Chapter 10: Problems Will Start

Fate, Love and Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's P.O.V

 

     I don't get it why we need to take a picture before our official wedding. Going to marry is already driving me crazy! Now! I have to take a picture with him!

 

     "Yoong! Yah! What took you so long!" Siwon yelled outside. He is really hot tempered and compare to Nichkhun he is nothing. "Aish! Yah! Can't you move fast?" he impatiently yelled. I laughed.

 

     "Oppa! I'm stuck! I can't move!" I lied as I keep my laugh.

 

     "You are such a troublesome! I'll get you there!" he said and I widened my eyes.

 

     "You don't have to!" I said in panic. I really don't know what to do now. Before I said anything again he opened the curtain and stared at me.

 

     "Just like what I've thought! You lied because you want me to be here! Right?" he said as his face comes close to mine.

 

     "Yah! Go away! I didn't lie because I want you here! Now Go away!" I said but he leaned more closer to me.

 

     "You are lying again." he said on a flirtatious tone. I looked away to avoid his eyes and I can't help but to blushed more hard.

 

     "Uhmm? Sir and Ma'am? Are you ready?" the assistant called us. Siwon smiled at her.

 

     "Urgh! Bad timing! We'll go!" he said as he stared at me.

 

     "Youngsters nowadays..." I heard the assistant sighed.

 

     "You are so lucky today! Later! I'll show what Choi Siwon can do!" he smirked and I just rolled my eyes.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

     "Aish! Where is the photographer?" Siwon oppa unpatiently asked.

 

     "He'll be here...." The assistant said and Siwon sighed.

 

     "I'm sorry for keeping you guys waiting..." the photographer said. It's kinda weird. That voice was really familiar to me. I turned around and I almost fell on the ground luckily Siwon oppa catch me.

 

     "It's him..." I mumbled. Siwon stared at me.

 

     "What are you talking about?" he asked me and pushed Siwon.

 

     "Oh! I didn't expect this. Yoona?" he said and I widened my eyes. I can't believe that my first love. The guy who left me with no words. The guy who almost made me die is in front of me. I fake a smile.

 

     "Nice to see you again... Nichkhun..." by saying Nichkhun, I can't help but to get angry.

 

     "Yah! Mr. Photographer! Let's take a picture! We're busy for our wedding prepation!" Siwon said. I'm really lucky that he is with me now. Because if not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter