Chapter 15

Fate, Love and Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

     "Wonnie! Hurry up! Today is Yoona's flight! This is your last chance!" Leeteuk shouted. Siwon shook his head and hurreidly went inside the car. They reached the house where Yoona lived earlier than expected.

 

     "C'mon! Don't be afraid! We are here for you! Even if Jessica kicked me out again! I'll alaways be here!" Donghae said as he pushed Siwon. siwon sighed and knocked the door. As expected Jessica, the ice princess opened the door. She send them her ever so famous icy stare.

 

     "What do you want liar?" she coldly asked. Siwon rolled his eyes and once again, Donghae pushed him. "Ah. Right. Where is Yoona? I have something to talk to her." he said.

 

     "Leave now!" Jessica coldly sighed.

 

     "My Jess! It is impolite to send him away!" Donghae said and Jessica send him a icy glare.

 

     "Who is there Sica?" Taeyeon asked as she took a look at their visitors. "Oh my gosh! Are you here for Yoona?" she asked Siwon and he nodded.

 

     "Can I talk to her?" Siwon asked. Jessica and Taeyeon glanced at one another.

 

     "I told him to leave!" Jessica coldly said.

 

      "Aww! Taengoo! The ice princess is really cold!" Leeteuk said as he tried to hugged Taeyeon but Jessica pushed him away.

 

     "Liars! Go away! Yoona is not here! No one is here!" Jessica coldly said.

 

     "Yah! You said no one is there! Then what about you and my Taengoo?" Leeteuk said and Jessica send him a icy glare.

 

     "Please! Just one minute! I need to say something to her. After this... I will never show my face again! I promise!" Siwon said and kneeled down in front of them. Jessica looked away and about to tear up. Taeyeon took a deep breath.

 

     "Leave now!" Yuri suddenly appeared.

 

     "No. I won't! I will leave if Yoona said it to me! I just want to talk to her!" Siwon sincerely said. Taeyeon also looked away.

 

     "Siwon! Let's go! This girls are heartless!" Donghae said as he stared at Jessica.

 

     "Heartless?" Jessica stared at Donghae. "How could you say we are heartless? If Yoona is here then we should at least call her immediately!"

 

     "Is she really not in there?" Kibum asked them and they nodded.

 

     "Jess... Where is she?" Donghae asked her.

 

     "You guys better leave now! We don't have much time for visitors today!" Yuri said but Siwon didn't even moved. He just stayed kneeling down before them.

 

     "I won't leave until you girls tell me where is she!" Siwon said. Taeyeon sighed and went inside. Jessica stared at Siwon and followed Taeyeon inside.

 

     "Leave now. I'm sorry." Yuri said and closed the door of their house.

 

     "Let's go now. Wonnie. Yoona is not in there." Donghae said as he touched Siwon but he pushed him away.

 

     "I said I won't leave! You guys go! I won't leave... I can't... If not today then when? I don't want to waste my life like what I did those times! Those times that I was with her... Those times that I have a chance to tell her the truth! Those times... Those times with her are precious to me." Siwon said as the rain starts to poured.

 

     "Wonnie." Donghae mumbled and kneeled down next to him. Siwon stared at him. After Donghae the other followed him.

 

     "We are a big family! If one of us is crying, we will cry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter