Chapter 6: Super Generation Couples (HaeSica/YoonWon)

Fate, Love and Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica's P.O.v

 

    Yoona will going to marry soon. I bet Seohyun's parents started to find a good husband for her too. What about me? I'm older than them. I should find a nice guy too. But how can I find one? I'm not really into this things.

 

    "Sica unnie! Arrogant Choi said he wants to meet me together with you. Are you okay with that?" Yoona asked me as she entered my room.

 

   "Yah! Is he trying to rubbed a salt on my wounds?" I asked her and she laughed.

 

    "He may be a arrogant type of a person but he is not like that, unnie." she said.

 

    "Are you trying to cover him up? Fine! Because he is your 'future husband' you are taking his side!" I said coldly and she laughed again.

 

    "Is that a yes?" she asked and I nodded. I don't have any chance. Yoon happily went out from my room.

 

End Of P.O.V

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae's P.O.V

 

    "My DEERest Im Choding send me a text, she said YOUR Jessica will come!" Siwon said and I smiled like a fool.

 

    "Aigoo! Donghae! It's your chance now! Show her your fish.. I meant cute side, that can melt her ice!" Eunhyuk said and I send him a death glance. I sat at the couch and keeps smiling as a fool.

 

    "Fishy! If you are just going to play with her... I guess... You should leave her now... You know... Her friend is my 'future wife' and I don't want..."

 

    "Don't worry, Simba. I won't hurt her. She's the first girl who made me like this." I said and Siwon rolled his eyes. "I don't know how did she make me like this. Remember our first meeting? She's actually cold and that made me nervous."

 

    "Our Fishy is in love!" Leeteuk hyung teased me and I blushed.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    After a few hours, I and Siwon finally arrived at the restaurant, where we first met. I sat at my seat and looked around.

 

    "Nervous much, Fishy?" Siwon asked me and I smiled at him.

 

    "Arrogant Choi!" Yoona called us and I saw Siwon winked at her. Jessica sat next to me and I smiled at her.

 

    "Opps. Yah! Arrogant Choi! We have something important t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter