Chapter 11: Worst or Best Day?

Fate, Love and Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon's P.O.V

 

     "Hi Yoong!" I greeted Yoona as I saw her coming down. She sighed. I don't know why but I felt she is not feeling well after our encounter with her ex. "Yoong! Do I look like handsome?" I asked her to cheer up her mood but she just let go of a small smile on her face. "Yah! Are you still thinking of him? Then go and marry him!" I turned my back on her hoping that she will hit me but she didn't she back hugged me all of the sudden.

 

     "Let's go..." she softly said and I just smiled.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

     We reached the place for the dinner with our wedding coordinator. I saw a familiar figure. It seems like I already met him before. If I' am not mistaken he is Nichkhun...

 

     "Yoona!" he greeted her. Luckily she ignored him.

 

     "Yah! You! Stay away from her!" I said as I stuck my tongue out.

 

     "Yoona! I came here to have a dinner with you two. His parents told me to come here so because I'm your wedding coordinator." he said and I widened my eyes. Yoona still ignored him and sat on the chair set.

 

     "Aish! Then I will ask them to fired you!" I said but he ignored me as well.

 

     "Siwon oppa! Go and sit here next to me..." she said on a low tone.

 

     "Sure Yoong..." I said sweetly as I sat next to her. Nichkhun stared at us as he sat in front. He let go of a deep breath and looked away. "Hey! Mr. Coordinator! Aren't you going to coordinate with us?" I said as I laughed.

 

     "So... How to start..." he started and Yoona sighed.

 

     "Please let's make it fast. I'm not on a mood today..." Yoona sounded annoyed this time. We start to discussed every details. As I kept on glancing with Yoona. I know she is not feeling good. I know she still loves him but why she choose me?

 

     "Okay. That's it. I get your dream wedding." Nichkhun said as we finished our discussion.

 

     "Let's go now." Yoona told me as she stood up. I stared at her.

 

     "Go ahead. I'll follow you. I'll go to the restroom. Wait for me on the car. Or if you want... Let's go there together." I evilly smiled at me and she sent me a death glance.

 

     "I'll wait for you on the car!" she said and she left me with Nichkhun. Nichkhun sighed.

 

     "So... What are your plans?" I asked him first. He hissed.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter