Another Meeting and Two Strips

THIS CHRISTMAS

Almost all off the people in the department stores look toward Jihoon that pushing the trolley, following his mother everywhere she go like a little boy. A top artists and world class shopping at the grocery store at the country side is a rarely thing here. His outfit is also quite simple and make no impression that he is a Rain who always came out on the television.

Two teenage girls, which had followed Jihoon finally nervously approached him with a note and a pencil on their hands.

"Are... Are you ... Rain Kwon?" one of the girl asked him nervously. Rain smiled gently and nodded his head. They look speechless for a while and finaly the other one take a turn to speak.

"Can... Can... Can you give us your signature?" she’s handing her a pen and piece of paper to Jihoon.

"Of course." Said Jihoon humble and take a pen and paper from her, and then he sign it.

"What's your name?" Asked Jihoon.

"I'm... Im Gewon, and.. she’s Ham Na Rin."

After signing autographs and take a picture together, that two girls excused themselves to go. Misok look at her eldest son.

"Do you feel uncomfortable being here, Jihoonie?" asked his mother. Jihoon shook his head immediately.

"Of course not, eomma. I'm actually very happy to accompany you shopping. I usually handle the situation like before, eomma. It’s even better here rather that Seoul. Seoul will be ten times worse than this . After all, how could I feel uncomfortable in my hometown, with you?" Said Jihoon. Mother her son's cheek lovingly and back shop.

When they are finished shopping, Jihoon and his mother returned to the car to go home. And when they get to the parking lot, Jihoon eyes instantly widened. While the mother was also very surprised to see what happened in front of them.

"Jihoon... your car..."

"My... my car..."

Jihoon immediately ran to his car and took the rearview mirror that fell to the ground with a broken condition. He looked at the car rearview mirror without being able to say anything because of too shocked. Suddenly,

"Sir, there it is! That is the car. Help me, sir. Please call the owner. It’s because of me. I am a..."

Jihoon turned and look at a woman who is now also looked at him surprised. She know who he is. She stood beside the security guards who are now walking towards Jihoon’s car. All of the people have started to pay attention to them. The woman then walked slowly toward Jihoon who turned his back. But, before she approach Jihoon, Jihoon’s mother hold her hand.

“Are you the one who did this to my son’s car, agashi?" Said the mother softly. That woman sighed and nodded her head. The she start to bow several times at Jihoon’s mother.

"Jeosonghamnida, ahjummonie. Jeosonghamnida." Said her.  Jihoon see it without being able to give any reaction. Still busy calling the call insurance.

"I accidentally hit your son’s car, Ahjummonie. I'm so sorry."Said her to Jihoon’s mother. Jihoon’s finaly called Jihoon who still on his phone. Jihoon initially refused. But because his mother force, Jihoon finally approached the woman as well.

"Emkr... emkr..." Jihoon clear his throat to call the woman who still look the ground feeling guilty.

“Jogieo…” When se heard Jihoon’s voice, she lifted her head and .

"Kwon... Rain," Said the woman as she was aware of who he is now before. He is South Korea's top idol that have gone international. Jihoon looked at him with a look of annoyance, but he try so hard not to show his rage too much because her face already look so pale and pathetic enough.

"It’s done. I don’t want to make this things bigger. I’m not going to extend any situation. I have my car insurance and I already called them, so you can leave." Asked Jihoon try and reduce as much as possible to hide his frustration.

“Andwe. I need to take all of the responsibility. Let me pay for your car repairmen and every little bit of the costs. I feel so sorry, Jihoon-ssi. Seriously.” Said her make Jihoon shoke his head a little.

“No. It was accident and you also didn’t expect this to happened. So, I forgive you already. And I’m really serious about everything. So, it will make me feel better if you just forget everything and start to worried about the damage of your own car.”

She feel so speechless because of Jihoon’s kindness and again she was about to bend, but Jihoon hold her immediately. The woman slowly looked at Jihoon.

"You ... You do not need to do that, really." Said Jihoon slowly and try as much as possible to show her that it was her sincere words. Jihoon’s mother so proud and give a smile for her eldest son.

"Gomapseumnida. Gomapseumnida, Rain-ssi." Said the woman finally without bowing to him. Jihoon sigh to end his irritation that already gone somewhere because of seeing her behavior that can make Jihoon feel comforted.

The woman was now turning to the mother Jihoon. She give a dwwp bow again.

"Gomapseumnida, Ahjummonie." Said her full of gratitude. Jihoon’s mother gently patted her shoulder.

"Gwenchana. I also had three daughters that maybe have the same age as you. So I feel hurt when  there’s a men who do not respect you, because I feel like looking at my own daughter ." Said mother make ​​Jihoon immediately turned to her, feeling annoyed.

"Thank you Ahjumma. But Rain-ssi actually deserves to mad at me. I'm the onw who made his car broken." Said the woman full of guilt.

"I'm not mad at you. I’ll put it behind me already. After all, it happens , and we can’t do anything about it." Said Jihoon. The woman bow forward once again make Jihoon hold it again.

"Stop doing something like that. I feel bad myself." Said Jihoon make her smile relief .

"Gomawoyo, Rain-ssi." He says. Jihoon nodded and returned to his car which has now been taken care of by a mechanic that just called by the security guard .

"What's your name, agashi?" asked Jihoon’s mother. The woman held out her hand which immediately greeted by the mother.

"My name is Song Hye Gyo, ahjumma." Said Hyegyo polite. Jihoon’s mother patted her shoulder.

"You're so beautiful. How old are you?"

"This year I'm thirty-one years old, ahjumma."

"You're as old as Jihoon. Ah, I mean Rain."

"I know who's his real name, everyone does. He's a very famous artist in South Korea." Said her, watching Jihoon that are now talking to someone on his cellphone.

Not so long, Jihoon back to his mother and Hyegyo. He spoke directly to his mother."We seems have to go home with a cab, eomma. My car will be taken by the insurance. Wait a minute, I’ll get you a taxi."

"Yes, arasso."

Hyegyo suddenly remember something. "Excuse me Jihoon-ssi."

Jihoon looked at Hyegyo that just call him by his real name.

"I can take both of you home with my car." Said Hyegyo to Jihoon and his mother.

"No, it’s fine. We could take a taxi." Reject Jihoon directly.

"No, I can not let you take a taxi because of me. Anyway, this is a little thing that I do to express my apologies to you, Jihoon-ssi. I do not feel comfortable if I have not done anything to you, moreover because you already done many things for me." Answer Hyegyo.

Jihoon mother again motioned to his son to agree and accept Hyegyo’s offer. Finally, Jihoon nodded and they started to put all of the shopping bag into the car and drive home together.

-0-

"Eomma! Gwencana?" Hyomin said as she opened the door to her mother when she got home. Mother nodded her daughter’s back that now hugging her because of relieve.

"We were both okay. It’s just a little damage on your oppa’s car." Said mother as she walked inside. Soyeon come later and also asked the same thing to her mother with a worried look.

"Joon, Seungho, help your hyung take the groceries outside, okay." mother said to the two men who also stood behind Soyeon and Hyomin. Both of them obeyed their mother-in-law immediately and walked out to take the groceries with Rain. Hyomin take her mother to her room to accompany her clean herself and Soyeon walk to the kitchen to take care of everything.

Not so long, Jihoon come inside the kitchen with shopping bags in both hands. Soyeon stared at her oppa, "Your car,"

"I don’t want to talk about that." Said Jihoon make Soyeon nodded obediently and leave the shopping bag on the pantry.

And after that, Hyegyo walk into the kitchen also with shopping bags in both hands before Rain walk out. And suddenly,

"Hyegyo Unnie?"

Soyeon look so surprise at the presence of her boss in front of her. Hyegyo also surprised to see Soyeon that is no other that her trusted market promotion manager.

"Soyeon-a? Ah, Kwon Soyeon!" Soyeon and Hyegyo then hug each other.

 “Why are you here, unnie? Don’t tell me that you’re agree with my offer about get to know with one of my oppa?" Said Soyeon in a teasing tone. Hyegyo smiled shyly and started to. But the presence of Jihoon then make her shut again.

Soyeon look at her oppa that just came from outside and pull his hand to stand beside her. "Jihoon oppa, do you remember about the person who I what introduce to you?". Jihoon looked at his sister with a laze expression. But, Hyegyo looked at Soyeon in her shocked face, oppa?

"Yes. Your boss, right?” said Jihoon. Soyeon nodded and then pull Hyehyo closer.

"Kwon Jihoon, this is my boss, Song Hye Gyo. Song Hye Gyo, this is my brother, Kwon Jihoon."

And the next second, both of them gasping on each other because of shocked.

"You?" said Jihoon who then shouted down by Hyegyo’s shocked voice.

"You?" said them together. Then they look at Soyeon in a snap.

"Him?" Hyegyo surprised and appoint Jihoon that also reply by him.

"Her?"

-0 -

Everything become so clear to Soyeon. Hyegyo presence here is not because she accepted Soyeon offer to meet with her oppa that it is indeed Jihoon. Hyegyo presence here precisely because she’s connected with Jihoon through the disaster with Jihoon car before Soyeon introduce them to.

Now Hyegyo was sitting at the pantry table with Soyeon, Hyomin, Jiyeon, Joon and Jinwoon. While Jihoon were going to his car insurance place that is in Seoul with Jongki and Seungho.

“Why don’t you tell me that you’re Rain Kwon’s dongsaeng, Soyeon-a?” ask Hyegyo make Soyeon laugh. Yup, Soyeon never told anyone about the fact that the most popular idol in South Korea is her brother. She feel that is not something that she have to brag off.

"I sincerely apologize for that, Ahjumma." Said Hyegyo when mother came to the kitchen after she finished her bath just now. Mother smiling and holding Hyegyo’s hands. They also just knew that Hyegyo is Soyeon’s boss in the office and also the closest friend to Soyeon, and make all of the family accept her precense gladly.

Soyeon then ask Hyegyo for dinner together before she going home. Hyegyo initially refused, she feel that she already made a lot of trouble for Kwon family, especially for Jihoon. But mother forced her, and finally Hyegyo could only say yes.

Jiyeon and Hyomin then helped their mother to prepare dinner because Soyeon must accompany Hyegyo in the living room. Suddenly Hyomin feel somehow uncomfortable. Jiyeon aware about her unnie condition that suddenly looks pale and sweaty.

"Unnie, gwenchana?" asked Jiyeon to Hyomin. Hyomin nodded weakly. Her hands also have started to not be able to hold the things on it tightly.

"You look pale, unnie. Jinjja gwenchana?"

"Yes... I'm fine..." Hyomin suddenly ran to the bathroom because she suddenly nauseous and want to vomit.

"Hyominnie!" Joon immediately follow Hyomin worried with Jiyeon and mother. Soyeon that is in the living room also trying to figure out what happened by looking at the kitchen but can’t find anything.

Hyomin continued vomiting in the bathroom. Jiyeon massage Hyomin’s neck while Joon constantly her back gently. After Hyomin finish vomiting, Joon help her clean her face.

"You're sick, Hyominnie. You look so pale." Said mother to Hyomin worried.

"Yes unnie. Your face looks very pale earlier. You're also constantly sweating. Do you eat something wrong?” Asked Jiyeon. Hyomin shook her head weakly. Joon embrace Hyomin and bring her to her room.

"Na gwenchana, eomma. You do not need to worry. There’s Joon here." Said Hyomin makes her mother nodding her head.

"Geurae. We’ll be in the kitchen if you need something. I will make you a glass of hot ginseng tea. Take a rest, Hyomin-a. Eo?" Said the mother as she embraced Hyomin and walk out from the room with Jiyeon.

When they were alone , Joon looked at her worried. He cupped Hyomin’s face with both of his hand.

"What do you feel now?" asked Joon. Hyomin bite her lower lip. Seem as worried as Joon. Then, Hyomin's eyes diverted to her cell phone on the dresser.

"Bring me my phone, Joonie Oppa."

Joon took Hyomin’s cell phone and handed it to his girlfriend. With the feelings of anxiety, Hyomin open the calendar menu and open the previous month. Then she realized something, it should be...

"What's the date today?" ask Hyomin.

"Sixteen of December. Why?"

Hyomin stunned for a while. She then stood up and headed to the bathroom.

"Hyomin? What are you doing?" Joon said as he knocked the bathroom’s door that was locked.

Not hearing Joon’s call, Hyomin took something that was hidden in her dressing bag since three months ago. The thing that was left by Sunny, one of her friend when she was had the same situation like Hyomin right now and Hyomin help her buying many of that things before. Hyomin open the package and began using it as instructed. After fifteen minutes, Hyomin hold her breath and see the results in that thing carefully. Two strips.

She then release a heavy sigh and started to cry. With unsteady steps, she opened the bathroom door and saw Joon who is still worried outside.

"What's wrong, Hyominnie? What are you doing inside?" Said Joon to Hyomin and hold her arms.

"Oppa, do you remember what we did on the night of our two years celabration of our relationship last month?" Hyomin said. Joon paused and then nodded slightly.

Hyomin then covered her face with both hands. “We should never done that, oppa.”

"What is it , Hyominnie? Explain to me." Joon try to take of Hyomin hand that covered her face. Hyomin looked at Joon with a teary eyes.

"Are you going to leave me if I..."

"What are you talking about? I never having any thought to leave you. Stop talking nonsence" Joon immediately interrupted Hyomin’s word.

"Jinjja? You really never going to leave me? Although I'm ... carried your child? " Joon was shocked to hear what just Hyomin said stuned.

"What do you mean?"

Hyomin opened her hand and showed that thing to Joon.

"A test pack?" ask Joon softly. Hyomin nodded and crying. Joon slowly looked at the test pack and see that are two strips there.

"Two strips, it means positive. I'm pregnant. I’m carrying your baby."

The silence created instantly. There’s only Hyomin’s sobs. Joon still stuned and his face start to getting pale.

"Are you angry?" ask Hyomin because she’s afraid of seeing Joon's reaction. But then, both of Joon’s hands pull Hyomin into his embrace.

"Oppa ," Hyomin asked confused when her shoulder started to feel wet. Joon burying his face on Hyomin’s neck and crying.

"You are the sweetest thing I've ever had. The owner of my heart and soul." Said Joon then release the hug. Hyomin can see Joon’s teary eyes.

"But forgive me if I now no longer can give it all to you,"

Suddenly Hyomin shocked to hear Joon’s wrod. Slowly, Hyomin detach himself from Joon. Joon is really going to leave her?

"You... what your words mean?" asked Hyomin and her cry broke. Joon hold Hyomin’s hand, but Hyomin release it.

"I’m sorry Hyomin-a, my heart and soul is not entirely yours anymore. But, right after you say you're pregnant with my child, my love immediately divided. Divided for you, and for our children."

Joon’s words makes Hyomin stunned. Joon accept the child on her womb. And his words are truly just the sweetest words from Joon for all this time.

"I can not promise to be the perfect father for our children, but I promise to be the best father for our children later." Said Joon. Hyomin rushed straight into the arms of Joon and hugged him tightly.

Her worried had been wrong. Joon is not like the other man. He's different. He's really a very good man that only for her. But Hyomin suddenly realized something,

"Then your father?" Joon kissed Hyomin’s lips smoothly to make her stop talking. He then Hyomin’s cheek gently.

"Your job is simply just to keep our baby growing well and healthy. Let me take care of everything. You do not need to worry of anything else." Joon whispered softly Hyomin ears, making Hyomin nodded happily and hug him again full of relieve.

To Be Continued

Haaai!!! Finally!! I'm back!

My hardisk was broken before and i almost lost all of the story.

But -Thank God- it fix now and, i give you the new chapter.

For my guilty treat, i'll give you double chapter update.

So be ready for the next chapter okay.

And please, give me more comments and subscribe, up vote also.

I really happy to read all of your feedback guys. Okay? 

So, thank you for waiting, sorry for the long hiatus, and sorry for any mistake.

I love you guys!

rashimaa