Chapter 2: And They Meet Again..

Fate, Love and Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    After a few seconds, Yoona gather all her strenght to pushed Siwon. Siwon smiled at her and she kick him.

 

    "Oh. You like it? Huh? We can do that again!" Siwon said and laughed.

 

    "You'll pay for that!" she said. Siwon winked at her and she walked away from him.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    Siwon headed to Leeteuk's house to informed them on what happened. When he arrived the boys are playing around like kids.

 

    "Siwon!" Leeteuk greeted him first.

 

    "What happened to your blind date?" Shindong asked him right away.

 

    "Did the girl cried hard again?" Kibum asked him and he sat on the couch.

 

    "Of course! If you guys are only there!" Siwon confidently said. "That girl.. I'll never forget how did she embarrassed me!" he thought to himself.

 

    "Ah! I have to meet someone! I just met her from the chat! Do you guys want to come with me? I actually told her that I'll bring my friends!" Eunhyuk suddenly said and the boys gets excited.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    Meanwhile at SNSD's house. The girls are doing nothing. When Yoona opened the door, they all gather around her and start to flood her with questions.

 

    "Yoong! How is your prince?" Taeyeon asked her and she smiled.

 

    "Ah! He? Uhm.. He is good looking.." she started. "But. He is so stupid!" she laughed.

 

    "So funny! Let me guess! You dumped him!" Yuri said and they laughed.

 

    "How did you get that so fast? Yeah! I dumped him. And if only you girls are there!" she said and laughed. "That ert! I'll make sure he'll pay!" she thought to herself.

 

    "How can Yul not get it so fast.. You always dumped every guys your parents asked you to date." Sooyoung said.

 

    "Yoong. Can't you be a nice girl to boys? You know. Love is happiness!" Fany said and mde Yoona laughed.

 

    "Yeah! Happiness! Especially after that Jang Wooyoung dumped you and Taeng unnie!" she said and Taeyeon hit her.

 

    "Yah! Don't mention the name of that stupid playboy!" she said.

 

    "But.. still.. Taeng and Fany had been fooled by that Jang Wooyoung!" Sica coldly said.

 

    "And sica had been foo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter