Deprived.

Blinded Pair of Brown Eyes

 

"You broke her heart because she constantly told you that she loves you? You broke her heart just because she cares about you? You broke her heart because she was proud of you and wanted the world to see that? So you broke her heart just because she is the campus nerd, and you're ashamed of it. You're ashamed of her because she has those baby fats on her body. You despise her because she was too clingy. Despite after all these two years, you've never brought her to meet your friend, while Taeyeon was dying for you to meet hers. When you never wanted to hold Taeyeon properly, she has been patient and just shut up. When Taeyeon has continuously told you that she loves you, you couldn't even utter those three words. When she asked you to stay with her, you couldn't even bear to sleep in the same room. When she gave you her body, for your satisfaction- I might add, you gave her two years of bull and yet she's still at her own house, trying to figure out what went wrong. When you were out with your friends that day on your birthday, she was dying inside, facing the guests alone, and I've never seen Taeyeon this sad before. She gave you her all despite all the things you've put through, when you gave her nothing. Her love for you has grown strong, when you didn't even love her." 

Tiffany was left speechless as Sooyoung walked to her front door. "And Tiffany, yes Taeyeon has those baby fats, she's not skinny. But she's beautiful, inside and out. I've been friends with her long enough to know that she's a beauty.  She's not a model, but she tries really hard. Hence all the diet pills on her counter. Did she tell you that? Yes she's taking pills, Tiffany. For you, for a freaking . I'm sorry Fany, but it has to be said."

 

- - -

 

Tiffany was staring at the tv, thinking about Sooyoung's word. They were true, of course. She has been acting like a true jerk, but she didn't think she hurt Taeyeon that much. 

She never replied to her i love yous.

 

"Fany- ah~"

Annoyed, she turned her face. "What?"

"Thanks for letting me stay over." A grin.

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Yeah sure."

"Are you having fun?"

"Sure, watching old movies is sure as hell fun!"

"You're not, are you?"

Tiffany just stayed silent.

"I'm sorry, but my friends told me that a movie date is a pretty good one."

"A movie date is done at a cinema, Taeyeon."

"Yes, but you never wanted to go out with me!"

"Oh..right."

"I'm sorry, I love you."

..

"Tiffany, I love you."

"Cool."

 

She never appreciated her around. 

 

Knock knock. Tiffany dragged her body to get the door. "Who is it?" The door opened to a brunette with average heights, holding something with her both hands. 

"Guess who went shopping to bring you food?!" The dimple appeared.

"Just come in, will you?"

"Oh can you lend me a hand? These are so heavy."

Ignoring her girlfriend, she went back to her couch. "Just put them on the counter."

Struggling, she walked to the kitchen and came back to the living room.

"Why are you here?"

"Thought that I could see you for a while."

"We saw each other last week right?"

"Yes, at the lecture. But you didn't greet me or talked to me." Taeyeon pouted. "And I kind of miss you." The last sentence came out as a whisper.

"Whatever, now let's go eat so you can just leave me alone."

"I bought you eel."

"Yeah yeah whatever, eat faster."

 

- - -

She never said anything good.

 

"Oh my God Fany, you look so beautiful!" Taeyeon with widen eyes said, as her girlfriend walked down the stairs, her dress was perfect, Tiffany was perfect.

Tiffany laughed. "Thanks."

Taeyeon smiled. "How do I look?" She has spent a day trying to look good. She went to buy the new dress with Jessica yesterday. She said it would surprise her date, whoever she was. She went to the face treatment and also got her nails done. She dyed her hair earlier that evening.

"Oh, you look ok."

Taeyeon's smile faded a little. "I look ok?"

"I mean, you look good."

Her heart sank but she gave her a tight smile. "Thanks, let's go?"

 

- - -

She lied.

 

"Hello?"

"Fany, where are you?"

"I'm at my house, of course." She lied.

Taeyeon sighed. "I'm at the library."

"So?"

"You were supposed to pick me up and eat dinner together. Did you forget?"

"Yeah..sorry."

"It's okay. Can you pick me up? We can forget about the dinner. It's already late."

Tiffany bit her lips. "Uhm yeah, I'm really tired. Can you call a cab?"

"Fany-ah, it's already late. No cabs will go here."

"Yeah, but I'm tired. Just call someone else, a friend maybe."

"I don't want to become a burden."

"Yet you called me."

"You promised me!"

"I'm tired, Taeyeon. Just walk to your dorm, it's not even that far."

Tiffany hung up again. Taeyeon sighed.

 

- - -

The day after, Tiffany brought Taeyeon to breakfast because her girlfriend would not shut up and she was annoyed. As they were searching for their seats,

"Hey Tiff!"

Turning around, "Oh Sunny!"

Taeyeon looked at the girl before her, short but pretty.

"How did you go home last night?" Sunny asked.

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany. What did Sunny mean by going home? Wasn't she home last night.

Tiffany ignored Taeyeon. She adverted her eyes. "What are you talking bout, Sunny? I didn't go out."

"Oh please, I saw you at the party last night. A good one, right. Who is this anyway?"

"Oh this is Taeyeon."

"Oh your roommate?"

"No. Uhm, a friend."

A friend.

 

- - -

 

She'd never let Taeyeon to hold her.

 

"Can you hold my hand? I'm freezing in here."

"Can you just hold yourself."

"Please? It's really cold."

"Look Taeyeon, you were the one that wanted to go to here, and now you're annoying me with all your talkings. Shut up, okay. I didn't wanna go on a date today, but you were so annoying that I have to. So shut up."

"I just want to hold your hand.."

"But I don't."

 

- - -

 

None of her dates went well..

 

"Do you like the muffin?"

Tiffany looked up. "Yeah."

"I baked them, for you."

She nodded. "Thanks." She took out her phone and played with them.

 

After a moment of silence, Taeyeon wanted to talk. She asked Tiffany on a date, because she missed her. Tiffany has this habit of disappearing after two weeks and then came back. And then, she'll be invisible for God knows why. It was really frustating. And now her girlfriend was in front of her, and Tiffany hasn't paid an attention to the girl.

"How was your week?"

"Good."

"Oh. Mine was good too."

"Cool."

Tiffany didn't even bother to look at the girl, she was caught up with her phone.

Taeyeon heard a laugh coming from the latter. "What is it?"

"Nothing. Just my friend saying something stupid."

"Oh.."

"Hey, let's go back home now?"

"Now? We just arrived her a little than half of an hour ago!"

"Yes, but this is boring. Let me send you home."

"Fine."

 

- - -

 

And yes, she was big jerk.

 

"Oh come on Taeyeon, it's not like it'll be our last date."

"Yes but I haven't seen you for so long, and now you're sending me back home."

"Just be grateful that I'm actually sending you home, okay?"

"Well I can always walk if I know you're just gonna end our dates early again."

Tiffany halted her car. "Okay get out now."

"What?"

"You said you can always walk."

"But, it's like 10 blocks here from my house."

"You can always walk right? Now get out of my car."

 

- - -

 

"What are you doing?"

"Eating ice-cream."

"Taeyeon, you need to stop eating. You're looking fat these days."

"I am? But I haven't put on any weighs."

"Then, you need to lose some."

 

- - -

 

Tiffany walked to her bedroom, there was a stack of presents for her birthday. She hasn't unwrapped them, as she was lacked of time. She carefully looked for Taeyeon's.

And then she unwrapped it.

And was left speechless again.

It was a T shaped necklace. From Tiffany and Co.

 

"Happy birthday, Hwang Tiffany! Oh God, you're now 22! I'm so happy for you. I wish you all the happiness in the world because you deserve them. You're a granny now, Fany. Huahua. I planned this party for you, so enjoy, love!

I also want to say thank you.

Thank you for letting me to be your girlfriend even I have so many flaws. I know you never said I love you but I hope one day you will. This necklace can be about me or you. If you refuse to wear my name, you can always tell it's about you. I don't really mind. I just wanna say that I love you, I really do. And for a girl like you to even notice me, that's crazy. But I love you. And I hope you know that. I will always be there for you, through thick and thin. You can always count on me, I love you fany. I will always do.

- Taeyeon, your girlfriend.

 

to be continued.....