Complete

THIS CHRISTMAS

The girl pulled his suitcase out of the Incheon International Airport as he looked around. Looking for the person who already promise to pick her up in the airport. It’s already six in the evening. Looks like she’s become the last person that still not arrive yet again. Everybody must have been waiting for her at home.

It's going to always be this anyway. That's because she’s the only family member that live across the country. Since eight years ago, she has been living in Japan because she got a postgraduate scholarship there and ended up working in Japan as a public relations from one of the major South Korean cosmetics company there. And it makes her being the only person in her family that rarely come home if it’s not for Christmas because she’s very bussy with her work.

When she was looking for her cell phone in her bag, someone tap her shoulder. She raise her head and smiling at the person that standing beside her just now.

“Welcome home, Kwon Soyeon-ssi." Said him make Soyeon hitting his arm softly.

“Since when have you being this polite to me, Yang Seungho?" asked Soyeon made ​​Seungho smile at her warmly.

"Come on, your family have been waiting for you at home." Seungho took Soyeon’s suitcase and let Soyeon walk first.

“After you, beautiful lady.”

Soyeon chuckled a bit and bow a little to Seungho. “Thankyou so much, Mr. Yang.”

On the way to her hometown in Pyeongchang, Soyeon just stick with her iPad, cellphone, and some papers that makes her doesn’t speak to Seungho at all. Seungho glanced to check what is Soyeon doing right now and realized that Soyeon is glued with all of her job.

"You're still working in holiday like this?" asked Seungho can’t believe with Soyeon is doing.

"Eo.." said Soyeon shortly.

“Can you leave you job just for this holiday? You can do it after this Christmas holiday ended.” Said Seungho. Soyeon shoke her head.

“I can’t. I need to do this if i want to have a free holiday.”

"You're never change, Soyeon-a. There’s only work, work and work in your brain. Sometimes you even forget everything around you when you're dealing with your job." Says Seungho.

Soyeon don’t answer anything. She still concentrate with her endless job make Seungho sigh annoyed.

"You know, sometimes you also have to think about your own happiness and pleasure, Soyeon-a. For example, begin to start a relationship with a namja. Don’t with that papers and tablets on your hand." Said Seungho and finally decided to focus to the street in front of him rather than expecting Soyeon will leave her job and talking with him.

But Soyeon actually hear everything that Seungho told her very clearly. Especially about the relationship thing. But she was trying to keep quiet and concentrate on her work that has to be done quickly if she wants a free holiday without any job left.

-0-

Jinwoon know the person inside that car that just arrived in front of the house. He rushed into the house and screaming when he see the person who get out from the car.

“Soyeon noona is here! Let's have dinner!" Jinwoon said excitedly make ​​all of his brothers and sisters become very excited to welcome Soyeon.

“Hello everyone!” Soyeon greet everyone in the living room, make everyone welcome her happy.

"Soyeon unnie!" two of her sisters walk to Soyeon and hug her tightly.

"Hyominnie, Jiyeonnie. I miss you girls." Said Soyeon.

Jihoon ruffles Soyeon hair.  “Hei, sist. You look so mature and beautiful right now.” Said Jihoon and hug Soyeon after that.

“Annyeong, celebrity oppa, Jongki Oppa.” Said Soyeon in both of her Oppa’s hug.

"Soyeon noona , we almost starved to death because of waiting you here." Jinwoon hugging his beloved noona make Soyeon pinch his cheek.

“You always hungry, Wonnieya.” Said Soyeon make Jinwoon smile wider at her.

“Let’s meet eomma. She’s still in shower, but you can surprise her when she come out from her bathroom. Kajja unnie!” said Jiyeon and Hyomin to Soyeon and pull her upstair.

When the girls left, all of the boys walk into the living room.

"Hyung, are you going back with my sister?" asked Jinwoon makes Seungho laugh.

"Ani! I just picked her at the airport, doesn’t mean that i’m get back with her." said Seungho. Make two of the hyungs and Jinwoon stare at him teasing. Because Seungho is Soyeon’s childhood friend and also a member of the same soccer team in highschool with the Kwon’s boys, it makes Seungho close with them all and even considered a family.

"Don’t lie to us Seungho-ya. You're the only man who can get close to Soyeonnie. She's always thinking about her study and now it’s her job, but she can’t resist you to take her anywhere. It’s only you who can defeat her career.” Said  Jihoon and taped Seungho’s shoulder.

“No, hyung. Me and Soyeon already a history since she was choosen to go to pursued her dream. And i never become the one who can defeat her career. All of you can.” Said Seungho make Jihoon tap Seungho shoulder again.

“I’m glad that Soyeon always has you beside her.”

Suddenly, Seungho look at the man who following them to the living room.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Joon imnida.” He bow at Seungho make Seungho reply him with a confused look.

“N.. ne.. i’m Seungho.”

Jinwoon realize the situation. “He’s your hobae, Seungho hyung.”

“What? Hobae?” ask Seungho still not understand.

“He’s Hyominnie namja chingu. Since you’re the first person that become the boyfriend of the girl, so you’re the sunbae and he’s your hobae.”

“Ah... okay, okay. So all of you already do the thing that you do with me before?” ask Seungho witty make Jihoon suddenly remember something.

“Right! Ya, we still not do the orientation.” Said Jihoon to the boys, make all of them smile sly at Joon. Joon just silent when all of them walk closer to him.

And then four of them look at Joon with their straight looks make Joon gulping himself.

“Ya,” Jihoon suddenly change his voice to be more low and scary.

“You... need.... to... beat... Seungho.... in the....”

“Soccer game in playstation. Do you dare to accept this orientation?” ask Jinwoon also following his hyung style of voice. Joon gulping once again and noding his head.

“Ye... Ye, hyung.” Said Joon scared to the straight and cold faces in front of him. And suddenly, four of them laughing together.

“Alright then! Seems there’s a competition to be the best Kwon’s brother-in-law, here. The loser will be kicked off from the family!” Said Jinwoon excited make Joon bulging his eyes. Jongki laugh and walk to Joon who still look so stiff and nervous.

“Don’t listen to them, Joon-a. It’s just for having fun.” said Jongki make Joon noding his head. Jongki then look at his three brothers.

“You’re , guys.” Said him make everybody laugh and finally tapping Joon’s shoulder and walk to the family rooms to start the competition. 

The girls waiting for her mom in front of her bedroom’s door. And when the door is open, Soyeon greet her mom happily. "Eomma!!!"

"Omo!!! My  daughter Soyeonnie!” she hug Soyeon right away because of happiness.  “Eomma missed you so much, Yeonnie-ya." Said her mother while kissing Soyeon’s cheek many times.

“I miss you so much too, eomma...” said Soyeon. 

"Omo! You look so pretty and cute, Soyeonie. I can’t believe that you’re their unnies.” Said her mother make Hyomin and Jiyeon protest immediately. 

“But it’s true, girls.” Said Soyeon make Hyomin and Jiyeon just pouting their lips make four of them laugh after that.

"Alright then, go and get clean up. So we can have our dinner together. I’ll asked Seungho to have dinner with us, eo?"

"Ne," Soyeon kissed her cheek once again and then walked to her own room with Hyomin and Jiyeon that will following their unnie wherever she goes like when they just a little girls back then.

-0-

Soyeon, Jiyeon and Hyomin are helping their mother prepare all the food on the dining table. When their finished preparing the food, they call all of the boys who still playing thier video game in family room. After all of them gather together in the dining table, they start to pray and after that they begin to start the dinner.

While the other still bussy with their food, Hyomin still bussy to prepare a food for her lover Joon that make Jinwoon and Jiyeon laugh at them.

“He’s a mature man, unnie-ya. He can take his food by himself.” Said Jiyeon.

“Ani. I want to do it because i want to be a good wife.” Said Hyomin make all of them laugh together.

“What? Wife? You two want to get married?” ask Jihoon make Hyomin and Joon just smile shyly.

"Noona, you look more like her mother, not her wife." Said Jinwoon and make Hyomin glare at him.

"Soyeonnie, you’re a vegetarian now? You only eat vegetables without rice. You used to like meat and pork, now you only eat this lettuce and potatos? You're so skinny already right now. Stop dieting." Said Jihoon to Soyeon when looking at her dongsaeng when she’s eating the vegetables only and leave the rice and also pork and chicken untouched. All attention go to Soyeon now and nodded in agreement with Jihoon.

“Your oppa is right, Soyeonnie. You look tired and too skinny. Do not work too hard or you're going to be sick." Said mother on Soyeon with a worried tone and expression. Soyeon smiled and nodded his head.

"I know, mom. But my job demand all of it’s employees to look perfect for the samples of the cosmetics. So I can not overstep the rules and decided to not dieting right now. Or I'll lose my job." Soyeon answered.

"You're not a model, noona. You’re just a public speaker for you cosmetics company. Hyomin noona can keep eating as much as she wants to, even though she's a model." Said Jinwoon.

"That’s the point, Jinwoon-a. Since i’m the spokesperson in the company, i always stand at front of peoples to promote my product. And I need to show people how this cosmetics done to me and my body also become the consideration for the consuments. And for Hyomin, it's indeed her luck to not getting fat by eating to much food. But I'm not. From all of eomma’s children here, my body propotion is the most imperfect. I’m short, easy to get fat, and i have a round and chubby face. So I should be able to take care of myself better." Said Soyeon make all of her siblings just silent because they can’t debate the sucsessful spokesperson woman when she’s start to speak.

"Wow. You’re so strict, Soyeon-a. But even after you've been taking care of yourself like this too, there are no men who approaching you beside Seungho. Did you guys already planning to get married latter because you have a difficulty to find a man?"

What just Jihoon said make Seungho choking with his food and and Soyeon looked annoyed.

"I still not think about it, Oppa. I still focus in my career and my life. I’m still young. And," she turned to both of her oppas that across her side by side.

"I still have two single Oppas who not even showing any sign of having a woman until now. So how can I step over both of you. Especially you, Rain Oppa." Soyeon call Jihoon with his stage name.

"You’re already thirty-one years old right now. When will you get married? My Boss in the office is very pretty, she also has the same age as you are. She is also a smart and mature woman. And she is also from the same hometown with us which will also come back here for this Christmas. So, I’m invited her for dinner if she had time. Then I'll introduce you to her." Said Soyeon. Jihoon shook his head immediately.

"No. I do not need your help to get a woman. After all, I'm an artist. There’s definitely a lot of women who want to be in a relationship with me. Same as you are, I still did not want a family. And eomma never forced me to. Right, eomma?" asked Jihoon to his mother, make his mother just laughed at him.

"But Jongki oppa, Soyeon unnie, and I want to get married, oppa.” Said Hyomin make everyone laugh out loud especially Jihoon.

"Ya! Unnie! You might want to get married. But how about Joon oppa?" Said Jiyeon.

"Why all of you always teasing me and my boyfriend? We love each other. Compared to all of you, it’s always been me that dare to introduce a special person in my life since a long ago to this family." Said Hyomin to all of her family. Make them laughing.

"All right, all right. I want to ask Joon. Why do you love my sister? She’s spoiled girl, self-centered, childish, emotional, and sometimes hard to handle. Is because she’s beautiful?" Asked Jihoon on Joon make the situation getting awkard.

"He can’t answer the question, noona-ya." Said Jinwoon to Hyomin.

“Kwon Jinwoon! Oppa, can you stop being so annoying?” said Hyomin to Jihoon. But Joon smile at her and nodding his head.

"It’s okay, Hyomin-a.” Said Joon make all of them look at Joon.

"Hem... I also do not know why I fell in love with Hyomin. I just know that I love her. Maybe a blind love, or maybe an unconditional love. But, since i love her, my life is getting better and better everyday. I can’t lie, when we first met, i was amaze with her apperance, but when we start to know better, it’s change. Her pretty heart that make me fall in love with her everyday. And her look is just a bonus." Answer Joon makes Hyomin speechless and amazed. While all of her siblings cheer on him.

"You pass the selection Kwon family." Said Jihoon, raising his glass to make a salute for Joon, make all family members clapping happily.

"Jongki oppa, you did not say anything the whole time. Are you sleeping?” ask Soyeon make Jongki who still eating his pork look at everybody.

“Huh? Ani. I’m listening.” Said Jongki.

“You've always been like this. You’re so silent and quiete. Really a reversal version with you're chatty character on the radio when you're broadcasting." Teased Jiyeon to Jongki who sitting next to her. Jongki is the quietest of all his siblings. That’s why everybody still can’t believe why he can be a radio broadcaster. But also because he’s quiete, he’s the most truted person in the family and the one that all of his siblings run in to when they need a person to listening their story.  

"I just could not keep up with all of you when you all start to blabbering." Said Jongki on his brothers and sisters then eat her food again.

“Trully, the most coolest Kwon’s family member. Kwon Jongki. He even looks more awkward than Seungho and Joon." Said Jihoon make everyone laugh Jongki just hit his brother lightly.

"Jongki oppa, how can you have a girlfriend if you rarely talking like this? Maybe you need to have a relationship with the ahjumma who’s selling the roasted sweet potatoes. So you can speak more often." Said Soyeon and make the whole family laugh together.

-0-

The Kwon’s girls were gathered in their eldest unnie’s bedroom. They decided to sleep together because they’re missed each other. When the house was not renovated and still the old little house when they just a little girl, they share the room together. And when all of the three eldest siblings start to get a job and can make more money they renovated the house to become this big, so all of the children have their own bedroom and makes the girls sometimes missed each other, especially when they need to live far away from each other this pas eight years.

"Jiyeon, what about your college?" asked Hyomin to Jiyeon.

"I have a theatre audition the day after tomorrow. And I hope that I can get the part and play on stage." Jiyeon answered.

"That’s great, Jiyeon-a. I’m sure that you will get the main role! And how about you Hyominnie? Where were you and Joon met?”

“Hem... he’s my photographer, unnie. He’s so nice and gentle. He’s really taking care of me alot.” Said Hyomin. Soyeon nod her head.

“Yes. He looks really gentle and sincere with you. So, have you and Joon ever..." Soyeon demonstrate the kissing style with both of hands. Hyomin screamed embarrasse.

"Ya! Unnie! Do not talk about that sort of thing. There’s Jiyeon here!" Replied Hyomin make two of her sisters laugh.

"Jiyeon has grown up. It’s not a be problem if she heard this." Said Soyeon make Jiyeon nodded.

"What should I say?" Said Hyomin little embarrassed. "He’s sweet and romantic. I can’t ressist." Said Hyomin makes her siblings laugh.

"Then you, Soyeon unnie. Are you and Seungho oppa already decided to get back together?" Said Jiyeon.

Soyeon suddenly froze when she hear what was her dongsaeng talking about. Jiyeon and Hyomin immediately realize of Soyeon’s changing attitudes. Jiyeon immediately ask for her forgiveness.

"Unnie, mianhae... I did not mean it that way. Forget it. We better talk about our plans for tomorrow after I get home from college. We still to buy some Christmas presents." Said Jiyeon trying to change the subject. Soyeon smiled at her. She pinched her cheeks and lay on her bed.

"Let's think about it tomorrow. We still have nine more days to spend. I'm pretty tired today. The flight delay forced me to sit for four hours and it makes my waist feels very stiff. Let's get some sleep so we can feel better and fresh tomorow. Okay?" Said Soyeon on her siblings and start to close her eyes and go to sleep. Both of them agree and following her sister to get in sleep.

To Be Continued

Annyeong readers!

This is the new chapter. 

Soyeon finally here and they finally gather together as a complete happy family.

It's a prologue guys, so it's kinda boring, sorry...

But i promise to make the chapter getting more interesting for the next chapter.

So, for my review, i need your comments and subscribe guys. Don't forget to upvotes and sorry for all of the mistake here. 

Keep waiting and happy reading, my lovely readers!

Love, rashimaa