretched them. She sniffled a sob holding back the tears and wear a smile looking at Eunji. Eunji smiled back at her. The younger girl put her books to the side and leisurely lay down having her head on Nana’s stretched leg.  

----------------------------------------------------------

Author's word: Hello people. Haneul's speaking. I think this is kind of short but this is like my first try. I want to see if writing a fic is my thing. SO do give comment and subscribe.*insert cute pleasing face here* I'll update frequently I suppose. I'm not sure yet as to how many chapters this is going to be. This is a KriNa fanfic but I had TOP as the clinging memory. It's kindda all over the place crackship but I love these people so I put them together. Opps. Too long for a writer's note. JUST LEAVE COMMENTS OR SUBSCRIBE OKAY. 

ps; I'll try to find a proper picture or even request for a proper poster depending on the progress of the stories.