Kyungsoo's Special Surprise

When the Devils Returned

Do Kyungsoo was average.

 

Average Height.

 

Average life.

 

Average looks.

 

Average everything.

 

Definitely not average eyes. Seriously, those things are equivalent to those of an owl.

 

Okay, maybe those were all lies. Kyungsoo was actually very intelligent; he had the highest test scores in the school. Also, his life was anything but average. His friends and family were completely insane.

 

“Hey Kyungsoo, have you ever imagined how y Kai would be in bed? He would completely dominate you. I always think about Chanyeol like that… I heard his abs were amazing! Just imagine how they would look like when they’re covered in sweat!”

 

Well that escalated quickly.

 

Byun Baekhyun, the reason Kyungsoo walks around half of the day with a face the color of a tomato. He should’ve been used to his friend’s erted and awkward comments but Kyungsoo has never really handled that stuff very well.

 

“Come on Bacon! Can’t you say something decent for once?”

 

Xi Luhan, not one of the more normal ones in the group of friends. He looks like an angel but looks can be deceiving, the psychotic little devil could be worse than Baekhyun sometimes.

 

“I don’t need a lecture, I need answers!” Baekhyun whined.

 

Luhan rolled his eyes, “I have no idea Baek, but does it matter? You’ve been fawning over this guy since freshman year and you haven’t done anything! Just ask him out already.”

 

“I can’t do that! It’s against the social status!”

 

"What social status?”

 

“The one where there are the ‘populars’, normal people, and us- the students that nobody pays attention to! If I ask someone out who’s popular, then I’ll disrupt the social balance!”

 

“You’re any idiot, there’s no social status in high school. That’s only in the movies,” Kyungsoo had finally composed himself when Baekhyun started shouting out nonsense.

 

The two other boys stared at Kyungsoo with wide eyes.

 

“Hey Kyungsoo, we didn’t know you were alive over there,” Luhan said in a joking manner,

 

Kyungsoo just rolled his own large eyes, “Anyways, Baekhyun if you like the guy so much just do what Luhan said and ask him out. The worst thing he can do is say no.”

 

“NO!”

 

”Yeah, just like that. Maybe not as loud or mean…”

 

“Saying no is the worst thing he could ever do! I’d become the laughing stock of the whole school! Why don’t you take your own advice? Kyungsoo can ask

out Kai and Luhan can ask out Sehun.”

 

“I don’t like Sehun! NEVER have and NEVER will!”

 

“And I may like Jongin, but there’s no way I’m going out with the school’s playboy.”

 

“You know he isn’t one of those guys who goes and has with random girls every other night, right? Actually, I don’t think any of the kingkas are like that… Anyways, he just dates the girls for a few days and then dumps them.”

 

“Yeah, I know. But still…”

 

Baekhyun leaned back against his chair and mumbled something unintelligent under his breath.

 

Kyungsoo glanced at his watch and sighed, “Did either of you two notice that it’s 20 minutes into lunch and non of us has eaten anything?”

 

“Not hungry,” His two friends said in unison.

 

The wide-eyed boy pouted, “That’s too bad. I was going to ask if you two wanted to share my lunch, I made too much this morning.”

 

Two heads shot up.

 

Two hands grabbed the lunchbox.

 

Two boys dived into the food like beasts.

 

Lovely.

 

“Kyungsoo chuckled, “And Kyungsoo wins again.”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Nothing. It’s nothing.”

 

-    -    -

 

 

The rest of school was truly uneventful. It was safe to say that Kyungsoo hated school, even though he was the number one student. But people nowadays cared more about money and appearances rather than intelligence.

 

Kyungsoo’s mother had told him and his friends to wait at the school gates after school. Kyungsoo didn’t know why and he didn’t question it but there was a strange feeling in the pit of his stomach… Something interesting was going to happen.

 

So the three boys waited in front of the gates. Baekhyun jumped around his two friends as if he were on a sugar high, Luhan seemed to be looking for something, and Kyungsoo was completely and utterly bored… Well, until Luhan jabbed he and Baekhyun in the side.

 

“Look-”He pointed a feminine finger towards the opposite side of the gate, “It’s Kai and his little pose.”

 

The kingkas seemed to be indulged in an interesting conversation, apparently not noticing the stares from other students.

 

“KYUNGIE!!” The said boy didn’t get a chance to turn his head before he was tackled to the ground. Although, judging by the voice he knew exactly who it was.

 

“Noona! What are you doing here?”

 

The girl got off of Kyungsoo and pouted, “You don’t want to see your sister?”

 

“Of course I do! I just thought you were studying in America?”

 

“I’m studying in Korea for a few months,” She turned towards her brother’s two friends and flashed an 1000 watt smile, “Hey guys! I haven’t seen you in a while. Are you both still as gay as you were when I left?”

 

“Probably more than before you left. But it’s really good to see you Jay noona,” Baekhyun said and was enveloped in a hug by the older.

 

“I am not gay!” Luhan puffed out his cheeks and pouted.

 

“Aww~” Jay cooed as she let go out Baekhyun and embraced the boy, “My baby deer is still in denial.”

 

“Stop squishing him sis, I don’t think-” Jay turned her head and glared at her brother. If looks could kill, Kyungsoo would’ve been skinned and turned into shoes and have had his internal organs sold on the black market to cannibals.

 

“Okay, you’re scaring me, but you still need to-”

 

“Guys…” All heads turned towards Baekhyun, “The kingkas are looking at us.”

 

A few looks were exchanged before the three bickering individuals looked in the direction opposite of them. Sure enough… they were looking at the group.

 

Kyungsoo suddenly took an interest in his shoes, trying to hide his red cheeks.

 

We must’ve been really loud, there’s no other reason they’d be looking over here.

 

“Anyways,” He said after his cheeks returned to their normal color, “I asked you this before, what are you doing here? But here as in HERE, at my school.”

 

Jay removed herself from the Chinese boy and looked at the three. Kyungsoo hadn’t seen his sister in a while but she had changed a lot and she looked good. She had probably grown a few inches since she left about a year ago, she had kept her pale complexion, and her previous long black hair had been cut shorter and dyed a dark shade of red. She was clad in red skinny jeans, a graphic tee, and black combat boots.

 

“For two reasons,:” Jay said, a mischievous grin on her face- one creepy enough to compare to Chanyeol’s- “The first reason is, I heard you moved into your own apartment.”

 

“Yeah, it was closer to the school. Why?”

 

“Because you never told me and we’re supposed to tell each other everything! And I heard it has two bedrooms-“ Kyungsoo nodded hesitantly, he had a good idea of where this was going, “So I’m going to be staying with you while I’m in Korea! I have all my stuff in the car, all I need is you to direct me to the apartment!”

 

Kyungsoo groaned and rubbed his temples, “Why should I even let you stay with me?” He had nothing against his sister… She just could be a little crazy at times and came up with the most ridiculous schemes.

 

“Because Eomma said so, and because of the second reason I’m here.”

 

Kyungsoo looked curiously at Jay -as well as his two friends who had been ‘subtly’ been staring at the kingkas- trying to figure out what the reason was.

 

Jay smiled; excited the three were finally paying attention.

 

“I’ll tell you if you agree to come with me to the café nearby and meet up with my friends. They’re going to help us.”

 

“Help us with what?” Luhan asked and Jay shot him a look, “Okay, fine I’ll go with you. Guys?”

 

The two nodded and Jay clapped her hands together enthusiastically.

 

Kyungsoo sighed at his sister’s behavior, “Okay, we agreed to go with you so what’s your reason?”

 

As if she was expecting this question, she beckoned the boys to come closer and leaned in herself, “To help you boys with your little crush problems,” She winked and walked towards her car, leaving the boys standing there, dumb founded.

 

“Come on boys! We haven’t got all day!” Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, and Luhan scurried over to the beat up car and squeezed in between the junk piled up inside.

 

They left with one thought on the boy’s minds-

 

The arrival of Jay would either change their lives for the better, or embarrass them to the extent where they’ll never be able to show their faces in public again.

 

-   -   -

 

A/N

 

Hello! 

How was the first chapter? We'll be writing about Kai's sister in the next one. 

Amaya and I will most likely be rotating chapters. I write one and the Amaya writes the next.

Sorry if there are mistakes.

 

Comment and subscribe! Please do and I'll love you!

I might have just made it awkward...

 

Anyways, the next chapter is written but it needs to be edited. Most likely the next chapter will be out this week.  I'll be out of school until November and once Amaya is finished with band, the story will be updated more frequently. And even when I'm in scool I tend not to pay attention and write instead so after Amaya's band season we'll be writing more.

 

But in the mean time...

 

 

Thanks! 

(And the gif isn't mine)

 

-Arrow