Chapter 179

FUNNY GIFS( PART 4)

For perfANDgorg! Sorry it took so long!

Characters: Zelo, Yongguk, and you

Description: You went to a B.A.P concert and you have bumped into Yongguk and Junhong...

Angelina POV

Today was finally the day of the B.A.P. concert. I've been camping out the night before ust to see them. I walked into a room casually and no one has stopped me. I needed to get myself and some friends some coffee. I put the coffees on a tray and I turned around and I have bumped into the two tall figures. The coffee fell and  I look up. In front of my two eyes, I see Bang Yongguk and Choi Junhong. Bang Yongguk and Choi Junhong!! I quickly bowed and apologized. Trying to clean their outfits, Junhong stopped and smiled at me. That smile was the most beautiful feature I've seen on Junhong. I smiled back at him and he gives me several cups of coffee on a tray. While Junhong was getting coffee, Yongguk asked me my name and we exchanged numbers. Trying to hold in my squealing, Junhong came back with a tray of coffee. "This is for you noona. I'm sorry that we've spilled your coffees noona." (<- just pretend you're his noona >.> <.<) 

Having to stay in the room for a while, the members and I all have exchanged numbers and the concert was about to start. "Angelina, come back to this room after the concert please?" Yongguk asked with his gummy smile. I nodded and went into the concert room.

When the concert ended, I came back into the room and I see all the members talking to each other. Yongguk notices me first and comes to me. "You came back!" Yongguk excitedly said, smiling widely. "Shall we play a game with the members?" I nodded in agreement and we started playing games.

Time has passed and I look at the screen of my phone. It read 2:30 A.M. I yawned a bit, hoping that no one saw. Unfortuantely, Junhong saw and he told the member that it was time to get ready to leave /cries/ I helped them clean up and yongguk offered a ride home. I got into their car and I told them the address to my house.

Arriving at the house, the car door opened and as I was about to get out, I feel a strong pair of arms grab me and a pair of lips on my cheek. I turn around. It was Yongguk. I blushed hard, thanking that it was a dark night. "Although I might be a lot older than you but I had fun tonight. I wish to see you in the next concert! I'll be there next to you. Don't forget to text me okay? If you need anything text me."

I nodded and smiled. I walked to the front of the door and the last words I heard were "SAME GOES FOR ME NOONA!" Junhong. I giggled to myself before I got ready to sleep.