Chapter 13:

Fate, Love and Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Yoona's P.O.V

 

     I received a text message from Nichkhun oppa. He asked me to see him. He said he wanted to say something. And I agreed to meet him. Without Siwon oppa's knowledge. I know that if I tell Siwon oppa about this he wouldn't allow me. But because I'm curious on what Nichkhun oppa told me about him... I agreed...

 

End of P.O.V

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siwon's P.O.V

 

     I should tell Yoona about it. I already make up my mind. She needs to know about it. I can't let Nichkhun tell it to her first. But... If I would let her know... She might leave me... I don't want that to happen. "Choi Siwon! Make up your mind! You can't keep it to her forever!" I thought to myself as I shook my head. Whatever happen... She needs to know! I can't keep a secret to her! I just hope she would understand me...

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

     I went to her house. Her friend Yuri was the one who opened the door.

 

     "Hi Yuri!" I smiled and she sighed.

 

     "What are you doing in here? I thought you are with Yoona?"" she asked me and I widened my eyes.

 

     "Don't fool me! Black pearl! Where is my Yoona?" I asked her and she raised her eyebrow on me.

 

     "Not because you are my Kibum's friend... It doesn't mean you can pull anything you want to call me! Yoona is not here! Aish! She told us that she will meet her oppa! And I thought it was you!" she almost yelled at me and I stared at her. With her eyes. I can see that she is not lying. Wait. I remember what Nichkhun told me before. I shook my head and run fast as I could. I want to see Yoona now. I hope she is not going to meet Nichkhun. I almost went inside to my car but I stopped after I saw Yoona coming. She looked so down. I stared at her and she looked at me. I went to her. I tried to hugged her but she pushed me.

 

     "Oppa! I know you are the most pabo guy on earth! But I believe you couldn't hurt me! Am I right?" she asked me and I nodded.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter