Chapter 166

FUNNY GIFS( PART 4)

So last year in May, I went to the BAP concert and I'm going again in April.

I'm about to tell you my story of what happened last year. Don't hate me /cries/

It was just all fortune. Here:

 

So the day of the BAP concert came at last and I wait on line from 5:00 A.M. until the concert time which was 7:00 P.M. so I needed coffee and so did my dad. So I went in a room and no one stopped me and I thought that everyone was allowed in. I got an Iced Americano and I notice someone coming next to me but I don’t turn around. So after getting my dad’s coffee, I turn to my right and see Kim Himchan and I turn back and lightly squeal. I turned back to my right but now I see Himchan smiling down at me. So I said, “Would you like coffee?” in Korean and he nodded and I gave him coffee. Then I turn around and see Bang Yongguk right in my face and I spill the coffees -.- my coffee. My special coffee there… I freaked out because I spilled some on his shirt and he said that it was ok and that smile came on his face. Then he made me a whole other coffee which I didn’t give a because it was by BANG YONGGUK <3 Then just as I was about to go back to my dad, Yongguk was all like, “come back in when you give that to someone.” Then I was all like, “oh ” all in my head. So I told my dad that I had to use the bathroom and I went back in the room and Yongguk saw me then he smiled. *oh my gosh I was dead* I was like 2 inches under him. Then guess what. Guess what happened. He got up and hugged me. Oh Jesus. Oh Lord Jesus. No one was around. Thank the Good Lord. I hugged back lightly. Then he was like, “do you have a boyfriend?” I was like “What if I do?” I was trying to challenge him. Then he was like “then I would ask him to break up with you.” And he told me to go back to the room after the concert ended. The conversation went like that for like 10 minutes then the concert was about to start. Then he gave me a VIP pass /dies/ I went to the VIP section and I texted my dad if I could be there and he said ok but I felt really bad for my dad though because he was all by himself.  So after the concert ended, I went back to the room and I told my dad to go home without me and he gave me a curfew to get back before 4 AM. So Yongguk found me getting coffee again and he tapped me and guided me to the members. Then we played games and and I got all the members’ phone numbers except Himchan >.< he uses an email including the managers and sweg. Then I see Zelo smiling at me and I smile back at him. I scan his face and then notice his earrings and I said that I liked them and then he gave me a set. Daehyun and I were talking the loudest and the most. He and I somehow have a lot in common…:/ I look at the time and it was like friggin 3:00 A.M. and I started to get tired and Yongguk noticed and they brought me back home. But! Just as I was about to leave, Moon Jongup pulls me back in the car and kisses my cheek. You know what he said? Oh my gosh. You know what he said? He said, “Don’t forget about me. I’ll be there by your side. Don’t forget about me. I might be a kpop idol and be busy most of the time but I’ll be your oppa and I’ll always be there by your side. I love you.” I still remember what he said before he got red and closed the car door and they left. I just stood there… surprised. That’s my story.