The Next Step of the Plan?

When the Devils Returned

 

 After school, Jay, Kyo, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Luhan, and Minseok went to Kyungsoo’s apartment. Taemin and Jiyong were off doing something or other while the two girls and teenagers spoke.

They really just wanted to be out of range when Baekhyun exploded. No. Seriously. He was a fuse that would blow at any minute.

“WHAT THE HELL KYO!” The diva yelled at the girl who was surprisingly unfazed by the outburst.

Jay decided she should step in, “Well, you definitely weren’t going to do anything. She just made it easier for your … Literally.”

Baekhyun’s face reddened completely at the comment and looked as though he was going to say something, but decided against it and started sulking on the couch.

“When you guys stop sulking, I can tell you the next phase of the plan.” The guys seemed to perk up slightly but there was also a hint of terror in their eyes.

“What are you going to do now?” Minseok hesitantly asked.

“Makeovers”

To say that Baekhyun and Luhan were excited would be an understatement. They’ve always wanted to change their appearance but have never taken the initiative to do so, or have the resources to do so. Now they’ve befriended someone who works in the fashion industry, someone that has the resources and someone they could trust to tamper with their appearance.

“We’re going tomorrow.” Jay stated with a smile on her face.

Kyungsoo cocked his head to the side at that statement, “Tomorrow? Why tomorrow?”

Jay smirked at her little brother, “Why are you in such a hurry, you’d usually try to stall and put off our attempts to do anything.”

“I’m not in a hurry, it’s just that you’d usually drag us out as soon as you could.” Kyungsoo replied in an annoyed tone.

“Oh! That’s right, I haven’t told you guys yet!”

The girl ran out of the room, leaving everyone wide eyed… Well, except for Kyo who most likely knew what her crazy friend was talking about.

Because of that, the four high school boys turned towards the music major with expectant looks on their faces. Kyo just responded to that with a shrug of her shoulders, “I don’t know that much about her other friends. She just told me to expect other people.”

At that moment, Jay ran back in to the room carrying her laptop. She set the MacBook down on the table and sunk into the couch cushions. “I was taking a Mandarin class at my university, so I signed up for this pen pal website where you could talk to people from the country of origin for the language you’re learning,” She started explaining, “Well, I meet a boy on the website who was learning English. His name is Tao and he’s the same age as you guys, he told me his adopted brother is also the same age.”

“So what does this have to do with us?” Luhan asked as he furrowed his brow.

“A few weeks ago, Tao told me that he and his brother were moving to Seoul. It was something about moving near their parents and looking for cheap apartments and a nice school. So, I told him about the cheap rent in the complex and the nice school nearby where I’m teaching now~”

“So they’re coming here and you want to mess with their lives as well?”

“Actually… I was texting Tao this afternoon and he was the one who gave me the idea of makeovers and since he’s coming tomorrow, he wants to be a part of it.”

Kyo clapped her hands and squealed, “So we actually have someone that won’t argue with us and follow what we say!”

“HEY” Baekhyun yelled, “I’m perfectly willing to go along with the whole makeover idea.”

“Yeah, but when Tao asked me to send him any pictures of cute Korean boys at the school, I decided to take pictures of all the cute guys at your school-“

Baekhyun’s eyes widened, “You didn’t!”

“Yes, I did!”

“What’s she talking about?” Kyungsoo asked with wide eyes matching the other boy’s.

“I sent Tao pictures of all the cute guys at your school. That includes Sehun, Chen, Kai, and Chanyeol. Guess who he said he was interested in?”

The boys leaned forward in anticipation and a little bit of fear in the case that they may have competition.

“K-“

She paused seeing Kyungsoo’s face turn into one of despair and him mouth the word ‘no’… Jay manically laughed… Well, internally.

“He seemed to take an interested in a -faced Chinese named Kris. Not Kai, or Sehun, or Chanyeol, or Chen.”

“WHAT THE HELL NOONA!” The four boys yelled in unison as Jay and Kyo laughed liked maniacs. As the narrator I feel I should warn you that these girls are not very sane although they aren’t insane enough to be admitted into a mental hospital. Wow… I just broke the fourth wall… That shouldn’t happen. Oh well.

After lot of yelling and then some chasing, Baekhyun, Minseok, Luhan, and Kyo went home. But only after Kyo and Jay guaranteed that the girls would have to pay for any part of the makeover (although they didn’t know that they would be getting makeovers from Jiyong’s friends that were already in the fashion business so they didn’t have to pay anything anyways.)

 

-    -    -

 

The next day passed fairly quickly for the four boys. Before they knew it, they had already finished school and had met Jay’s two friends from China. Kyungsoo thought Tao was intimidating at first but it seemed he was actually an adorable, panda-looking kid. Lay seemed distant at first, and it turns out that he’s always like that… Tao had to stop him from running into the wall a few times.

After all the introductions, the boys, Jay, and Kyo all crammed into Jay’s rental car and headed to Jiyong’s studio where Kyungsoo and his friends would be getting their makeovers.

 

The studio was spacious and full of everything needed for what they were doing. Fabric of all colors were hung on the wall, shoved into drawers, or thrown across the floor. Then there were tubs full of buttons, ribbons, thread, and many other things, lying around everywhere. Jiyong called this ‘organized clutter’ but it was like a tornado went through then came back to finish the job to Kyungsoo.

Jay turned and smiled to the group as she stepped over her boyfriend’s latest project. “This is Jiyong’s studio. We’ll be going to Key’s studio to make your hair fabulous first,” She gestured to a door across the hall and beckoned for the boys to follow her.

Key’s studio was clean and very pink. There was a hot pink salon chair set up in front of a mirror and a table covered in scissors, hairspray, a blow dryer, and various other hair products.

Kyungsoo then realized that Key was Mr. Kim, the teacher that Jay replaced at their high school.

With this new information, he leaned over towards Baekhyun and whispered, “Do you also find it awkward that our teacher is giving us makeovers?”

The brown haired diva shrugged, “Not really. I mean he was more like our friend anyways. He even let us call him Key instead of Mr. Kim. Besides, he has great taste in clothes and appearance in general so he would be one of my first choices to give me a makeover.”

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

We sat down in pink couches that were located in the far corner of the studio. Jay, Kyo, Jiyong, Taemin, and Key stood in front of us and started going over the plan for the rest of the evening.

“So,” Jay started, “We have a plan on how we’re going to do this but I forgot so Kyo will tell you.”

Kyo rolled her eyes but started speaking anyways, “Key is going to do your hair one at a time, during that time, Jiyong will take two of you to his studio to take your measurements. Once you’re done you can come back and sit here while you either wait for your hair to be done or for Jiyong to pick out your clothes from his extensive variety. Once your hair is finished and Jiyong has finished picking out your clothes, you’ll try on one of the outfits and we’ll see your change.”

“Oh! And you aren’t allowed to look in a mirror until we’re completely finished!”

 

-    -    -

 

One by one, my friends and I had our measurement taken and our hair done. At the moment, Jay was going through the papers we did in class and grading them while we all waited for Luhan who was the last to have his hair done.

“Hey Tao,” Jay said while looking at one of the papers, “When you go to school tomorrow, act cute. Kris loves cute things apparently.”

Today, Jay gave us these packets full of questions, which we had to fill out and answer truthfully. Some questions were written in English and some in Hangeul; we were supposed to write a response in English for the questions in Hangeul and in Hangeul for the ones written in English.

Most of the questions were generic like ‘What activities do you participate in?’ or ‘What would you like to do when you’re older.’ But then there were questions that horrified half of the class and reflected Jay’s personality to a ‘T’. Take this question for an example, ‘Would you consider eating cremated human ashes, cannibalism?’ Who puts that on a high school worksheet?

I shouldn’t complain. The activity was entertaining and easy. Jay said she wanted to not do anything again but she’d probably get in trouble for it.

“Okay,” My head snapped up as I awoke from my thoughts, “I have the outfits for each of you set up in the dressing rooms. Go to the curtain with your name beside it.”

 

The end result of the makeovers was amazing, the boys nor anyone else could believe the change. Sure, they weren't perfect, but they'd attract more attention than they ever had before...

 

A/N

Sorry this chapter is so short and crappy. I had major writer's block (and art block but that isn't really related to this). I tried with my blocked and tired mind, the next chapter will be better. 

Would you consider eating cremated human ashes, cannibalism?’ Okay, please don't think I'm insane. I actually saw this on one of my mom's TV shows and I was asking people this question for the next few days. Most people said it was cannibalism, but some people said it wasn't... I think it is. 

Sorry if there are any mistakes and I hope you can forgive me for this chapter. >///<

-Arrow