Chapter 8: Super Generation Couples (YulBum/HeeFany/YoonWon)

Fate, Love and Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

     "Yul unnie! Can you come with me?" Yoona asked Yuri. Yuri send her a deaath glance and Yoona pout. "Fine... That Arrogant Guy done something bad to me....."

 

     "Fine! I'll go then! But I'll ask Kibum to come with me! I don't want to be left alone!" she said and Yoona hugged her tightly.

 

     "Thank you unnie! I love you!" she said using her aegyo. "By the way? I'm really curious about you and Kibum oppa. How it all started?" she asked and Yuri smiled brightly.

 

     "It started with a kiss!" Yuri said and blushed. Yoona rolled her eyes.

 

     "Unnie! Stop referring to a drama!" she said and Yuri throw a pillow on her.

 

     "That's true! It all started with  kiss!" Yuri said and stared at the ceiling.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

  

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

     "Oppa!" Yuri greeted Kibum and he waved at her. "How long did you wait for me?"

 

     "Uhmmm... Not long as I wait for your answer!" he said and Yuri blushed.

 

     "Oppa! Don't tease me!" she said as she hit his arm.

 

     "Nope! i'm not teasing you! Hey do you want to take a walk?" he asked and she nodded.

 

     "Yul..." Kibum mumbles as they continue to walk. "Yul... Life is unfair, right?"

 

     "Huh? I don't think life is unfair..." she answered and Kibum smiled.

 

     "Yes it is... Look.. Siwon got the perfect girl Yoona... Donghae got the Ice Princess Jessica... And Leeteuk got the Dorky Taeyeon... What about me?" he asked and Yuri stopped walking. "Sorry!" he said but Yuri just rolled her eyes.

 

     "Oppa... I'm sorry..." she said and Kibum smiled at her.

 

     "No. It's okay. I can wait! I told you." he said.

 

     "Oppa. I'm not talking about that! Silly!" she said and laughed. Kibum stared at her and leaned closer to her. "Yah! I'm just joking! Who told you that I felt sorry for that? Now move!" she and Kibum suddenly kissed her.

 

     "And who told you I'm not a man?" he asked and laughed. Yuri pushed Kibum away.

 

     "Yah! How dare you kiss me?" she asked.

 

     "Me!" he answered and laughed.

 

End Of Flashback

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

     "Unnie! That's a cute moment!" Yoona said and Yuri send her a death glare. "Yah! Get ready! I don't want arrogant Choi to wai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter